8/14/2009

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #17 090728

ル ’ー’リ<「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!
Good evening! I'm Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko! Today, I'm talking wearing a heart pattern onesy~ Please listen while imagining that~. Umm, Momo, recently, went to Akihabara~ You're probably thinking, 'that was out of nowhere' but, well, I've always~ wanted to go. Um, what made me want to go was, um, I was at the Narita airport, And, there's a "Souvenir corner"?.. right~ There, "AKIHABARA" is written in English, and I thought, "Ah-, Akiba is probably what foreigners' image of Japan is~" So, thinking, "I have to go here," I went. Then, when I got to the station platform, it was just normal, not particularly different. Just a normal platform, but as soon as you step outside, well, so to spoken-(lol) eh, "so to spoken" (lol) so to speak, like, I could see the kind of scenery of Akiba that Momo imagined all around. Like, you can spot people wearing like sailor clothes and maid clothes. I was thinking, like, “Ah, this costume's cute," (lol) while I walked... Well, next time, I thought, I'd like to go to a maid cafe~ and such. Well.. I think it was a fulfulling, productive day~. Yes, eh-, so today, we have some important announcements from the show. Please be sure to listen till the end♪ So then, let's begin.

「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!

New・Tsugunaga Constitution article 17!【For shaved ice, first fill it from the bottom with syrup.】「Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」! You can put it on top, too♪

Welcome back, Good evening. I'm Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko. Yes, eh-, I'll be introducing all of the letters that were sent in~ Alright I'll read the first one. Umm, first is, from Idol Kingdom Tokyo district, puripuri name <nisshin>san's letter. Umm, 【My tests are all over, so now I'm ready for Summer vacation,】 It's Summer vacation now, right. Eh,【So it's that kind of Summer vacation; and when you say Summer vacation, you think fireworks, right.】Ah, that's right.【If Momoko-hime was to buy fireworks, what size fireworks set would you buy?】Eh- Right... Momo, for just using at home, I don't buy like skyrocket fireworks, really, there are just those normal ones you hold, right. I buy lots of those sets. Last year, um, I went to a Shinto shrine fireworks rally, and afterwards, really close by I watched the fireworks. At the fireworks rally. And I thought, "Woah~!", it was really moving. Well, while everyone ate ice-cream, I made lasting fireworks memories, so, well, this year as well, I'd like to make those kind of great fireworks memories this Summer~ Okay, let's continue. Eh,【Momoko-hime, excuse me.】 They- they need to be excused. Eh,【It's gotten hot, hasn't it.】That's right. Eh,【I love the Summer, but I don't like air conditioners so I open all the windows, and combat the heat via electric and normal fans. Also, I'll use a water-filled pillow at night. It's ecological, too, so I recommend it to the Princess as well. And, I've been rambling on about myself, but, 】Yeah, you really have~ Um, Ah- (lol) Sorry, I just kind of, (lol)(*staff laughs*) spoke out of turn, huh~ (lol) Eh-,【How does the Princess, oppose-】Wha- Hm?【oppose the】...【Summer...heat?】Well, Mm~, the Japanese was kind of difficult, but umm, the one who sent this letter is from Idol Kingdom Tokyo district, puripuri name <katsuoji>san~. Lately, really, there are like, these fans they're selling with water. They have water in them, and when you fan it, the drops go on your face, and, like, if you fan it again it cools you down, it seems that kind of fan has come out. I think that's a neat product, but, Well~, if anyone has counter-plans for combating the Summer heat, please let me know~ Okay, continuing, 【Momoko-hime with pretty pinkies, Good evening.】Good evening.【I'm a, one year younger than Momoko-hime, 16-year old who loves Buono! and Momoko-hime. Honestly, lately, I felt dejected from life and had a gloomy personality, but on an earlier broadcast, I listened to Momoko-hime's optimistic lecture and was able to become more positive. I'm truly grateful.】Ah-, Thank you♪ Is that so- I'm glad, I'm glad♪ Umm,【I really respect Momoko-hime who's able to cheer up many people.】 Aw shucks~ Respect you say, not at all, not at all♪ Umm, 【So then, I have an issue.】Eh-,【I quarrel with my Father often. Even though I really want to get along with him...】Dot, dot, dot.【I've gathered that Momoko-hime gets along well with your Father. So, if you don't mind, please tell me the key to getting along with your Father.】Oh~ The one who sent this letter is from, eh, Idol King- Kingd- Hm? Idol Hm? Idol Kingdom Saitama district, puripuri name <momochu~Daijin (Cabinet Minister) >san~. But, saying that you really want to get along with him is, is, eh, saying that would be best don't you think? To your Dad. If you say, "I really want to get along with you Dad," your Dad as well will be like, "Oh~, I see, I see~, Momochu~(Daiou) Great King”...(*staff laughs*) Ah~ It's Minister (Daijin). (lol) Not Great King (Daiou). (lol) "Mnister~" I think. Let's see~, I guess Momo's close to my Dad, huh~? Mm.. we're close. (lol) Well, that is, like, kind of, but, well, I mean, to become close with your Dad... It's best to talk about something. For example, "This happened today at school~", in any case communication is important ~ (*bell chimes*) Yes, the bell has chimed~. That's it for today~ I'm still waiting for your messages to Momo. So then, please listen to this song. Ah, it's the height of Summer, right. Well um, everyday is hot, so let's try our best together, shall we? So then, eh, by Berryz Koubou, "Maji Natsu Sugiru."
『Maji Natsu Sugiru』 →  
While listening to "Natsu Wakame," it's time to part. Now I'll announce Berryz Koubou's latest news. Eh,「Hello!Project 2009 SUMMER Kakumei Gannen ~ Hello!Chanpuru~」has begun~ For Tokyo we'll be performing for 3 days starting August 7th at the Nakano Sun Plaza~ And then, the show Berryz Koubou will be starring in, Gekidan Gekiharo 7th Stage 「Thank You Berry Berry」's Tokyo performance tickets are on sale August 1st, it's almost here~. For the Gekiharo this time, we'll be doing it in Osaka as well, so everyone, I think it's turned out to be really fun so please come and see us~ So then, Berryz Koubou's shows are, "Puripuri Princess" and "Beritsuu!" which is a podcast transmitted every Friday. Well now, it's the middle of Summer, so, I'd like them to say a "chilling message" before the title call. Like, whether they go for a horror kind of angle, or something ordinary, you'll have to look forward to it~. So then, for everyone of the Idol Kingdom, an important announcement! I, Tsugunaga Momoko's 4th photobook is coming out~ !! (*clap*) It's here! Almost! Yes, eh, the title is「momochiiii」. Eh, it's for sale from Wani Books on August 21st~ This kind of letter, letter would you call it, was sent in. Umm, puripuri name <o-ji-riba->san, eh,【Good evening Momoko-hime. And Congratulations on the photobook. I think this photobook will be filled with Momoko-hime's charm. Are there any particular shots or points that Momoko-hime would like to recommend?】Is the letter, so... This time, the moment you see the cover it'll really strike your heart. I think it'll make you feel kind of like, "Y-yikes, Momoko's looking at me." And, this time the theme is "color"... kind of, like, the book features many different colors, so, well, I think you'll be able to see many different "colors" or many different sides of me, Also, this as well - Um~, As of July 25th Berryz Koubou's member, Kumai Yurina's, eh, photobook,「FLOWERAGE」is on sale as well~ (*clap*) Kumaicho, Ya-hoo~♪ Um, Kumaicho's photobook is, well, “FLOWERAGE” so, as she turns 17- 17 years-... Hm? Turns, is it 16? I messed up. (lol) I'm sorry Kumaicho. Ho~♪ As she turns 16, like, adul..t, It seems like the photobook shows the transformation from child to adult kind of thing, like a flower blooming kind of image?... Well, while comparing Momo and Kumaicho's photobooks like, "Ah, the more grown up one is this," "The cute one is this," " Ah, the sexy one is definitely Momo right," kind of thing, I'd like everyone to enjoy it while going back and forth like that. Then, besides my 4th photobook, there's another important announcement. Eh, on next week's "Puripuri Princess" a guest will be joining us~! Yaho~i♪ Yes, eh, it's the Seiyuu (voice actress) Tamura Yukari-san, Eh- and just why Tamura Yukari-san was invited, well, you'll have to look forward to that~ So then, I'm waiting for everyone's letters at the same address as always~ Your impressions of the show, questions to Momo, please keep sending them in. Yes, eh- your partner for this time has been Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko. Be sure to return next week♪ Bye-bye~ !

---
I apologize for the delay; I'll be busier than I have been in the past so I might not be able to finish each of them in the same week but it will still be around that amount of time. I'm going to post 18&19 together since they're both with the guest Tamura Yukari anyway. Should take a few days. :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Cris
    thanks! for this translation^^
    Could you translate this? please
    pleasepleasepleaseplease!!!
    momo is in Buono! blog thanks!!
    http://buono.weblogs.jp/buono/2009/08/post-6fcc.html

    ぴちゃっ♪

    どーもっ(≧ε≦)
    嗣永桃子ですっ♪

    るるるる~♪
    今回のテーマは…
    『雨の日に
     ききたい曲~♪』
    ということなんですが…

    だだいま8月!!
    更新の順番★が
    回ってきた今は…
    キレイさっぱり☆
    梅雨バイバイっ!!
    (´□`;)ノ″
    しておりますっ♪
    すいませんm(_ _)m
    でもでも…
    まだまだ(・∀・)
    台風=3
    があるではないですかぁぁぁo(≧∀≦)o

    という事で♪
    桃の話も聞いてください!!
    (*・Д・)★

    桃が雨の日に
    聞きたい曲は…
    ズバリっ☆
    『バケツの水』
    ↑でーすっ♪♪
    (・ー・*)

    この曲はBuono!のファーストアルバムに入ってますっ(*^ー^)♪


    なぜこの曲かといいますと…
    曲中に……
    ♪ピチャっ(v_v)
    ♪ポトっ(>_<)
    みたいな水滴音?
    が入ってるんです☆

    よーく聞いていただくとわかると思いますっ★
    (^∀^)ノ


    その水滴音♪に
    合わせて…
    水溜まりを
    ☆パチャっ☆と
    踏んでみたら
    楽しい気分♪に
    なると思いませんか??
    o(≧∀≦)o

    これかなり名案★

    いつも
    『うわぁー↓↓
     ('□`υ)
     水はねそう…
     ('~`;)…うぅ。』

    と思う水溜まりもっ!!

    『やほーいっ!!
    水溜まり発見★
     踏んじゃうぞ~
     ( ̄▽ ̄)キャ♪』

    ↑ってなるんです♪

    雨が苦手な方も
    楽しい気分♪に
    なっちゃいますよ★

    ということで、
    みなさん外へ
    出かけるときは
    『バケツの水』
    聞いてみて下さいっっ!!!!!!
    ('-^)/-☆


    ■□■□■□■

    最近のマイブーム♪
    最近は…
    『自作ぬりえ』
    ↑にハマってますっ☆

    自分で
    ○●白黒●○
    で絵を書いて
    後から色えんぴつで
    塗るんですっ♪
    o(^-^)o
    楽しいですよぉ★
    どんなものかといいますと…
    じゃんっ(^O^)/

    090725_231201lll_3

    ↑こんなかんじ♪

    テーマは…
    『Buono!の夏休み』
    なかなかの力作♪
    雅とかとくに…
    ★味★ありません??
    あっ!!ちゃんと本人チェック入ってますよーっ('-^)/-☆笑
    これに今から
    色づけしまーす☆

    出来上がったら
    またアップしますね♪
    (・ー・*)

    では…
    ぬりぬりタイム
    スタート(┗)

    ……ばいばいっ★
    嗣永桃子でしたっ♪

    φ(.. *)


    2009年8月 5日 (水) 19:06 | 個別ページ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah~ thanks a lot for translating.

    Erhem, and that entry of Momo on Buono blog seems to be interesting =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^NP, and I will translate it after I check if anyone else did already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh~ that´s amazing owo! I love Berryz and Momo too! Can I translate this to spanish? I need you permission, I can´t do it if you don't !! please, I want share with the fans who speak spanish! We need Momo too xD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for translating Xie~ <3

    -panickofpain on H!O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys no problem~ Hearts and smileys to all.
    And @ "nakky.pinku" , Of course, go ahead, that's great. :)

    ReplyDelete