10/26/2009

Puripuri Princess #24 September 15, 2009

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #24 September 15, 2009 (090915)

ル ’ー’リ<"Berryz Kobo Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" !

Good evening! I'm Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko! Today, I'm talking wearing a necklace with a neck-tie pendant~ Please listen while imagining Momo's appearance. (*hits table*) Please listen! Momo lately... a hobby would you call it - I finally found something I'm into. Which is, collecting pinky rings. For those of you thinking, "what's a pinky ring?" It's basically a ring you... um~ eh, what, wear on your pinky. Lately on Momo's off- days off, um, and like on days when I don't have work until the night...? I work on pinky rings so much that I devote everything to them. First, I buy the pinky ring's, metal fixture would you say- the band, at a craft store. And then, I gather, like, what do you call it, various "parts," And attach them, and make them by hand. And do my best. By the way, the ones I have now are a frog, strawberry, ice cream, and this one's a shocker... (*clap*) A peach, the fruit. The peach, though, is from my Stylist. (lol) I couldn't find a peach. No matter where I looked, so my Stylist searched for a heart pinky ring and put leaves on it for me. So, if you wear it upside-down it looks like a peach, right. So, she made that...for me. Well, lately, whatever I'm doing, surely, like when I'm on stage, etc., I'll be wearing a pinky ring. So everyone, please check for that from now on~ Yes, so then, saying that, let's begin!

"Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" !

New・Tsugunaga Constitution article 24! 【For new notebooks, start writing on the 2nd page.】 "Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" ! Hey... lend me your chemistry notebook♪

Welcome back, Good evening. I'm Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko. Today, I'll be introducing everyone's letters~ Um, fo- Hon. {{*She says "fon" instead of "hon" which means book(s).}} (*staff laughs*) (lol) "Fon," What is "fon." Fon. (lol) That had good momentum. (*staff laughs*) (lol) Books! I've received many letters concerning the books I've been doing my best to read recently. From Idol Kingdom Aichi district, Puripuri name, <timonzu>-san, um~ The other day at the public recording....? 【Unfortunately I couldn't attend the public recording on August 5th, but I heard from a friend of mine that went, that there was some kind of "after talk," where, Momoko- Momoko-hime said the name of a book you read and recommended, but it seems you didn't say the title of Otsuichi-san's book. I was curious, so if you wouldn't mind, could you let us know the title?】 As for Otsuichi-san, at the moment I've read 3 of his books. Um, What were they, again...? First, "ZOO" (1) and (2), right. Those were 2 books, yes? Also, I read the book, "Summer, Fireworks, and My Corpse." ("Natsu to hanabi to watashi no shitai") The title's kind of scary, but... Otsuichi-san's [books] are kind of scary, for Momo! They're like Horror. Like, it gives you chills. Well, Momo read it in the Summer. Even though it was in the Summer it was still scary. I mean, the writing in that book, kind of, paints a clear picture. So, it's all the more scary. And the fireworks' yadayadayada, the Summer fireworks yadayadayada~ I kind of just omitted a part of it, but, (*staff laughs*) (lol) What I mean by, "yadayadayada" is, (lol) You know. It's from the person who died's...point of view, as the main character, would you say. But it's something new. Otsuichi-san's scary, though~~ Mm- So, it's kind of like, I want to read it even though it's scary. Scary- um, for all of you who like to be scared, please read it. Though, I'm sure you'll have dreams about it. (*staff laughs*) So then, continuing, um, from Idol Kingdom、Saitama district, puripuri name <momokonashidewaikiteyukenai>-san. 【Good evening, Momoko-hime.】 Good eveningー 【Every week I listen to Momoko-hime's cute voice. During tough times, etc., I'm encouraged and comforted by Momoko-hime's smile.】eh, 【What does Momoko-hime do when it gets so tough you feel like crying?】 Momo eats. The best thing to do during tough times is eat! So, whenever times get tough, I end up getting kind of chubby, but, when you want to cry, I think the best thing to do is cry. Well, the other day, I was secluded in my room by myself crying non-stop like, "wah~" and the next day, um, my eyes were swollen but, um, you know, if you split a hairpin in two and press it to your eye, it'll heal them. So, everyone... what was I talking about again...? Um, right, ah, "How do you deal with it?" In any case, cry, and eat. Mm~ And- But, if you're sad about something, I think it's best to tell someone. Well, it's easy to become troubled during this season, isn't it. (lol) Well, the season is nondiscriminating when it comes to being troubled, but you should talk to someone about it. If you do that, I'm sure you'll feel better. Please do your best. Continuing, from Idol Kingdom Osaka district, Puripuri name, <Yucho>-san. 【Good evening, Momoko-hime.】 Good evening.【Today, I have a predicament for Momo- Momoko-hime. There's someone a like. It's N-kun from the same class as me. I wanted to get closer to N-kun, so I text him various questions, and it seems N-kun's type of girl is "girlish." Momoko-hime is just that, but I'm the complete opposite of N-kun's type. Everyone's always told me I'm really "cool," and my voice isn't cute. But, I want to become closer to N-kun's ideal. How can I become girlish like Momoko-hime?】 Ah~ This is a question speaking as a girl, right? Let's see~ But I think you're fine as you are. But that's where your issue lies, right. So, I know! (*clap*) Your personality's kind of cool, well, I have many opinions, but it's your smile. Like, "Your smile's cute"... In order to leave an impression like, "Ah, you're cute when you smile"... If when you say, "Good morning," as well, you smile♪ They might be like, (*boyish voice*) "Ah, wasn't <yucho> cute just now?" (*staff laughs*) (lol) Perhaps? Well, your character itself, it's not something you can really change even if you want to. That's probably <yucho>-san's good characteristics, so, if N-kun says something to you, wouldn't it be good to have him think like, "What's this, now?" Also, you could challenge yourself with different clothes. If you wear red clothes, try changing what you wear to something like light pink. You know, just do something different. Eh, please try your best. Um~ I'll be waiting to hear how it turns out~ Continuing, um, from Idol Kingdom Sa-ga-mi-hara district, Puripuri name <wakamesenpai>-san. Man, "Sagamihara" is really, would you say, hard to say- I can't read it! (*staff laughs*) (lol) Really, every time, for like Ai- "Aiboku" too, seriously. It looks like the character "Sumou," doesn't it. (*staff laughs*) This really is, kind of, Sagamihara city is... pretty hard, huh. There's a high degree of difficulty. I did it though, (*staff laughs*) Sagamihara city. (lol) Okay, I'll read the letter. 【Good evening, Momoko-hime.】 Good evening. Eh, 【I'm a huge Buono! fan. I enjoy listening to this corner every week. I'm in the school chorus.】 eh, 【When I'm with close friends, I'm quite a "highly energetic" character, but, contrarily, if we're not partcularly close, I have a bad habit of turning away my eyes. I'd like to fix that, but I can't seem to. Please tell me.】 Mm~ What am I telling them, I wonder? (*staff laughs*) (lol) I don't really know... Ah, so tell them what they should do about that, right. Ah, their Japanese is on a different- (lol) You know... (lol) Not really. Not really. I'm sorry. We're on the same page. Mm.. that's- well, that's fine. We're 2 of a kind. Um, mm~ What should you do, I wonder? I think it's best to say it. Truthfu- Ah, so, you know, So... um, in front of people you're not close to, show them how "high energy" you are with your close friends. If you do that, theyll be like "Ah, this person's really high-spirited," and from there, like, they'll kind of be like "let's be friends." I mean, if you're high-spirited, you're easy to talk to- would you say, well, it's kind of like you'd have lots of friends, right... That was good just now. (*staff laughs*) I, as well... so- Momo's, somehow, shy. This is some good advice, huh. So, like, if I talked to some random person and they were like, "Momo's really energetic," and I was kind of like, "That's right"...The talk would materialize, right. What do you think about that, Sagamihara district's, wakame- (*staff laughs*) (lol) <wakamesenpai>-san!? Well, please- by all means, please use this~ (*bell chimes*) Yeーs. The bell has chimed. That's all for today. I'm still waiting for all of your messages to Momo. So then, please listen to this song. I've actually received a request. Um~ from Puripuri name <kaferate>-san. Eh, 【If you don't mind, please play the song I like from Buono!, "Nakimushi Shounen." Whenever I listen to "Nakimushi Shounen" when I'm feeling down, it motivates me to try my best the next time. It's my favorite Buono! song.】(*hits table*) If that's what you want, let's make it happen. So then, please listen to Buono!'s "Nakimushi Shounen."
『Nakimushi Shounen』 →  
While listening to "Dakishimete, Dakishimete," it's time to part. Now, I have some announcements for everyone. Eh, Berryz Kobo's Gekidan Gekiharo 7th performance, "Thank You Very Berry" is starting tomorrow. That's tomorrow! Eh, it's starting at the Ikebukuro Sunshine theatre~ Then, my, Tsugunaga Momoko's, 4th Photobook, "momochiiii" and 2nd Solo DVD, "momo ok。" are currently on sale~ Everyone, please check those out. Then, Berryz Kobo's 21st single, "Ryuusei Boy," starting this Fall, will be the ending theme for the Anime, "Inazuma Eleven." Um, and it will be the ending theme to the video game,"Inazuma Eleven 2 ~kyoi no shinrakusha~ Fire/Blizzard" as well. Various ending themes, huh. And then, okay um, (lol) Mm~ Of course, I plan to keep playing it on this show, so everyone look forward to that~ Ah- Also, there's more. Um, the "Berryz Kobo Concert Tour 2009 Fall~ Medachitai!!~" is starting, as well. Ah, October? No, which month was it again...? September? Huh? Which month was it...? November? Mm~ Well, this Fall. To put it simply. It's starting in the Fall, so, everyone please come and see us. Also, Berryz Kobo's shows are, "Puripuri Princess" and the show, "Beritsuu!" that is a podcast transmitted every Friday. Eh, okay for the phrase before the title ca- title call (lol)... I think I'll use this person's idea~ Eh, from Puripuri name, <iruka12go>-san. The topic is,【Please cheer on an individual Berryz member as a Fan attending a Berryz Kobo concert.】 Oh~ If it was Momo, it'd be, "Miyaー! You messed up the lyrics againー!" probably~ (*staff laughs*) (lol) I don't know if that was encouraging, that wasn't really encouraging, huh. (lol) But... Miya's good at feigning it though~ Well, ...Me? (lol) I feign it? Mm~ I don't fake it, I sing e~verything to the fullest. Ahaha♪ So, everyone, while confirming that- Ah, right. I think you should watch our Lives, and kind of determine for yourself that way. I wonder what the 3 of them will say? I wonder if they'll say something about Momo~ Maybe they won't~ Mm... they probably won't. (*staff laughs*) Yes. So then~ huhu♪ Yes, The show is waiting for all of your letters. The mailing address is 105-8002, Culture broadcast「Berryz Kobo Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」. Please send e-mails to momo@joqr.net, m・o・m・o・@・joqr.net~ Your partner for this time has been Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko! Be sure to return next week♪ Bye-byeー!

1 comment:

  1. Wow It seems like Momo has potential to works as a psychology consultant LOL The advices she gave are really practical =D

    Thank you very much for translating :)

    ReplyDelete