9/22/2009

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #20

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #20 August 18, 2009 (090818) 

ル ’ー’リ<"Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" !

Good evening! I'm Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko! Eh, today, I'm not talking from the usual studio, but the first floor of the Culture Broadcast Satellite Plusー! Many of you came to see me~ (*clap*) Everyone, are you well~? Oh~ Thank you~. Well, the recording will be broadcast at the usual 11:30 p.m. but, the time of this recording is 3 in the afternoon, It's hot isn't it, everyone~ ? Truly, truly~, everyone please stay hydrated. Yes. Eh, by the way, today Momo's talking wearing a dark pink floral onesy~ Isn't it cute~? I know~♪ So, this is the show's first public recording... I'm a little nervous, but I'll do my best! So then, many people came to see me today, so I'd like to do the title call together. Ready~ "Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko no...!
(Wota(s))<"Puripuri Princess"~!!!
Kyaー! (*clap*)

New・Tsugunaga Constitution 20! 【When you're bitten by a bug, and you itch it even though you know you shouldn't, put a band aid on it.】 "Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" ! *bug noise* (*clap*)
(Wota(s))<I'm itchy!!
No itching♪

Welcome back, Good evening. I'm Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko. Eh, today I'll be introducing everyone's letters~ Here I go, I'll go ahead and read it~ Eh,【Good evening, Momoko-hime.】 Good evening. Eh,【When I go to Karaoke, I always sing Berryz Kobo's songs while dancing along.】 Ehー? Awesome~ Eh,【All of my friends learned it as well, for this year's culture festival's dance, we did "Tsukiatteiru noni Kataomoi."】 Ehhー? That's awesome. Eh,【Unfortunately, the songs were foreign (western), but there's no doubt in my mind they'll become cuter. To help Berryz become even more famous, I'll continue to tell many different people about you. Ah, and speaking of which, I watch Momoko-hime's commercial all the time, it's the cutest thing ever.】
(Wota(s))<Oh~ !
Thank youー Eh, the one who sent this is Puripuri name, <umeboshisupaー>-san. Thank youー Ehh~ "Tsukiatteiru noni Kataomoi," that's great. For the culture festival, that's awesome. Heh~ By the way, Momo's favorite Berryz Kobo, dance...? lately is "Rival"...?
(Wota(s))<Ohh~
"Rival"'s dance is extremely cute, right. There's air guitar, and such, it's cute. Also, in "Waracchaou yo BOYFRIEND" there's a step where we make a big heart. I like those kind of like, cute-type dance moves. So, Momo likes those. I like "Tsukiatteiru noni Kataomoi," too. Like, "♪Ne ii deshou?", etc. I'm pretty great, though. Really. That really raises my mood. Just- just by singing that. (lol)
(Wota(s))<haha
Alright. Yes, continuingー Eh, 【Good evening, Momoko-hime.】 Good evening. Eh, 【This is sudden, but Momoko-hime has kind of a teasable character.】 Mm~, well, Is that right? Mm~ Eh,【I'm in band at school, and I'm aiming to have a character like Momoko-hime's.】 Ehh-? Hey now. Eh,【Also, in culture festival Lives and MCs, they make me do things a lot. When I oblige them, it turns into a disappointing atmosphere. So, I fake smile there, but inside I'm really down. Momoko-hime, at events and such, even in that kind of atmosphere, you can turn it around skillfully. I really respect that. So, how can I get accustomed to that kind of atmosphere? Please tell me.】
(Wota(s))<haha
It seems they have some preconception that Momo slips up a lot. Well, the one who sent this is Puripuri name, <sawachan>-san. Umm, from Osaka district. Umm, well, lately I can't tell what fails and what gets a laugh,(lol)That's a mystery to me as well, but, You get used to it by experience.(lol) Well, I've gotten used to it. I've somehow come to like that kind of atmosphere.
(Wota(s))<haha
(lol) Yes. But, it's okay. If you believe you're funny, many people will eventually join in understanding you. Yeah~ I'm sure. Berryz Kobo's members as well, pretty much think of Momo as that kind of girl. Well, we've been together for 7, 8 years, so they understand me. So, I as well, will use that method of thinking, and turn everyone on my side.
(Wota(s))<haha
So, it's completely fine~ (lol) Yes, continuing, 【Ciaoーsu!】 Ah, Ciao-su. Umm, eh,【Getting down to the question at hand, What are the clothes for Buono!'s 8th single, "Take It Easy!" like? And, what is the PV like? I can't help it, I'm curious. Please tell me.】 Eh, this was from Idol Kingdom Tokyo district, Puripuri name, <kiba>-san. Thank you. Well, I'm also in the unit Buono! I'm the Leader, but...
(Wota(s))<Ehh~!?
Eh? You just- Hold on. That wasn't something to say, "Eh-?" about. Momo's the Leader! I mean...! It's official, now! Alright, that's all I'm gonna say, Sh! Umm,
(Wota(s))<haha
(lol) Umm, the clothes this time, are kind of like a "Buono!'s day off" theme. Like, the kind of clothes we'd wear, the way we'd act on our days off. Even in the PV, like... how do you say it, um, we went to the beach. It's the first PV on location.
(Wota(s))<Ohh~
So, I think you can really see Buono! just as we are. Yes, so then, that's all for today~ !
(Wota(s))<Ehh~ !!
Yes. Ah~ Thank you for all of the letters. I'm still waiting for- (*fumbles words*) Ha~ (lol)
(Wota(s))<Ehh~!?
Wh-wh-what? I fumbled. Yes. Ready~ That's all for today. I'm still waiting for all of your messages to Momo. So then, please listen to this song. It will be released on August 26, the group that I, Tsugunaga Momoko am the Leader of,
(Wota(s))<Ehh~ !?
Listen! I'm introducing the song!
(Wota(s))<haha
Geez! (lol) Here I go. Buono!'s "Take It Easy!"
『Take It Easy!』 →  
While listening to "Take It Easy!"'s coupling song, "Kirai Suki Daikirai," it's time to partー
(Wota(s))<Eh~!!
Yes, now I'll announce some Berryz Kobo and Tsugunaga Momoko newsー
(Wota(s))<Ye-s
Eh, Tsugunaga Momoko's 4th Photobook is on sale August 21stー!!!
(Wota(s))<Ohh!! (clap)
Alrightー So, today, I'd like everyone to say the photobook's title. Okay, here we go, Tsugunaga Momoko's 4th photobook's title is...? Ready~ !
(Wota(s))<"momochiiii"~!!! (clap)
Ah-!! Awesome! I'm happy you know it! That's right. It's 「momochiiii」. Eh, it'll be on sale August 21st from Wanibooks~ Well, it turned out to be an extremely cute, soothing photobook, so everyone please check it out. And then, on September 9th, my, Tsugunaga Momoko, 2nd solo Dvd is coming out~. Everyone check that out as well~ Then, Berryz Kobo's shows are "Puripuri Princess" and there's another. I'd like everyone to say this as well. A show that's a podcast transmitted every Friday...? Ready~ !
(Wota(s))<「Beritsuu!」~!!
Oh-! You're right again. That's right. It's "Beritsuu!" Eh, this time, for what I'd like for them to say before the title call, eh, I'll use Puripuri name <sekandorannatanuki>-san's suggestion~ Umm, 【A haiku about Summer.】 That's tough, huh. Does Chinami... first of all, know what a haiku is I wonder~ ?
(Wota(s))<haha
I wonder if she'll be okay~ ? I'm really concerned. If it was Momo, mm~ 【Morning soumen Afternoon soumen Night soumen】 (lol)
(Wota(s))<Ohh!! (clap)
Yes, right. Soumen is a seasonal word. Well, I'm not sure if it's a seasonal word or not, but, I'll leave it at that. Okay, umm, now that eveyone's in high spirits, umm, the show is waiting for everyone's letters at the usual address~ Everyone please keep on sending them in. Ha~~, Today was the first public recording... like, being looked at while talking, this kind of, feeling of constriction, would you call it? (lol) I was extremely nervous, but it was really fun. Thank you. I'd like to do a public recording again, so when that happens, everyone please come and see me~
(Wota(s))<Ye--s! (clap)
Your partner for this time has been Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko. Be sure to return next week♪ Bye-bye! Thank you all for coming on this hot day~!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Momoko!
    http://www.bloggerparty.com/blog/radreview

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work, buddy!
    it's worth waiting!
    just make sure to let us know if your holy work on Buono! Days been finished!

    save the world from the non-Berryz people!
    lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^Thanks, I'm glad. ^^ We actually already completed Buono! Days, you can find the link at Idol Chatter. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. how is this momoko, if this were actually momoko, she would be speaking Japanese, not English. use your brains people

    ReplyDelete