7/06/2009

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #13 090630

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #13 090630

[NOTES: (1)Yoroshiku (onegaishimasu) is a polite term meaning roughly, treat me well, I appreciate it, etc. (2)Teruteru Bouzu are paper dolls that children make to pray for fine weather. (3) A Yukata is a casual Summer kimono. (4)Takoyaki is grilled octopus (balls); tako = octopus and yaki = grilled. (5)The obi is the belt/sash used to tie the waist of the yukata/kimono. (6)"Yo-Yo sukui" is a game where colorful water-filled balloons are fished from a pool.

ル ’ー’リ<「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!
Good evening! I'm Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko! Eh, Today, I'm talking wearing an orange checkered onesy~ Please listen while imagining that. Yes, and K Tarou-san, Happy birthday~♪ (clap) Ah, 34 years old are you? As for Momo.. I'm 17 so, that's exactly a "double score"♪ Ah~, Congratulations~ Um, it's that celebratory of a day, um, there's something else that I want to congratulate.. And what that is, it's been 8 years since Tsugunaga Momoko has been an Idol~!(clap)That's awesome~ ! That's a coincidence, isn't it? Momo, like, auditioned on June 30th, 2002. So, as an Idol, I'd be 8 years old now. Every year, on June 30th, we eat cake at my house. My family does. And that's really fun, Yeah~ Also, I've been with Berryz and ℃-ute's members for 8 years? We've been together for 8 years. Yeah~ That's, crazy isn't it? 8 years. The other day I was talking to a friend about childhood friends, right, and I was thinking like, “Ah, Momo doesn't have any childhood friends..” but then I realized, I have a large number of amazing childhood friends this close to me. (lol) There are a lot of people so.. everyone, this year as well, let's do our best. (*1)Yoroshiku ne. So..with that fine introduction, let's begin!
「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!

New・Tsugunaga Constitution article 13!【If you make a (*2)teruteru bouzu, hang it on a clothes hanger.】「Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」! ♪Tomorrow will be fair weather~

Welcome back, Good evening. I'm Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko. Soo, today, I'll be introducing everyone's letters~. Uhm, 【Lately, Momoko-hime's been appearing on TV alone, like with your discussion with Yukawa Reiko on "Bijo Houdan", you're gaining lots of experience. What kind of woman does the Princess want to become in the future? Do you have any hopes and dreams for yourself in 5 years from now?】
Yes, ehh, the one who sent this letter is, from Idol Kingdom Setagaya district, puripuri name<i-bui>san. Thankyou~ Eh~, that's riiight, the woman I'd like to be.. Mm.. Someone who is open-minded. Out of Berryz, I would say someone like Sudou Maasa-chan who has a kind of aura like you can rely and depend on them.. Um, I'd be 22 years old right? Momo. 5 years from now. I'd like to be able to think of what to say fluidly. Momo a-lways explains things by gesturing, and people always tell me they don't know what I'm talking about. So precisely- to speak Japanese precisely, and also I have an objective for this year, I want to be a woman who can eat fish nicely. When something happens, and I eat fish super nicely, I mean, people will think like, “Wow, this person has great manners," so I'd like to become that kind of woman who has manners~ Okay, let's continue. 【It's almost time for a festival in my home town. I plan on having a good time, without getting too caught up in the moment and eating too much. If Momo-chan was a vendor, I think I'd probably buy things over and over from you, If Berryz members were to open a food stand, what kind of stand would it be and what role do you think would best suit them?】 Yes, the person who sent this letter is puripuri name<Special Thanks!>san. Thankyou~. Hmm.. it's festival season now, huh.. That's right.. Momo, lately, hasn't been to any festivals~. Um, I have a (*3)yukata, that I bought 2 years ago, but I haven't worn it once, which is really frustrating so I'd like to wear it this year. mm.. What would suit them I wonder? Berryz' members. But Kumaicho? I think it'd be best if Kumai Yurina-chan didn't have a (*4)Takoyaki shop. Kumaicho doesn't eat the grilled octopus' octopus, she only eats the "grilled" part. So if Kumaicho had a Takoyaki stand, it would just be a "grilled" stand. So I think that wouldn't be good for the world, so I think she just shouldn't do that. Also Momo, also, the cotton candy dealer plays kind of a character right? The cotton candy dealer- I'd like to try getting into that character.. I mean, it seems difficult but, if I could do it, it'd make me like *Uh~♪(clap)* And it's cute, lots of children would come.. Or, (*6)Yo-yo Sukui. Like, when it looks like someone's about to catch one I'll purposely tease them and shake the pool. I'd like to try that kind of thing.(lol) Umm, hold on a second please. (*note from staff*) “Won't that yukata size be tight? Being the size from 2 years ago and all.”, Ah, the yukata?...I wonder if it's tight, but I bought one that's like “150-160” , the yukata. So I should be totally fine, I think. I'm just concerned about the waist. But it's an (*5)obi so, it doesn't matter. Yeah, and my hair, well now it's kind of perpendicular but, if I grow it out a little, and put it in like a ponytail, uwa, wouldn't that be perfect? Uwa~ I want to gooo! I'd like to go. Right, next time, in order to go with my family, I'll address my manager. (*with a cutesy laugh*) (lol) (*bell chimes*) Ye-s, the bell has rung~ That's all for today. Eh, I'm still waiting for your messages to Momo. So then please listen to this song. Berryz Koubou's "Seishun Bus Guide"
『Seishun Bus Guide』 →  
While listening to the, currently doing well on sale, "Rival," it's time to part. I'll go ahead and announce the latest Berryz Koubou news. Ehh, Berryz Koubou is, now appearing in,「Hello!Project 2009 Summer Kakumei Gannen ~ Hello!Chanploo~」so, uhm, July 19th, starting in Aichi prefecture. Eh, it should be a fun, jubilant Live so, everyone please come see us. Eh-, then, Berryz Koubou's shows are "Puripuri Princess" and the show, "Beritsuu!" Uhm~ It's a podcast transmitted every Friday. Right, so this week, this Friday, July 3rd, um, is Berryz Koubou's Sudou Maasa-chan's birthday. So, before the title call, I'd like Captain and Chinami to tell Maasa a birthday message. And now Momo too, has a message for Su-chan. To Su-chan. Happy 17th Birthday. Lately, for some reason are hobbies are similar. Our favorite anime, different kinds of jellies, let's continue to discuss a wide variety of things. Also, the present you gave Momo for my birthday, the pretty pajamas, I love them and wear them all the time. Thankyou. Eh- you always, listen to Momo's worthless talks, and know the right thing to say, as well as the occasional joke or jab, I feel very loved. Please continue to be the 'Mama' that calms me. So then, congratulations, truly. From Momo♪ Ah~, what a moving speech~♪ So, Congrats Maasa. Right so, as the same as me, 17 years old, please continue to take care of Berryz Koubou! Let's do our best. Yes, so saying that, eh-, the show is waiting for everyone's letters. The mail address is 105-8002, Culture Broadcast「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」 The Email address is momo@jo ku-ar.. (lol) Haha~ I messed up, HOO♪..Here I go. Please send emails to momo@joqr.net, m・o・m・o・@・joqr.net. Yes, your partner for this time has been Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko. Be sure to return next week♪ Bye-bye!

---

1 comment:

  1. So Maasa is Momo's secondary mommy lol

    Thanks a lot for translating :D

    ReplyDelete