9/15/2009

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #18 and #19

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #18 - August 4, 2009 (090804)

[Notes: 1.Sazae-san is a cartoon in which each show ends with a janken (rock,paper,scissors) match between Sazae and viewers at home.]

ル ’ー’リ<"Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" !

Good evening! I'm Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko! Today, I'm talking wearing new sandals~ They're white sandals~... Um, the other day I went shopping with my Mom, right. So, I spotted these and bought them right away~, Everyone please listen while imagining Momo's appearance. Yes, eh-, for today's "Puripuri Princess"... we have a guest joining us~ Ah, I'm looking forward to it. Well, this week as well, we have an important notice from the show, So, without wasting any time let's begin~

"Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" !

New・Tsugunaga Constitution article 18! 【At festivals where you play rock, paper, scissors to win candied apricots, watch the shop person's habits and then challenge them.】 "Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" ! I'll practice with (*1) Sazae-san janken

ル ’ー’リ<Thank you for waiting! Let's invite the guest into Momo's room! Please come in~
(Yukari)<Good evening, I'm Tamura Yukari~
ル ’ー’リ<Wahー♪ Seiyuu Tamura Yukari-san has joined us! Thanks for being here~ !
(Yukari)<Thanks for having me~
(clap)
ル ’ー’リ<Wahhー♪ (lol)
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Hahー So, um, since you're joining me this time.. um, I discovered something that we have in common
(Yukari)<Yes, yes
ル ’ー’リ<And, that is, Yukari-san loves the color pink, Just how much do you love the color pink~ ?
(Yukari)<Pink~...? Yeah, I've loved it for about 33 years
ル ’ー’リ<Ahh...
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<What do I do, You have me beat in time~ (lol)
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<It's 17 years for me~~
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) Eh~
(Yukari)<Yes (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Also~ Um, I heard you're good at making sweets, but you're bad at cooking...Um, wh-.. what's up with that...? (lol)
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol)
(Yukari)<Ohー, Hold on (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Sorry (lol)
(Yukari)<Just hold on (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Sorry (lol)
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<I didn't mean to offend you. Um,
(Yukari)<It's alright
ル ’ー’リ<Well, um, even though you're good at making sweets, you're bad at cooking, is kind of... That concept is...
(Yukari)<Um,
ル ’ー’リ<Yes, what does that mean exactly?
(Yukari)<I thought...
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(Yukari)<I was good at it.
ル ’ー’リ<Ahh~ Yes
(Yukari)<Um, when I'm at my parents' house
ル ’ー’リ<Mhm~
(Yukari)<My mom likes to make sweets
ル ’ー’リ<Heh~, yes
(Yukari)<I made sweets with my Mom
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(Yukari)<So, I was able to do it well, right?
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(Yukari)<But, when I do it on my own I can't.. do it well
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) Ah, so that's what happened?
(Yukari)<That's right. I think, maybe
ル ’ー’リ<Ahh~
(Yukari)<My mom thinks I'm good at it. (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Ah (lol) She made you write that in your profile, kinda deal?
(Yukari)<Yeah, "Write it!"...
ル ’ー’リ<Ahh~(lol)
(Yukari)<Like, "Write it-!"
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) Ah~, is that how it was.
(Yukari)<(lol) Right, right, right
ル ’ー’リ<Momo's not got at cooking either~
(Yukari)<Ah, Really?
ル ’ー’リ<What I'm good at making is, fried eggs~!
(Yukari)<Ah, fried eggs... you say~! (*staff laughs*)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol)
(Yukari)<(lol) Congratulations~♪ (*staff laughs*)
ル ’ー’リ<Ah. Ahー, Thank you. I'm happy~
(Yukari)<Ye-s
ル ’ー’リ<Yes. Well, with this energy, I'll be doing this emergency plan with Tamura Yukari-san~ "Tell me! Yukari Teacher" ~! Yes, eh, I, Tsugunaga Momoko, have... from April of this year, began talking on this show, um, by myself... Um, to be able to talk on my own, like.. the show that this show's Staff members told me to listen to to learn from was~ Yukari-san's (show) "Itazura Kurousagi"~
(Yukari)<Yes. Eh-? Yes
ル ’ー’リ<Okay, so to become good at talking alone, what should I do exactly?
(Yukari)<Eh-? To become good at it, how can you become good at it I wonder? Yukari, wants to know this as well. How do you become good at it?
ル ’ー’リ<Eh, but,
(Yukari)<Ehh~? What should you do I wonder~?
ル ’ー’リ<Please tell me teacher~ !
(Yukari)<Nah, nah, nah...
ル ’ー’リ<I'm the student today~
(Yukari)<Eh-? Hold on. Um, okay,
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(Yukari)<If you're intending to become good at it...
ル ’ー’リ<Yes. (lol)
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<In-..."intending" (lol)
(Yukari)<What I wonder? Like, talk openly...? (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~, Like to be confident~?
(Yukari)<Mhm. Per-perhaps?
ル ’ー’リ<Eh~
(Yukari)<I'm talking with no confidence right now, so I'm probably not too convincing, but..(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Ehh~??
(Yukari)<yeah
ル ’ー’リ<What kind of charm do you use? Um, specifically...
(Yukari)<Charm~?
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(Yukari)<I don't know about charm, but,
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(Yukari)<I really like listening to people's radio shows
ル ’ー’リ<Hah~...
(Yukari)<Right, right, right. Since it's something you like, I feel like you can do well at it
ル ’ー’リ<Hah
(Yukari)<So, I don't know about becoming "Good at it." Sorry~ (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Eh, so you mean, if it's something you like you'll become good at it, maybe?
(Yukari)<Perhaps?
ル ’ー’リ<Ohh~, Okay, also, there are many times when I can't find anything to talk about, right? Even when I'm forced to do something, there are many times when I'm like, “I can't think of anything like that”
(Yukari)<Yeah, yeah, yeah
ル ’ー’リ<"I'm not a comedian!"...
(Yukari)<I know what you mean
ル ’ー’リ<But...
(Yukari)<Yes. For this...
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(Yukari)<There's a solution,
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(Yukari)<To move it along, but
ル ’ー’リ<Yes♪
(Yukari)<I don't want to tell!
ル ’ー’リ<Why?!
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Please tell me~ !
(Yukari)<That's, (lol) That's a company secret!
ル ’ー’リ<Ehh~ ?!
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<So that's how it's gonna be~? (lol)
(Yukari)<Yes. Um~ If there's a time during a broadcast when I'm stuck, there's something which I wouldn't mind saying, but (lol) If I say it...
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(Yukari)<They'll be able to go, "Ah, she doesn't have anything to talk about," and I'd be exposed, right? (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, you'd be exposed (lol)
(Yukari)<(lol) Yes~ (lol) So, for that...
ル ’ー’リ<Yes (lol)
(Yukari)<I'm sorry. I don't want to say just now.
ル ’ー’リ<Ah. Ah, is that right~~
(Yukari)<Mhm, yeah. It is. I'm sorry~
ル ’ー’リ<Eh, so then, how did you discover that? That solution...
(Yukari)<How I wonder? Well, it just happened one day
ル ’ー’リ<It just came to you? (*staff laughs*)
(Yukari)<I suppose you could say it just came to me (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) Eh, is that right, Okay, well maybe it'll come to me someday, too?
(Yukari)<It- it will! (*staff laughs*)
ル ’ー’リ<Eh, (lol) Why did you, just.. (lol)
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Kind of hesitate? (lol)
(Yukari)<No, I just...
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(Yukari)<Um~ I was thinking Yukari's- Well, it might be better not to use me as a reference. Because I want you to stay as "pure" as you are, always
ル ’ー’リ<Eh, but... Yukari-san,
(Yukari)<Yes
ル ’ー’リ<Eh, Do you have a dark past? (* "Kage aru hito" - Literally, "person with shadows")
(Yukari)<haha... (*staff laughs*)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) Like, it somehow... sounded~ that way by what you said (lol)
(Yukari)<That's right. If you live long enough, the skeletons in your closet stack up (lol) (*staff laughs*)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol)
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<You said that smiling so it was scaryー! (*staff laughs*)
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) Mm... Is that right. So, well, we heard many things from Yukari-san concerning talking on your own,
(Yukari)<yes
ル ’ー’リ<Umm... Ah, The very active Seiyuu and radio personality, Tamura Yukari-san, is also a singer~ In March of this year, the Makuhe-, Hu~ (lol) (*fumbled words*) The recording that was filmed on March of this year, at the Makuhari Messe Event Hall, of the "Tamura Yukari LOVE LIVE *Dreamy Maple Crown*" DVD is on sale August 7th~ ! (*clap*)
(Yukari)<Yayy~ (*clap*)
ル ’ー’リ<For this, so, is there any particular part you'd like to recommend?
(Yukari)<The point I'd like to recommend is...
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(Yukari)<Um~ I performed every song
ル ’ー’リ<(lol)... Um, is that different from a normal Live I wonder~?
(Yukari)<Ehー?(lol) Different? Does everyone usually sing all of them?
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, probably
(Yukari)<All of them?
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, yes
(Yukari)<Is that right
ル ’ー’リ<Berry...z
(Yukari)<I wanted to say something like, it's not a "digest,"
ル ’ー’リ<Ahー
(Yukari)<But... (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Ah-, is that right~
(Yukari)<yes
ル ’ー’リ<Also, scenes from the "Making Rehearsal" and "off shots" are included as well~
(Yukari)<yes
ル ’ー’リ<Eh, Tamura Yukari-san's live DVD, 「Tamura Yukari LOVE LIVE *Dreamy Maple Crown*」 is on sale August 7th~ (*bell chimes*)
ル ’ー’リ<Yes, the bell has chimed~ I'll have to part with Yukari-san now~ but! Guess what, she will be returning next week as well~ ! Thanks for being here~
(Yukari)<Thank you~
ル ’ー’リ<Next week, um, she will be joining us in the "joke corner." Thank you~
(Yukari)<Thank you~
ル ’ー’リ<So then, finally, please listen to Yukari-san's song
(Yukari)<Yes. Tamura Yukari's, "Cherry Kiss"
ル ’ー’リ<Our guest this time was Tamura Yukari-san. Thank you~
(Yukari)<Till next time~
『Cherry Kiss』→  
While listening to, who I, Tsugunaga Momoko, am the Leader of, Buono!'s, new song, "Take It Easy!" it's time to part~ Hah~ I was really nervous~ I'm told a lot that my voice is cute, but, Tamura Yukari-san's is terribly cute, right? Well, I kind of, raised my voice and was speaking in one tone, but... I really, well, I'm really curious about that last thingー. I think I'd like to listen to it after this cor-, this recording's over. And then, Berryz Kobo's shows are, "Puripuri Princess," and the show, "Beritsuu!" that is a podcast transmitted every Friday~ This time, I'd like to use an idea that a listener came up with~ Um, from Puripuri name <chinamiyukiyurina>-san, Um, I'd like the 3 of them to say,【A message to Berryz Kobo's member Kumai-chan who turned 16 yesterday.】 Okay, I'll start with Momo's.

"Kumaicho, Happy 16th Birthday. Ah~, You're 16 already?~. Time flies, huh~ You're growing taller and taller Kumaicho, but Momo, someday, Um~ I'll surpass you-. Also, the heart necklace you gave me for Momo's birthday, you're always saying, "Momo, wear it~" right, but I wear it on my days off. That's because, well~ it's embarrassing if you see me wearing it, but I'd just like you to know. Okay, Congrats~. What kind of cake did you eat, later, report back to me, okay~"

Yes, so, that was itー. So everyone, um, make sure you check out "Beritsuu!" as well~. Yes. ...Ohh~ And now I have an important notice. Everyone please listen very~ carefully. We'll be doing a "Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" public recording! (*clap*) It's here―! It's almost here! Eh, and when it's going to be is, Um... Tomorrow~! Tomorrow, August 5th, Wednesday, on the first floor of the Culture broadcast "Satellite Plus," starting around 3 p.m.~ Um, everyone, since that was kind of sudden you're probably in shock right now, so I'll go ahead and say it again. Tomorrow, at 3 p.m., Culture broadcast, on the first floor of the "Satellite Plus," I, "Tsugunaga Momoko's Puripuri Princess," will be doing a public recording~. Yes. Eh, I'm sure it'll be hot, so, um, if everyone brought like a drink, a towel, well, fans with "Momoko" written on them... Um, that'd probably be a good idea. By all means, everyone please come see Momo. I'll be waiting~. Yes, eh, so, looking foward to tomorrow's public recording, it's time to part. Your partner for this time has been Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko. Be sure to return next week♪ Bye-bye~ !

-------------------------------------

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #19 - August 11, 2009 (090811) 

ル ’ー’リ<"Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" !

Good evening! I'm Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko! Today I'm talking wearing a red onesyー. Eh, this outfit... um, there's lots of lace on it, but there aren't any ribbons. So, I put some on, and um, tried to make it lovely~ Everyone please listen while imagining that~ So, this week as well, 'that person' will be joining usー. So then, let's begin.

"Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" !

New・Tsugunaga Constitution Article 19! 【Take good care of pink-colored soumen】"Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" ! Pink is Momo's so you can't disregard it.

ル ’ー’リ<Thank you for waiting! Let's invite a guest into Momo's room. Please come in~!
(Yukari)<Good evening. I'm Tamura Yukari~
ル ’ー’リ<Yes- eh~? Oh~ (lol) Thanks for being here~ (lol)
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Ehー(lol), Hold on, please. (lol) Ah~ That kind of surprised me (lol)Man~ this-
(Yukari)<Why? (lol) Why were you surprised?
ル ’ー’リ<I thought, there's this cute voiceー! (lol) Ah~♪ Continuing from last week,
(Yukari)<Yes (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Seiyuu Tamura Yukari-san will be doing "Puripuri Princess" with me~ Um, I heard through the grapevine,
(Yukari)<yes
ル ’ー’リ<It seems since Yukari-san was little, she liked Idols, is what I heard~
(Yukari)<Mhm
ル ’ー’リ<Yes, so today, we're doing a corner that's perfect for Yukari-san who loves Idols~ "Momo's an I・D・O・L☆ミ”♪ Yes, eh, for everyone who still doesn't know Berryz Kobo, with Momo's comments, it'll "dizzy☆ミ" them, and they'll become a Berryz Kobo fan in an instant. Those kind of comments and ideas were sent inー. Those that I think, "I'll use thisー" will receive a Momoko-hime handmade medal presentー. Today is really splendid. Yukari-san will be playing the "Normal Idol"~ So, here I go then. Without delay. From Idol Kingdom Saitama district, Puripuri name <momokonirokkuon>-san's idea. 【At a sushi restaurant, your reaction after getting something you didn't order. Normal Idol's response:】

≪(Yukari)<(*low*)Um~ That's not what I ordered, though.≫

ル ’ー’リ<Ohh~ (lol) 【Tsugunaga Momoko's response:】

≪ル ’ー’リ<If you're going to get it wrong, at least bring me some sea urchin~≫

ル ’ー’リ<Yes. Hold on, before we get into this,
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Please hold on, what happened to your voice just now?
(Yukari)<Eh? But, (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Eh?
(Yukari)<Eh, But-but-but,
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(Yukari)<Like, isn't that what it's supposed to be like? (*staff laughs*)
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, that kind of thing
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) Well, roughly speaking, it's something like that, but...
(Yukari)<Right, right, right?
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) That's great~ Eh, so by the way, what's your favorite kind of Sushi?
(Yukari)<Ehhー? What I wonder~ Ummー, Kanpachi? (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Ah! Eh?! No way! Really~!??
(Yukari)<mhm
ル ’ー’リ<Ah! Momo loves Kanpachi~! (*clap*)
(Yukari)<Wa~! Yay~! (lol) (*clap*)
ル ’ー’リ<I feel like that's the first time I've been understood~! (*staff laughs*)
(Yukari)<haha
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) Ah~
(Yukari)<Kanpachi, kanpachi~
ル ’ー’リ<Kanpachi, right?
(Yukari)<mhm
ル ’ー’リ<I mean, how it's crunchy,
(Yukari)<mhm
ル ’ー’リ<The fat of the seaweed... Isn't it the best?
(Yukari)<haha... That- that much..? (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Yes. (lol)
(Yukari)<I think it's the best
ル ’ー’リ<Right? Haー, Momo, until now, whenever I've said I like Kanpachi, I'm told something like, "Are you faking your age?"
(Yukari)<Mhm
ル ’ー’リ<Just from saying I like kanpachi,
(Yukari)<mhm
ル ’ー’リ<But Yukari-san, too, eh- Yukari-san, how old were you again...?
(Yukari)<I'm 17♪
ル ’ー’リ<Ah- Ah, ah, right, ah, Sorry. Eh-
(Yukari)<(lol) (*staff laughs*)
ル ’ー’リ<Yes, okay I'll do the next oneー
(Yukari)<Yes (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Uhh~ (lol) Next is, from Idol Kagawa district, Puripuri name <hebonaisu>-san's idea. 【On a radio show, you can't get out the right words and you say, "Um~ Uh~ You know!" Normal Idol's response:】

≪(Yukari)<Ah~, I'm in bad shape today...≫

【Tsugunaga Momoko's response"】

≪ル ’ー’リ<I'm saying what I want through telepathy, so it's fine♪≫

ル ’ー’リ<Ahー, I was pretty just now (*how she said her line)
(Yukari)<Cute
ル ’ー’リ<Um, when you're recording and you can't think of what you want to say, How do you... solve that?
(Yukari)<Eh-? When I can't think of something~
ル ’ー’リ<Ah
(Yukari)<I say I can't think of it
ル ’ー’リ<Eh
(Yukari)<I ask everyone, "What was it, What was it?"
ル ’ー’リ<Ahー, that's great. But, then, the love between you and the listeners increases, right?
(Yukari)<The love increases~
ル ’ー’リ<Eh, that kind of..
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Great... Even though this is a joke corner I'm learning a lot~ I'm really studying, today
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Okay, let's continue~ Um, from Idol Kingdom, Saitama district, Puripuri name <puripurikanpachi>-san's idea. Eh, 【When you went on stage during a concert with a grain of rice on your mouth. Normal Idol's response:】

≪(Yukari)<(*Like "Crayon Shin-chan" *)It sticks to me whenever I eat it.≫

ル ’ー’リ<(lol)...【Tsugunaga Momoko's response:】

≪ル ’ー’リ<Who knew I had a grain of rice on my mouth~? That person who knew I had rice on me must've been looking at Momo reaーl closely♪ Thank youー!≫

ル ’ー’リ<Eh, what was that (lol)...character just now! What was that! Just now~
(Yukari)<Eh, but, I thought they must be hungry... (lol) (*staff laughs*)
ル ’ー’リ<Eh-... That girl must really love onigiri I guess, huh~?
(Yukari)<haha (*staff laughs*)
ル ’ー’リ<Wo~~w! Well~, I can just imagine that scene~. That's great. Eh-...Speaking of which~ Um, during Lives and such, have you had any mishaps, or anything?
(Yukari)<Um~
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(Yukari)<You brush your teeth, right?
ル ’ー’リ<Before Lives
(Yukari)<Right, right
ル ’ー’リ<I do, I do
(Yukari)<So, I brushed my teeth after I put the costume on,
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(Yukari)<The water came out of my mouth (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Eh, really-
(Yukari)<And got the costume all wet (lol) That's happened.
ル ’ー’リ<Hah
(Yukari)<The chest area was all wet,
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(Yukari)<So the costume person told me, "Please don't brush your teeth after putting on your costume" (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) They have those kind of rules?
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<But Lives are fun, aren't they?
(Yukari)<They are fun
ル ’ー’リ<Right~?
(Yukari)<Mhm
ル ’ー’リ<...Huh? Dinーg, Donーg...(lol)
(*bell chimes*)
ル ’ー’リ<Yes, the bell has chimed~ That's all for todayー I'm still waiting for all of your ideas. Now, I have some news about Tamura Yukari-san. Eh, The recording from March of this year in the Makuhari Messe Event Hall of the, 「Tamura Yukari LOVE LIVE *Dreamy Maple Crown*」DVD is currently on saleー Also, Tamura-san, um, you have a Yukari... ah, not Yukari-san, I messed up. I said Yukari by mistake- (lol)
(Yukari)<haha
ル ’ー’リ<(*rambling*) I messed up, (lol) No, I said Yukari-san, Ta-Tamura-san- Tamura-san? (lol) I don't know what that means. Sorry! Forget what I said~
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Ahー, Take 2, (*clap*)Yes, Start. So, you have a tour as well, right~ (lol)
(Yukari)<That's right,
ル ’ー’リ<Mm~ (lol)
(Yukari)<I do. (lol) You're- (lol) You're a fun girl, huh
ル ’ー’リ<(lol)
(Yukari)<haha
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~
(Yukari)<Ah~
ル ’ー’リ<Ha~
(Yukari)<Yes, that's right
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(Yukari)<Umm, At the end of the year, Eh~, I have a tour. It's starting from December 25 in Kanagawa-prefecture, and in the Yokohama Arena, Sunday, January 16
ル ’ー’リ<Yukari-san's... Do you have like any Live routines, that kind of thing?,
(Yukari)<My Live routine is...
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(Yukari)<Yukari...
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(Yukari)<I'm sorry, it's kind of stepping on Momoko-chan's toes, but
ル ’ー’リ<Eh, what is it?
(Yukari)<I'm the Princess.
ル ’ー’リ<Yeah, tha-.. That's not gonna work
(Yukari)<I'm Princess Yukari of the Yukari Kingdom (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Ah- I... um, the Idol Kingdom's...
(Yukari)<Ah, I'm glad
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~ Um...
(Yukari)<The lands are different
ル ’ー’リ<Ah (lol)But still-
(Yukari)<I'm glad, I'm glad (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<I'm glad the lands are different, though..
(Yukari)<Right
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(Yukari)<So,
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(Yukari)<Yukari-hime has a ritual where she gets everyone to fall in love with her, ("Meromero"- To be enamored)
ル ’ー’リ<...Hm?
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol)
(Yukari)<Well, well, it's fine, just listen
ル ’ー’リ<Ahh~, Sorry,
(Yukari)<haha
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~, Okay, I'll listen, anyway
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<I'll react after I hear it,
(Yukari)<Mhm
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(Yukari)<Um, I hold a magic stake,
ル ’ー’リ<mhm
(Yukari)<And go "Mero-n!"...
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(Yukari)<Everyone goes, "Woahー!" and falls in love with Yukari. Awesomeー! (*clap*)
ル ’ー’リ<heh, Awesome~ (*Not amused*)
(Yukari)<Hey, hold on- (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol)
(Yukari)<Hold on, hold on (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol)
(Yukari)<I do it seriously (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~ (lol)
(Yukari)<I take it very seriously (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~ Yes. Eh, Tamura Yukari-san's Live DVD is currently on sale. Also, look forward to her tour~. So, saying that, Yukari-san joined me for these 2 weeks,
(Yukari)<mhm
ル ’ー’リ<Um, (lol) Please, by all means, come by againー
(Yukari)<Yeーs
ル ’ー’リ<So, from now on as well,
(Yukari)<mhm
ル ’ー’リ<Um, Momo would like to listen to your show, every Sunday starting at 12 a.m., "Tamura Yukari no Itazura Kurousagi," and study about radio~
(Yukari)<(*low*) Oh-ohー
ル ’ー’リ<...That-
(Yukari)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<What was that just now? (lol) Yukari-san, which is your real voice~?
(Yukari)<Ehh~?(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol)
(Yukari)<Hm, I wonder? (lol) (*cutesy*) Yukari doesn't know~♪
ル ’ー’リ<(*cutesy*) There it is~ Momo-chan doesn't know either~♪
(Yukari)<I dunno~
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) Yes, eh, our guest this time was Seiyuu Tamura Yukari. Thank you~
(Yukari)<Thank you.
ル ’ー’リ<So then, now, please listen to this song. Buono!'s new single, eh, is going to be released on the 26th of this month, so I'd like to play that new songー Eh, Buono!'s "Take It Easy!"
『Take It Easy!』→  
While listening to "Take It Easy!"'s coupling song, "Kirai Suki Daikirai," it's time to part~. Ah~, Tamura Yukari-san was great, huh~ Really... after she addressed me, I thought "Wha~t am I gonna do?" My heart was really pounding. But, Um~ What, um~, customary ritual...? I thought, like, truly in my heart, that I'd like to do that together, at her next Live, if I could go~ Then, eh, Berryz Kobo's shows are, "Puripuri Princess," and "Beritsuu!" which is a podcast transmitted every Fridayー. Eh, I always tell them something to say before the title call, but this time, eh, I'll use Puripuri name, <Enjoy Life>-san's suggestion~ 【A phrase impersonating a historical figure】 Ohー. Will they be able to do this I wonder? Defintely (lol), Momo predicts, Chinami will say either (Matthew C.) Perry or (Francis) Xavier. Reason being, I don't think she knows anyone else. (lol) So~ I wonder if Momo's prediction will be right? Everyone, be sure to check that out~. Yes, eh-, eh, the show is waiting for everyone's letters. The address is 105-8002, Culture broadcast「Berryz Kobo Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」, Please send E-mails to momo@joqr.net, m・o・m・o・@・joqr.net. Eh, next week's "Puripuri Princess," eh, we'll be broadcasting the public recording that occurred on August 5th, on the 1st floor of the Culture broadcast "Satellite Plus." Everyone look foward to it~. So, saying that, your partner for this time has been Tsugunaga Momoko. Be sure to return next week♪ Bye-bye!

------------

I'll be posting the rest of the recent episodes soon, I'm almost finished with them. Thank you for waiting all this time, I appreciate the support. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your hardwork! It's so great to see Momo gets along really well with other artist =D

    And I'm so looking forward to the Berryz FC tour xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your translation =)
    To be honest I got here because of Yukarin, but Momo is also very cute... listening (and being able to understand!) them together in one radio show was priceless :)

    ReplyDelete