10/04/2009

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #22 (090901)

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #22 September 1, 2009 (090901)

ル ’ー’リ<"Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" !

Good evening! I'm Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko. Today, I'm talking wearing a sparkly heart neck(l)ace~ Please listen while imagining that. I bought this the other day on sale~ I'm economical, eco・nomi・cal♪ Yes. Well, today's September 1st, Disaster Preparedness Day, right. Starting today the 2nd semester began, for all of the students. Well~ I received a lot of, school-related letters... Um~ from <buonoman>-san, 【Good evening.】 Good evening. Um, 【This month, I have tests for the first time as a 3rd year middle-schooler, so I'm extremely nervous. Also, I don't know what the best way to study would be. If Momoko-hime has any good methods concerning tests, could you let me know?】 What Momo thinks would be best, is to sleep. Like, I think we become uneasy. Humans...like, on the night before that day, you cram, right. So, when you sleep, you have it all sorted out in your mind so when you wake up you can remember. I do that as well, when I can't remember a script. I think if you sleep, that's the best way to retain information. So, well, so as not to overwork yourself, get some sleep. Also, eating. There are, um, people who eat chocolate a lot, right? Um, especially for girls, you kind of get a belly, so, with candy- like candy, gum...(*Hits table*) Okay, why'd you do that, Man~!(*Hits table*) They just pointed at me! Momo! Geez! That's right! I've gotten a little chubby recently! Don't worry about me, I'm talking about test-takers! (*Hits table*) Um, and then, Um~ Puripuriname <ayaka>-san said~ 【I like Momoko-chan very much.】 Ah~♪ I'm happy. 【I've only seen you once, so I'd like to go and see you more, but I've been so busy with exams, I haven't been able to.】 Well, please try your best. I'll be waiting~ Okay Momo will let you know a trick. Um, to become successful, You write "5" on your hand. ("Go o kaku") "Go o kaku" ("Write 5") , Go~kaku, is "success" (Goukaku) , right!? (*clap*) I'm sure, if you do that before tests, you just might be successful. Uhu♪ Yes, so then, let's begin~

"Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess"!

New・Tsugunaga Constitution article 22! 【When sharpening a colored pencil, be careful not to sharpen it too much 】 "Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" ! Huh~? It snapped.

Welcome back, Good evening. I'm Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko. Today, I'll be introducing everyone's letters~ Eh, first is from Puripuri name, <yukarin>-san. 【Good evening. I always enjoy listening. I'm a girl who lo~ves Momoko-hime. Momoko-hime, please listen to my issue.】 Oh- What is it? 【Whenever I wake up, I have bad bed head. I always try to be careful of it when I sleep, but... Does Momoko-hime have anything she's careful of when she sleeps, or methods to fix bed head? If so, please let me know.】 As for Momo, um, lately my bed head, has a tendency to make my head square... (lol) Like, the shape of my head is square. However you look at it. (lol) Especially if you look from the side, it's kind of like a cube. Well~ What should you do about it, I wonder? I'd like to know that as well. Today, I thought my bed head was too bad that it can't be helped, so I soaked my hair with water, and then dried it. But, like, that's an issue for girls, huh~ Yeah. Me too, so, you could probably use wax and make it straight. I think someone could get the Nobel prize, (*if they figure this out) so (*staff laughs*) someone please research the matter. For Momo's sake. Okay continuing. Um, Puripuri name, <yacchii>-san. Eh,【"Take It Easy!" is a great song. I thought this watching the PV... Near the end, there's a scene where the 3 of you shout on the shore, right.】 Yes there is. Um, the part with the sunset. Um, 【Where, I think Airi-chan probably said, "Thank you!" and Miyabi-chan shouted "Do your best!" But I currently have no idea what the Princess shouted.】 Ehh!? 【There are things I think, "Maybe it's this?" but, comparing them to what the other 2 said, it seems weird.】 That's pretty harsh. (lol)(*staff laughs*) What did I say I wonder?... Hon- honestly I don't remember. (*staff laughs*) (lol) But, um, I received, from <rokaberii>-san as well, letters like this from numerous people. <rokaberii>-san said, 【It looked like you said, "Maimi-chan!"】 (lol) By Maimi-chan they probably mean ℃-ute's Leader, Maimi-chan, Maimi, but... I don't recall shouting, "Maimi-chan." (lol) (*staff laughs*) I don't know why I'd shout "Maimi-chan" in a Buono! video, but, (*staff laughs*) (lol) What did I shout, I wonder? Okay, I'd like someone to, kind of~ watch it and try and find out what I said, and then send in letters, please. I'd kind of like to remember as well. Okay, I'll be waiting~ Eh, continuing, from Puripuri name, <ringoouji>-san. Eh, 【Good evening. I enjoy listening to "Puripuri Princess" every week. So, I have a question for Momoko-hime. Momoko-hime changes up her hairstyle in Buono!'s "MY BOY," "co・no・mi・chi," etc. But in Berryz, it hasn't changed for a long time.】 Yeah, that's certainly true. 【Are you particular about your current hairstyle? And, are there any hairstyles you'd like to try? Please let me know.】 Ah~~ I certainly, don't change my hairstyle, huh. It's always just like straight. But, um, Berryz' Risako..? Sugaya Risako-chan told me point-blank, "Long hair doesn't suit Momo," so, like, what do you think about me growing it out? Should I grow it out, I wonder? It's better long, but I know ponytails suit me. (*staff laughs*) No, as for ponytails, I don't have hair on the sides so it looks really clean. But, what I'd like to try once is a dumpling. (*Like a bun) Like, you put it in a ponytail, and then kind of casually be like, "I made it a dumpling," kind of thing. I'd like to try something like that~ For some reason when I do pigtails myself, too, it comes out iffy. But, I wonder if I'd be able to if I practiced? Um, Berryz' Sudou Maasa-chan, has become able to like braid her hair at a pretty high level of difficulty herself, which I thought was awesome, so maybe if Momo practices I'll be able to do that, perhaps? But I don't like practicing, though. (lol) Well, it's fine~ But, okay, someday, the day I come of age and can do it will come! Until that day comes, I'll keep it straight!
Contuining, eh, from Puripuri name, <papiron>-san. 【I'm the captain of the school basketball team, but I can't seem to keep the team together. Especially, the juniors don't listen to what I say. I'd like to hear from Momoko-hime who's doing her best as Buono!'s Leader. How can I keep the team together well?】 Ha~ I wanna know, too. This time, there's a lot I want to know. What's important as a Leader, is even if normally you like, mess around and act foolishly, when you need to do something you deliver, kind of thing. Like, "Ah, did you just turn on the "Leader switch" ?" kind of thing. That kind of ability to switch is important..? I've recently come to realize that that gap is important. There are many, kinds of people in charge, like leaders, directors~ um, managers, etc., right. (lol) If someone like that could, kind of, let me know, please. And, you can't view them as inferior. Definitely. They'll think, “What the~?", right. Don't be defiant, but view them as equals. I, as well, (*clap*) will keep this at heart and do my best. .... Ding~ Dong~ Ding~...(lol)(*staff laughs*) Dong~... (lol) (*bell chimes*) Ha~ (lol) Oh, with my preceding bell, the bell has chimed~ That's all for today. I'm still waiting for messages to Momo. So then, please listen to this song. Eh, with Summer ending, and Fall beginning, I wanted to listen to this song. Berryz Kobo's, "Natsu Remember you"
『Natsu Remember you』→
While listening to "Suhada Pichipichi," it's time to part. Now I have some announcements for everyone~ Eh, Buono!'s 8th Single, "Take It Easy!" is currently doing well on sale. We have a release event on September 4th, so everyone attending, look forward to it~ Then, the Gekidan Gekiharo 7th stage "Thank You Very Berry" eh, starts the 16th of this month at Ikebukuro's Sunshine theater ~ The tickets are still on sale~ By all means, please come with your friends to see us. And, "Berryz Kobo Concert Tour 2009 Aki ~ Medachitai!!~", as well, is starting in October. Well I want to keep, in Berryz as well, well, well~ keep standing out, so everyone please look forward to that, also. And, Berryz Kobo's shows are "Puripuri Princess," and "Beritsuu!" which is a podcast transmitted every Friday~ Eh, for the phrases before the title call, well, this week, eh, I'd like them to say Berryz name, <otoboke sachou>-san's suggestion, 【A failsafe excuse for not turning in your summer vacation homework.】 That's probably going to be difficult for Saki-chan and Maasa~ But Chinami, you're good at that right? Do your best♪ Uhu♪ Ah~, She's gonna be mad at me, huh, for saying that. Sorry, Chinami♪ Yes, Uhu♪ The show is waiting for all of your letters. The address is 105-8002, Culture broadcast「Berryz Kobo Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」, Please send E-mails to momo@joqr.net, m・o・m・o・@・joqr.net. Your partner for this time has been Tsugunaga Momoko. Be sure to return next week♪ Bye-byeー!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! This episode is really interesting =D

    Btw, I guess at the end of the PV Take it easy, Momo probably shouted "buono desu" or "buono deshita"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ She actually only revealed the correct answer on last week's episode lol It was an ongoing thing since she didn't remember herself. So, we shall see what the answer was lol. The next episodes are really good, I'm working on finishing them up. :)

    ReplyDelete