9/25/2009

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #21

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #21 August 25, 2009 (090825)

ル ’ーリ<"Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" !

Good evening! I'm Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko! Eh, today, I'm talking wearing a onesy with a pink border~ Yeah, well, there've been a lot of onesies lately, huh. Without fail. But, for some reason on the days I record this radio show, I wear onesies. Why is that, I wonder~ The curse of the onesy, perhaps~ ? I don't know, but, (lol) Well, it's fine. I don't only own dresses. Please understand that much. But, one way or another, August has ended as well, it's already the 25th. This month, like, Tamura Yukari-san came as a guest, and we yammered away. And then the next week...? I did the public recording, right. Besides that, ah, my fourth...? photobook, 「momochiiii」's release, and Buono!'s Fan Club Event and Live, "Take it Easy"'s release, etc. eh, quite a lot happened this 2009 Summer. But, um, it's not my number one memory, but, well, one of many memories, would you say, um, I went to Shizuoka with my whole family. And um, my little brother, um~ whi- there are white dolphins, right? When we went to see a show, he forgot his bag, so then the whole Tsugunaga family were panicking~ (lol) You're going, "And?" right. But that, like, (lol) It was that kind of Summer, with lots of things like that happening, Well~ I think I had a fun, enriching Summer. Everyone, how were your Summers? Summer vacation. You're probably finished with your homework, right? But there are about 6 days left, still, so all of you students, please do your best! So then, let's begin!

"Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" !

New・Tsugunaga Constitution article 21! 【If a girl sneezes violently, kindly look after them】 "Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" ! Achoo~ ! Teehee♪

"Momo's an I・D・O・L☆ミ"♪ For everyone who still doesn't know Berryz Kobo, with these comments Momo makes, it'll "dizzy☆ミ" them, and they'll become a Berryz Kobo fan in an instant. Those kinds of comments and ideas were sent in~. Ones that I think, "I'll use thisー" will receieve a Momoko-hime handmade medal present~ So then, without further delay, let's introduce them- is what I want to say, but it seems a letter concerning this corner came in. Um, from puripuri name, <Yucho>-san, Eh,【Momoko-hime, whenever I listen to this radio show, there's something I'm always curious about.】 What is it? 【That is, the person who reads the "normal Idol" lines for "Momo's an I・D・O・L☆ミ"】 She'll be appearing in the following, too. 【Is that person a real Idol? That airy voice is kind of cute.】 Eh, that's depressing. (lol) (*staff laughs*) What's up with that. (*staff laughs*) That's, the Idol Kingdom Queen. Eh-? Is it that cute a voice, I wonder? It's cute? (*staff laughs*) (lol) That's right. (lol) Well, what's cute is cute, but... Well, but, she's a normal..Queen. (*staff laughs*) But, I'll leave that... a mystery. (*staff laughs*) You can put your imagination to work, like, "What kind of person are they...?" From now on, <Yucho>-san, please listen while imagining various things like, "Does she have this kind of hairstyle," etc. Okay, so then I'll go ahead and read them~ From Idol Kingdom Yamaguchi district, puripuri name, <rokku>-san. 【Situation. When asked, "What's the first thing you'd do if you woke up and you were a boy?" Normal Idol's response:】

≪(Normal Idol)<I'd look at myself in the mirror.≫

【Tsugunaga Momoko's response:】

≪ル ’ー’リ<First, I'd be sad. 'Cause... if I became a boy, the cutest girl in the world would be gone.≫

(lol) I kind of fumbled at the end there. Well it's fine, it's fine. There are days like this, too. (lol) Ahー, that's right. Um~ Well this makes me happy, <rokku>-san. But Momo, what I'd really like to try is, on Valentine's Day, give out 100 chocolates. Also~ throw a ball far! ...(*staff laughs*) (lol) Right. This is valuable. (*staff laughs*) But Momo, right... I can only throw a handball 10 meters, so if I was a boy I could probably go for about 80, right? How far could I throw it? I couldn't do that? (lol) Far, ho- eh, ah, is that right, that's a Pro baseball player? (lol) Okay, what- how many kilos could I throw, I wonder. 30, around 30 maybe? A little further? (*staff laughs*) I dunno, man~ Around 50? Okay 50- I'd like to try and throw a ball 50 meters. That's 5x more. Isn't that awesome? I'd like to try things like that. Okay continuing, from Idol Kingdom Osaka district, Puripuri name, <kakikukekorona>-san's idea. 【Situation. When asked, "Do you have a talent?" Normal Idol's response:】

≪(Normal Idol)<I can eat my school lunch quite fast.≫

【Tsugunaga Momoko's response:】

≪ル ’ー’リ<This is a just between you and me, but~ I'm good at striking a winning pose♪≫

Yeah, that's right. I, surprisingly, haven't really done this. But I have a special method. If you're in the very front, you just put your hands on your hips, and it's really comfortable. And your hands aren't hanging. That's the best winning pose. Truly~ Okay, next is, from Sagamihara distict...? Puripuri name, <atsushi>-san's... that. I'm saying "that" again. (lol) I said "that"~~!Aa~h... Idea. Eh, Normal Id-... Ah, I messed up- Man~~ Okay, You can do it! (*clap*) Umm, 【When water spilled on the food table. Normal Idol's response:】

≪(Normal Idol)<I'd say "Are you okay?" and wipe it up with a handkercheif.≫

【Tsugunaga Momoko's response:】

≪ル ’ー’リ<I'd say, “This handkercheif is vertically striped, but if you put it sideways, it's lateral stripes~" and then wipe the water.≫

What are they trying to say here, I wonder (lol) (*staff laughs*) I don't really know. Well, but, there are tricks like that, right. Like the ones Maggy Shirou-san (*Japanese magician) does. A trick... it's not a trick, but, something I'm into that I do a lot is, with rubber bands, right. You make the rubber band, like, taught, um~ how do you say it, and hold it between your left and right hands. Then, you snap it into one of your hands, and say like, "Which is the rubber band in~ ?" Do you know what I mean? Isn't that nostalgic? Yeah, I really like doing that. It kind of hurts when you snap it, but, everyone's puzzled faces like, "Eh, eh? Which I wonder?" are funny. (lol) They're funny, so I like doing that kind of thing. I like making rubber band guns, too... I like rubber bands, though. (*staff laughs*) (lol) Like, ah, when I was little, at the super market like where they keep croquettes and stuff, there's an area where they keep a mass amount of rubber bands, right? When I was little, I always had to go there, and, (lol) I can remember, while my Mom shopped, I would walk next to her playing with a rubber band the whole time. (*staff laughs*) I was that kind of elementary student~ huhuhu♪ (*bell chimes*) Yes, that's all for today~. For Momo to break through as an orthodox Idol, I need everyone's efforts. Please, by all means, send in various ideas! That was "Momo's an I・D・O・L☆ミ" Now, please listen to this song. The unit that Momo's the Leader of, Buono!'s, new single that's on sale tomorrow, "Take it easy."
『Take It Easy!』→  
While listening to "Take It Easy!"'s coupling song, Buono!'s "Kirai Suki Daikirai," it's time to part~. Now, I have various announcements~ Eh, Buono!'s 8th single, "Take it Easy," is on sale tomorrow~ Eh, the release event, as well, is on September 4th~ Also, eh, there will be a handshake event for my, Tsugunaga Momoko, 4th photobook, "momochiiii" that was released, on August 27th~~ It'll be a meet and greet. Eh, everyone attending, look forward to it~ Then, eh, the Gekidan Gekiharo 7th stage, "Thank You Very Berry" is at the height of rehearsing. So, um~ how do you say it, there's no real point in saying it, but there's something that's like "Hah~~". So~ do you know what I'm talking about, I wonder~? Everyone, look forward to it~. Eh, also, "Berryz Kobo Concert Tour 2009 Fall ~ I want to stand out!!~" as well, um, is starting in October. This is a Live. Live. Well~, let's make it really heated and exciting. Even though it's Fall. Eh, and then, Berryz Kobo's shows are "Puripuri Princess" and "Beritsuu!" which is a podcast transmitted every Friday~ Eh, before the title call I some day- always, "some day." (lol) (*said "itsuka" (some day) instead of "itsumo" (always) ) It's like, when is some day. (lol) Umm, I always ask them to say something, but, this week I'd like them to shout Puripuri name <TM konekushon>-san's suggestion, "Something that Natsuyaki Miyabi says a lot." Ah, today, August 25th is Berryz Kobo & Buono!'s Natsuyaki Miyabi-chan's birthday~!(*clap*) Congrats~ Okay, so here I'd like to say Momo's message to Miya. Miya, listen, now.

Miya, Happy 17th Birthday~. Lately, well, ever since Buono! was formed, we're together a lot, huh? Well, there's a lot of times we're together, like when work for Buono! is consecutive, that I only see Miya's face, but... Ah, well, the pasta we went out for the other day was good wasn't it? And, we danced after that, right, wasn't it painful? But, now that's a great memory. From now on as well, I'll be waiting for your sharp verbal jabs with love. So then, truly, congratulations~

Yes. Um~ Um, Miya's been really... cool lately, huh. Miya's..."tsundere," isn't she? (lol) Ah~ but, she's funny. But, what I wonder... Something Miya says a lot is "Oh man~" probably. She says "Oh man~" a lot. ("Yabai") Um~ what to say I wonder. Eh, the show is waiting for everyone's letters. The mail address is 105-8002, Culture broadcast "Berryz Kobo Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess." Please send e-mails to momo@joqr.net, m・o・m・o・@・joqr.net. Your partner for this time has been Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko. Be sure to return next week♪ Bye-byeー!

3 comments:

  1. whoooooo! what a fast updating! (lol) from this recent momochan's constitution article, it's now pretty clear that momo's sneezing is violent! beware, people! haha! however, she's still our super duper idol, ne?? keep it up, xie-chan! feed us more with another momoko's radio show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i'm a new one here.
    Many thanks for the translation!! I really respect your hard work. (as i saw many translation in your blog, i will read it all!!)
    Great chance that i found another big fan of Momo :)
    BTW, Are you a japanese,right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ Hello there! Thanks for checking out the blog. I appreciate the support, thanks a lot. :) Great to meet another Mota. I wish I had more time to do more than just the Puripuri episodes for this blog, but at least it's something, right? And no, I'm actually Irish-American. lol

    ReplyDelete