10/06/2009

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #23 (090908)

#23 September 8, 2009 (090908) 

ル ’ー’リ<"Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" !

Good evening! I'm Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko! Today, I'm talking wearing a gray "cut & sew"~ (*Japanese term for clothing made of jersey cloth) Um, this is amusing. Um, the back... the back of it becomes a fastener. Like, concert costumes' quick change, kind of costume... I mean clothes. (lol) Well, I'm wearing a really different outfit~ Please listen while imagining that. So... in Buono!'s "Take It Easy!' PV, um, there's a scene where we shout at the sunset. On last week's..? broadcast, I introduced various letters that were asking something along the lines of, "What did you say there?"... After that broadcast, letters concerning that subject came pouring in. Um, puripuri name, <a・poa>-san wrote,【This is about what Momoko-hime shouted in "Take It Easy!" The result that I came up with is,】Momo said,【“Fisherma~n!”】Miya said, 【“Do your best~!" And then the fisherman handed her a sea urchin,】and Airi said, 【“Thank you~!” kind of story, perhaps?】but, mm... it isn't that perfect. (*staff laughs*) (lol) But that kind of.. why would I shout "Fisherman!" towards the sunset? (*staff laughs*) Really~ Why is that, I wonder? Here~ What did I say? There are many others, as well. Um~ Puripuri name <takogohan>-san said, 【It looks like you said, "Energetically~!"】Well, it seems that way~ But~ I wonder~ ? Mm~ Well... And, <rokaberii>-san, um, sent in a whole list of things. 【“Namaste~!" "Matrix~!" "Makuhari Messe~" !】(lol) I don't know what that means. (*staff laughs*) (lol) And finally,【Well, I think it's probably, "Don't lose~"】Well, that was kind of a whole list, but, (*staff laughs*) (lol) As for, "Don't lose," eh, I wonder. Now you mention it, the one that I think, "Ah, probably," the most, is from Puripe- puripuri name (lol) <minmin>-san. 【Is it, maybe, "Be positive~!" ?】Certainly, it... looks like that. Watching the video. Um, if you try dubbing it. But, um, <minmin>-san here wrote, 【Please remember~ !】 Yeah, but it's not like I forgot it because I wanted to. (*staff laughs*) (lol) But, there are probably many people thinking, "why don't you just ask the other members, 'What did Momo say, again?' "but, when people are filming...(lol) You don't really watch them record, would you say... (*staff laughs*) (lol) Well, no, when Miya was shouting, I thought I'd set Miya up, and um, dug a hole for her to fall in... (*staff laughs*) That's kind of how I spend my "free time." And, when Airi was doing hers, I kind of sat quietly and drew a panda in the sand, (*staff laughs*) random things like that. So, I don't think they know. Any of us - the 2 of them weren't watching - Momo. So, the only option I have left is to ask the Staff members, right. Well, I think that would take a little more time, so everyone, I'll watch it again more carefully to try and verify this. Alright, then, let's begin!

"Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" !

New・Tsugunaga Constitution article 23! 【When asked, if your right leg falls asleep, “Which leg fell asleep?" answer, "the left leg"】 "Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" ! No~ Don't touch it!

“Momo's an I・D・O・L☆ミ”♪ For everyone who still doesn't know Berryz Kobo, Momo's comments will "dizzy☆ミ" them and make them a fan in an instant. Those kind of comments and ideas were sent inー Those that I think, "I'll use thisー" will receive a Momoko-hime handmade medal present~ So, for tojay, I'll, (lol) I fumbled. (lol) Today, I'll be giving out medals. Alright, so then let's get started. From Idol Kingdom Ibaraki district, Puripuri name, hi, fu, fu? <hifumi>-san's idea. 【When you see the bill at the register after eating with your friends at a family restaurant. Normal Idol's response:】

≪(Normal Idol)<Eh~? We ate all this...?≫

【Tsugunaga Momoko's response:】

≪ル ’ー’リ<Ah, put the receipt under, "Princess" if you wouldn't mind~♪≫

Yes, Medal! (lol) (*staff laughs*) Without forgetting, yes, I'll give you a medal~ (lol) As I go on, I gradually forget to give out medals. Well, this, yes, um~ <hifumi>-san, that's kind of hard to say. (*staff laughs*) <hifumi>-san will get a medal~ Speaking of family restaurants, recently Momo's been going to family restaurants a lot with Berryz Kobo's Tokunaga Chinami-chan..? Chinami. Our hunger timing is probably the same. There are lots of times we go to family restaurants at night, even if we ate around dusk, but we were still hungry. Mm~ Chinami talks forever. (*staff laughs*) (lol) It's late- well, wor- we go after work, so, even though I say, "isn't it late," she talks to me... about lots of things. Eh, that's good, though. I think talking's important, but, I... (lol) Becoming empty- like, um, the ice..? like, I swirl around the ice that seems like it's going to melt, (lol) while thinking, "Ah~ is she almost done?" and listen to her dilemmas, and such. But, Berryz, the other day for our 5th anniversary, our manager took us all to a Yakiniku restaurant... To this day, I still can't forget (lol) our manager's face then, after seeing the receipt. (lol) (*staff laughs*) Yeah, it was pretty bad. Thank you very much for the meal~♪ (*staff laughs*) Yes, okay I'll do the next one~ Um, continuing, this, from Idol Kingdom Saitama district, Puripuri name <puripurikanpachi>-san's idea. 【When asked, "What does the Princess do before dinner? Normal Princess's response:】

≪(Normal Princess)<After taste-testing Jiiya's, I eat my dinner.≫

【Tsugunaga Momoko-hime's response:】

≪ル ’ー’リ<I'm concerned about dear Jiiya, so after taste-testing about 9 rations of Jiiya's, I eat my own dinner.≫

Ah~ That's great~ That would equal 19 meals of 20, right. Oh, I did math. (*staff laughs*) (lol) That's something else. But, speaking of food, recently, I did my best and challenged myself at something. Which was peeling a pear. Um, lately, in the Tsugunaga household refrigerator, there's a mass amount of pears, right. Momo said to my Mom, like, I mean when you open the fridge, and there are pears there, you want to eat one, right. So, I said, "I want a pear ~" and my Mom said, “Please cut it yourself." And, since Momo hasn't really done it before, I said, "I can't." And then my Dad chimed in with, "Momo, that's really bad; you're a Junior in High school," (*staff laughs*) seriously worried about me! So, after my Dad said that, I thought this is pretty bad, so I did my best, right. And, there's a device for peeling the skin, right. So I looked for that, but they confiscated it and were like, "You won't improve that way, will you?" So, well, it was kind of a warped shaped but I did my best to cut it. So, after, like, the one my Mom cut...? I mean, she's quick, right. So it was chilled, and everyone went to eat that one. So I disposed of the pear I cut myself. (*staff laughs*) What do you think about that? There are 4 of us, exactly 4 of us in my family, so they could've eaten some of Momo's, too, right? But they said like, "the chilled one's better"...(*staff laughs*) My family's really mean~ (*staff laughs*) There are things like that all the time~ Okay, I'll do the next one. Eh, this is Puripuri name <otobokeshachou>-san's Idea. Eh, 【Situation. When told, "You're cute but you don't have any sex appeal." Normal Idol's response:】

≪(Normal Idol)<Yeah, that's an issue I have.≫

【Tsugunaga Momoko's response:】

≪ル ’ー’リ<Eh? I don't have any sex appeal? Okay. Cute switch OFF! Sexy switch ON! How's that? Did I change?≫

(*clap*) Yes. I got sexy~ !! Oh~ This, <otobokesachou>-san wrote, 【Momo-chan, I think you sound mature and sexy when you speak in a lower voice. Please try your best with just your voice at least.】"Just your voice" - I don't need that kind of help. (*staff laughs*) Really. I mean~ it doesn't really change? Okay, that's mean~! Man~!But Momo, Momo...(lol) Momo's alright. (*staff laughs*) (lol) But, it's fine. I'll do the next one. Um, this is, um, from Idol Kingdom Chiba district, Puripuri name, <haatogureibusu>-san's idea. 【Situation. Your reaction when the sun doesn't come out on the day of a photobook shoot. Normal Idol's response:】

≪(Normal Idol)<It's too bad it isn't nice out.≫

【Tsugunaga Momoko's response:】

≪ル ’ー’リ<Momo's shining, so this weather is just right~♪≫

That's true~ Really, why, um, was it all cloudy for my 4th photobook, I wonder? (*staff laughs*) Man~ Why? I don't think I'm a "rain woman," but, for all of my 4 books, the who~le time it was cloudy- would you say, it was rainy, though~ Why is that, I wonder? But, I got sleepy waiting for the sun to come out, so I had time in the afternoon to nap. Waiting for the sun. (*staff laughs*) But, even so, the sun doesn't come out... Ah~ Why, I wonder? But, well... my smile's shining isn't it!? (*rustles paper*) It's fine, it's fine! Everyone, please see for yourself and look at "momochiiii"~ (*bell chimes*) Yes, that's all for today~ For Momo to break through as an orthodox Idol, I need everyone's efforts. By all means, please send in numerous ideas. That was "Momo's an I・D・O・L☆ミ"~ Now, please listen to this song. A little while ago, um, I happened to listen to this, and it brought back memories. Berryz Kobo's, "Kono Yubi Tomare!"
『Kono Yubi Tomare!』 →  
While listening to "Dschingis Khan," it's time to part~ Now, I have various announcements to make. Eh, tomorrow, my, Tsugunaga Momoko, solo DVD is on sale~! (*clap*) Yay~ The title is, "momo ok。"~ I went to Okinawa, right. So, probably, since it's "okina," I think that's why it's "ok." Well, that's Momo's explanation... And, it has audio commentary~ Well, I don't know exactly how long it is, but, I did my "machine gun talk" the whole time, so, well, I'm sure that will, more or less, be tiring but, everyone, it's a plentiful DVD so please check it out~ Then, Berryz Kobo's shows are, "Puripuri Princess," and "Beritsuu!" which is a podcast trasmitted every Fridayー Eh, before the title call, I always have them say something, but this week, I'll have them say Berryz name, <hajimemashite>-san's suggestion, eh, "Things you were told by your family members"~ (*clap*) Yes, so before that. Um, Tokunaga Chinami's, who's on "Beritsuu!", photobook will be released on September 11th~! (*clap*) Woo ! Chinami~♪ (*gets note from staff*) What is it?♪ Eh, "Chinami's legs are 2x longer than Momo's so pay attention to that.” That's not the difference! Man! But, Chinami has good style, though. Everyone, I think it will be a sparkling photobook full of smiles, so, well, please check it out. So then, well, getting back to what I was saying, what Momo was told by my family recently is, it was mail from my mom, but, I got mail from her saying, "You're wearing your shorts, huh?" when I was on the train. That's kind of like, “What're you talking about!?" right, at first glance. After that, when I was talking to her, well the day before, I picked out my clothes and stuff, since I had to get up early, right. So, when the day came, I changed my shorts. I didn't really like the color. So, because I only left those shorts, my Mom saw them, and was surprised, right. (*staff laughs*) Like, “Momo, you're not wearing your shorts!?" (lol) Sort of like, "You're dressed only on top?" I think, it seems she was pretty surprised, so she sent me mail like that. But that surprised me, that kind of episode happened~ Yes, eh, the show is waiting for everyone's letters. The address is 105-8002, Culture broadcast「Berryz Kobo Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」, Please send E-mails to momo@joqr.net, m・o・m・o・@・joqr.net. Your partner for this time has been Tsugunaga Momoko. Be sure to return next week♪ Bye-byeー!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot! This episode is so funny lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of it are funny...
    i wanna thanks xie for translating them...
    i dont know that i can leave a comment so i hope i'm not late to say thank you

    ReplyDelete