8/05/2009

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #16 090721

[Notes: (1) Referring to the Japanese story of Momotarou]

ル ’ー’リ<「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!
Good evening! I'm Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko! Umm, Today, I'm talking wearing a frilly black and pink dress~. The skirt part is all frilly, um, and there's a ribbon on it~ So, therefore, today I'm in a better mood than usual~ Yes, please listen while imagining Momo's appearance. Yeah~, for all of the students, Summer vacation is almost here. When you hear Summer vacation, you think, homework, when you hear homework, you think book reports. Yeah, um, it's always confusing to find what to read, and what kind of things to write about, right. So, Today, Um~, in reverence to that、um, (lol) I, who's been trying to read more lately, Tsugunaga Momoko will announce a book I'd like to recommend. Um, if you'd like please go ahead and check it out. Umm, First, um, I thought I'd introduce an easy to read book, but Momo was recommended a book by Ishikawa Rika-san's manager who's in the same office. And, so this was made into a film, it's called "Yougisha X no Kenshin." (Suspect X 's devotion) This~ was really moving. You know who the criminal is at the beginning. But, as the story progresses, in the end, there's a conclusion that no one could imagine. If you read that~ , your heart will drop. It made my heart drop. So everyone, I recommend it so by all means, please read it. So, as a result, I've begun reading lots of Keigo Higashino-san's books, Momo has. And, ah, and - ah, changing subjects, um, something I read that was so moving I cried.. (lol) What moved me so much I wanted to cry.. I especially recommend it to girls the same age as me?.. well, there's a cellphone novel boom lately, right. Momo read one of those called "teddy bear," and I really cried. I bawled, and Momo, half a year later, like, the content- remembering the story still makes me cry. It's that moving, so, well, it may be difficult to use for a book report, but, everyone, I highly recommend it so please read it. Also, I'd still like to hear everyone's book recommendations, so please let me know~ So then, let's begin.

「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!

New・Tsugunaga Constitution article 6! 【Don't bite into corn, eat it one kernel at a time.】「Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」! Momo's mouth is small.

"Momo's an I・D・O・L☆ミ♪" For everyone who doesn't know Berryz Koubou, with these comments Momo makes it'll "dizzy☆ミ" them and make them a fan in an instant. Those kinds of phrases and ideas were sent in. Those that I think "I'll use this!" will receive a Momoko-hime handmade medal present~ Without further ado, I'll introduce them. From Idol Kingdom Chiba district, puripuri name <suamagoten>san. Eh-, this is that person's idea. 【Situation. When an old lady asks you for directions. Normal Idol's response:】
≪(Normal Idol)<Continue straight from here, turn right and you'll reach the station.≫
【Tsugunaga Momoko's response:】
≪ル ’ー’リ<Go straight from here, turn right and the place you'll see is where Momo's doing a concert next ♪≫
Ah~, this would confuse the old lady, wouldn't it~ Where is this? Maybe Nakano? Yokohama? (*staff laughs*) Well, that doesn't matter, but, Um~(lol), Momo's grandma as well, always goes to Berryz Koubou and Buono!'s concerts. And, Um~, Momo's family, my Dad, Mom, and little brother are harsh. Their criticisms. Especially my little brother, like, "Nee-Nee (term of endearment for older sis), didn't you mess up there?", "Your dancing was weird"...it's quite harsh. But my Grandma and Grandpa can't praise Momo enough. They always say things like, "AH~, Momo was good~", "As expected, you shined~". It makes me kind of shy but, happy. Well~, moderately. Like, I'm the type that grows when complimented, but I'm also the type that when I'm praised too much it goes to my head, so, I'm sure my Grandma listens.. to "Puripuri Princess." Um, it's late at night, now, but, Ah - for all of you listening, thank you- Um, my grandma, listens every week. So, ah, Grandma, um, even though it's over the radio - thank you~♪ Ah, that must've made my Grandma happy, definitely. Yes, so then let's continue~. From Idol Kingdom Kagawa district, puripuri name <hebonaisu>san's idea. 【When asked, If you could only bring one thing with you on a deserted island, what would it be? Normal Idol's response: 】
≪(Normal Idol)<My cell phone.≫
【Tsugunaga Momoko's response: 】
≪ル ’ー’リ<(*1) I'd bring kibidango, and befriend all the animals of the deserted island.≫
There it is~ This is supposed to be Momotarou, right. Momo has some trauma from this. When I was little, um~, people said to me, like, “Momotarou, gimme some kibidango" all the time, bullying me would you say, teasing, right. Because of that, I didn't want to go to kindergarten. Ah~, it's all coming back~. Probably, what Momo thinks, I'm sure girls with "Momo" in their name, like Momoe-chan, Momona-chan, Momoka-chan, etc. have experienced the same thing. Yeahh.. this can't happen. Really. That can really hurt a young heart. Just being told that. Everyone, well I don't know if younger kids would be listening at this time, but don't say that~. Understand~? Yes, so then let's continue. Next is, from Idol Kingdom Saitama district, puripuri name<puripurikanpachi>san's idea. Umm, 【Situation. Your reaction when childish kindergartners call you "Grandma." Normal Idol's response: 】
≪(Normal Idol)<Hey! I'm not a grandma, alright? I'm an older sister.≫
【Tsugunaga Momoko's response: 】
≪ル ’ー’リ<You're very lucky♪ Now you get to see Momo's cute face... turn into a demon...≫
Ha~, that's scary. (lol) Thi~s is something I've never been called. From little kids. But Berryz' members al-ways call me "Grandma, grandma." What do you think about that? Isn't that mean? And Captain Shimizu Saki-chan is in the same grade as me, but she was born in November, so, she's the Grandma if anything, right~ Momo was born in March so I'm still youthful, right. What do you think? Really. And sometimes they'll say "You're a child, you're a child", Kumai-cho? Kumai Yurina-chan says like, "Momo really doesn't look like a high-schooler," ever since I entered high school. That's really untrue! It needs to stop! Like, again, I'm saying it through the radio, but, it's hurtful, okay! Understand? You can see where I'm coming from, right?! Yes, alright next, eh- continuing, <puripurikanpachi>-san. Um, they send in a lot of mail, they've become, quite, a favorite of Momo's. (lol) They're really funny...Okay, next is, Ah, not next. Yeah, umm, (lol) We can't, we can't, we can't move on. (lol) (*staff laughs*) I can't just introduce the name and then move on, no, no. (lol) Umm, okay here I go. 【As a surprise, you make the announcements before the concert begins. Normal Idol's response: 】
≪(Normal Idol)<It might bother other audience members, so please turn your cell phones off. Promise.≫
【Tsugunaga Momoko's response: 】
≪ル ’ー’リ<To make sure your heartbeats from seeing Momo don't get misconstrued as cell phone vibrations, not turning it off is a no・no♪≫
Wa~, Cute~♪ That's quite, good~ . Quite.. Ah, that's a lotta 'quite''s. Um, (lol) The other day.. no, well not just the other day, but, at Berryz Koubou's "Sono Subete no Ai ni" concert, um, we had our 100th anniversary. Then, as a special treat, we made the announcements. And, right before the show, um, we started with Sudou Maasa-chan, and she was so good, that everyone in the audience didn't notice it was her. They just thought it was a normal announcement. After that, Maasa was really disheartened, like, "Ha~, no one noticed." but Momo, consoled her, like, "Su-chan, that just means you did it really well," which made her smile. I was pretty proud of myself. (*staff laughs*) (lol)♪ Ok, let's continue~. Umm, next is umm, from Idol Kingdom Yamaguchi district, puripuri name <rakku>-san's idea. 【Situation. When on the radio and such, there's many mail you're unable to read. Normal Idol's response: 】
≪(Normal Idol)<Thank you for all of the mail. For all of those I was unable to introduce, I truly apologize.≫
【Tsugunaga Momoko's response: 】
≪ル ’ー’リ<Thank you for all of the mailー For all of them I was unable to read, each one added 1 point to Momo's cuteness-♪≫
(*clap*) That's great- ! Medal~! (*clap*) That's great! This is really great~. "Each added 1 point," How much does 1 point entail exactly? I don't really know the denomination, but that's really great~. Ah, but that makes me really happy. Especially, um, there are lots of people who sent in portraits they drew of me, "Wow~ that looks like me", "That doesn't look like me".. (lol) Ah, as for "Doesn't look like me," Ah, "Doesn't look like me".. I'm sorry, truly. I kind of said that without thinking, um, I really feel loved would you say, very happy. And, also, like, Dad?..messages to Dad, (lol) Messages to my Dad, etc. have been sent in, which crack my family up, it really, turns into material - not material, but a theme of conversation with my family, it makes me really happy, so everyone I'm still waiting~. Please send them in~ (*bell chimes*) Ye-s, that's it for today~. In order for Momo to break through as an orthodox Idol, I need everyone's efforts. By all means, please send in various ideas. That was "Momo's an I・D・O・L☆ミ". So then, please listen to this song. By Berryz Koubou, "Toshoshitsu Taiki"
『Toshoshitsu Taiki』→
While listening to "Seishun Bus Guide," it's time to part. Here, I'll announce the latest Berryz Koubou news. Umm,「Hello!Project 2009 SUMMER Kakumeki Gannen ~ Hello!Chanpuru ~」 has begun~. Eh, the Tokyo show starts on August 7, which is a Friday, so we'll be performing for a 3-day period~ Eh, it'll be at the Nakano Sun Plaza, so everyone by all means come and see us. We're waiting~. And then, Berryz Koubou's show are "Puripuri Princess" and the show, "Beritsuu!" which is a weekly podcast transmitted every Friday. So for this week, before the title call, I'd like them to say "Your objective this Summer.” Momo has something I want to do during the Summer, Um, I want to dig up a watermelon. From the ground, um, I want to try and dig one up. Those big watermelons. That's my latest, dream, would you call it, what I'd like to try, so, when you hear 'watermelon' you think Summer, right. So, if I'm able?..If the opportunity arises, I'd be happy~. Eh, the show's awaiting everyone's letters. The mail address is 105-8002, Culture broadcast「Berryz Koubou Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」, Please send E-mails to momo@joqr.net、 m・o・m・o・@・joqr.net. Hm? What? Umm, hm? (*reads note from staff*) "Watermelon ..? ..Naturally grows above ground" ? (lol) Is that right. Eh? It doesn't grow underground~ ? (lol) Huh~ ? Ah~, My goal for this year has been crushed. (lol) Okay, still, if I manage to do it I'll let you all know. (lol) Ah, how embarrassing. Yeah, well, ah, ehh~ Alright to kind of regroup, I'll wrap up the fi-final part here. Umm, yes, eh-, your partner for this time has been Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko~. Be sure to return next week♪ Bye-bye~ !

5 comments:

  1. LOL Berryz members call Momo 'grandma'. Maybe because it makes them feel younger.

    I notice that Momo usually talks about her dad and brother but not often mentions about her mom, I wonder why. Is it normal if the girls talk about her dad and brother more often than her mom?

    Anyway thank you very much :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've been calling Momo a grandma and a child simultaneously since they were young - so they're probably not going to stop any time soon ^-^. Momo's so unique that she's both old lady and kid-like at the same time. That takes some complicated personality haha
    And I wouldn't say she overall talks about her Dad or brother more than her mother - she's talked about how she's best friends with her mom and goes shopping with her and calls her "Yuu-chan" I think, instead of Mom..but it seems she definitely has more humorous stories concerning her Dad and little brother to tell.
    Just thinking about her and her family is such an unbearably cute image, it makes me jealous. lol I'd like to be related to her in some way - but since I'm in love with her maybe it's for the best I'm not haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for translating. Do you mind if I add this to my site and then link back to yours?
    site: http://natsuwakame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ Sure go ahead, thanks for the support :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momo&Buono!fan8/08/2009 8:25 PM

    Hi!
    Could you translate this? please
    momo is in Buono! blog thanks!!
    http://buono.weblogs.jp/buono/2009/08/post-6fcc.html

    ぴちゃっ♪

    どーもっ(≧ε≦)
    嗣永桃子ですっ♪

    るるるる~♪
    今回のテーマは…
    『雨の日に
     ききたい曲~♪』
    ということなんですが…

    だだいま8月!!
    更新の順番★が
    回ってきた今は…
    キレイさっぱり☆
    梅雨バイバイっ!!
    (´□`;)ノ″
    しておりますっ♪
    すいませんm(_ _)m
    でもでも…
    まだまだ(・∀・)
    台風=3
    があるではないですかぁぁぁo(≧∀≦)o

    という事で♪
    桃の話も聞いてください!!
    (*・Д・)★

    桃が雨の日に
    聞きたい曲は…
    ズバリっ☆
    『バケツの水』
    ↑でーすっ♪♪
    (・ー・*)

    この曲はBuono!のファーストアルバムに入ってますっ(*^ー^)♪


    なぜこの曲かといいますと…
    曲中に……
    ♪ピチャっ(v_v)
    ♪ポトっ(>_<)
    みたいな水滴音?
    が入ってるんです☆

    よーく聞いていただくとわかると思いますっ★
    (^∀^)ノ


    その水滴音♪に
    合わせて…
    水溜まりを
    ☆パチャっ☆と
    踏んでみたら
    楽しい気分♪に
    なると思いませんか??
    o(≧∀≦)o

    これかなり名案★

    いつも
    『うわぁー↓↓
     ('□`υ)
     水はねそう…
     ('~`;)…うぅ。』

    と思う水溜まりもっ!!

    『やほーいっ!!
    水溜まり発見★
     踏んじゃうぞ~
     ( ̄▽ ̄)キャ♪』

    ↑ってなるんです♪

    雨が苦手な方も
    楽しい気分♪に
    なっちゃいますよ★

    ということで、
    みなさん外へ
    出かけるときは
    『バケツの水』
    聞いてみて下さいっっ!!!!!!
    ('-^)/-☆


    ■□■□■□■

    最近のマイブーム♪
    最近は…
    『自作ぬりえ』
    ↑にハマってますっ☆

    自分で
    ○●白黒●○
    で絵を書いて
    後から色えんぴつで
    塗るんですっ♪
    o(^-^)o
    楽しいですよぉ★
    どんなものかといいますと…
    じゃんっ(^O^)/

    090725_231201lll_3

    ↑こんなかんじ♪

    テーマは…
    『Buono!の夏休み』
    なかなかの力作♪
    雅とかとくに…
    ★味★ありません??
    あっ!!ちゃんと本人チェック入ってますよーっ('-^)/-☆笑
    これに今から
    色づけしまーす☆

    出来上がったら
    またアップしますね♪
    (・ー・*)

    では…
    ぬりぬりタイム
    スタート(┗)

    ……ばいばいっ★
    嗣永桃子でしたっ♪

    φ(.. *)


    2009年8月 5日 (水) 19:06 | 個別ページ

    ReplyDelete