7/13/2009

090707 Momoko no Puripuri Princess #14

[Notes: (1) Read about the Star Festival here (2) 2-9 can be pronounced "Tsu-" (the Japanese pronunciation of "Two") "Gu" (Close to the pronunciation of the number 9, "ku") ; as in Tsugunaga. (3) Japanese schools identify students by certain classes/groups, such as Sakura(cherry blossom) or Tanpopo(dandelion)-gumi (group).]

ル ’ー’リ<「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!
Good evening! I'm Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko! Eh, Today, I'm talking wearing shorts that are at a length that covers my knees~ Please listen while imagining that. So, um, I heard this on TV, but, when you want your thighs to be thinner, more than short shorts, the constriction, like.. it seems longer shorts are better. So, I'm kind of, testing it out at the moment, so I'm wearing those kind of shorts. Um, today is the (*1) Star Festival. I was thinking about what to wish for, and there's a lot. I'd like a strawberry pillow, new speakers, and 62 color-colored pencils, there's a lot of things. Also, I want to grow taller, Heal the mouth ulcer I have currently, there are numerous things. At the moment, I have an endless amount of wishes, but, Well, my number one wish would be, hmm, For this year as well, to be health-y, be healthy. That's the most important, right. And also, also~ that, everyone in the world will be full of smiles.. Aren't these amazing things? I wonder if Vega and Altair? will grant my wishes, hmm? Um, Momo every year, every year.. I think, I'll view the Milky Way, and look at the sky, but lately, it hasn't been out at all. Whenever Momo looks. So, this year I'd like to see it. OK, so then let's begin.

「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!

New・Tsugunaga Momoko Constitution article 14! 【If you see a shooting star, make a wish 29 times.】「Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!'Cause, it's (*2) "Tsu・gu(29)”♪

“Momo's an I・D・O・L☆ミ”♪
For everyone who still doesn't know Berryz Koubou, with these comments Momo makes it'll “dizzy☆ミ” them and they're becoming - will become (lol) "becoming". (lol) will become. (lol), a Berryz Koubou fan in an instant. Those kinds of comments, eh-, comments and ideas were sent in. Ones that I think "I'll use this" will get a Momoko-hime hand-made medal present~. So then, let's get started. Umm, first is, from Idol Kingdom Oosaka district, puripuri name<anatanokakkomoarumajiro>san. Um, 【Situation. When asked, "What did you want to be when you were a kid?" Normal Idol's response: 】
≪(Normal Idol)<A cute bride.≫
【Tsugunaga Momoko's response: 】
≪ル ’ー’リ<My current s・e・l・f♪≫
Veryyy cooool. If I said this, that'd be awesome. So, Momo, well, in reality, when I was li..ttle, what I wanted to be was a Florist. The other day, coincidentally, I was looking at my yearbook from kindergarten. And, for the (*3) Dandelion-class, there's something written like, “What you want to be when you grow up” , in which I wrote "A florist." In cute writing. And there was, um.. in kind of, a warped shape (*staff laughs*) but, on the back cover, it says “Momoko-chan's hands," along with my hand-prints. So, I compared my current 17-year old hands with them. Overall, Momo's hands now, have gotten bigger from the 2nd joint? So, I thought, “Wow, I was small!” this kind of, but this- how do you say, it means the part from my 2nd joint? (*staff laughs*) Um, Well I've gotten bigger, right? My hands, too. So I thought, I've really grown. Well, so that's what I did~. Okay, let's continue. From Idol Kingdom Oosaka district, puripuri name <miyamakuwagata>san. 【Where would you think to hide for hide and seek? Normal Idol's response: 】
≪(Normal Idol)<I'd hide in the janitor's closet.≫
【Tsugunaga Momoko's response: 】
≪ル ’ー’リ<If I mix in with an elementary student group, you couldn't find me!≫
Alright, I said it. Ha~, "if I infiltrate”. Yes, Oh~, I see~. Hide and seek, huh? But Momo, um, When I was in kindergarten, um, I mean since I'm short, kids called me, "Shorty! Shorty!" so much. That got me kind of worked up, and when that happened, my comeback would always be, "Being little's better. No one can find you in hide and seek.” - that was my line, when I was little. So anyway, Where would Momo hide for hide and seek? The janitor's closet would probably smell, kind of, (lol) um, so I haven't hidden there before~ Even if I hide just like under a desk, they can't find me at all. Mmm~.. but "if I mix in with an elementary student group," certainly, that's right. ...This person's really smart. Eh, I'll give them a medal. Eh- This is great. Very smart. Infiltrate a group of elementary students, But Momo- You wouldn't- be able to like, tell- to tell me apart? That's what they mean? How cruel. (*staff laughs*) this guy. That's kind of mean, but..., well, whatever. Yes, this person's was great. Okay then, let's continue. Eh-, next is, from Idol Kingdom Tokyo district, puripuri name <momokohimenoshitsuji>san. 【Situation. When asked, "Why is your face so plain?" (*staff laughs*) Normal Idol's response: 】
≪(Normal Idol)<I was born that way.≫
【Tsugunaga Momoko's response: 】
≪ル ’ー’リ<To ensure I won't make others faint because Momo's so cute♪≫
Yes. There's a positive thought~ (*staff laughs*) Ha~ Well lately, we've gotten a lot of these kind of jokes. But Momo, lately, like, I mean during like Lives and events, we wear quite a bit of make-up, right? At those times, there's eyeliner to make my eyes look bigger, but, um, your eye- below your eyelashes、you draw a line. Momo al-ways, gets all shaky and the make-up turns out weird, so Miya will do it for me every time. Also, this is quite related to make-up; Sudou Maasa-chan, the other day, suddenly started fishing through her make-up bag, and when I said, “What're you doing!?”, she took everything out and was like “The way Momo does it is nasty” and did it for me nicely. Thank you so much for that~, Su-chan♪ Hoho~♪ So saying that, okay next- um continuing, From Idol Kingdom Saitama district, puripuri name <puripurikanpachi>san's.. that. "That" (lol) What is "that"? What is it, um what was it, this kind of thing.. Idea. Um, 【Situation. On the train, after you sat down, an older person appeared before you.】So, the way to deal with that. 【Normal Idol's response: 】
≪(Normal Idol)<Go ahead, ma'am, you can sit here.≫
【Tsugunaga Momoko's response: 】
≪ル ’ー’リ<It's dangerous when the train shakes, so please, ma'am, hold on to Momo's pinky tightly.≫
This is great!Capitalizing on Momo's uniqueness! This person gets a medal, I'll give them a medal. So, Momo, as for crowded trains.. Trains are often crowded, right? So, Momo was standing, right, And there was someone sitting, punching away on their cell phone. Then, they put the phone in their bag, and kind of looked around restlessly, like, "Ah- is this my stop?”, kind of wide-eyed. So next time, they took out a music player and started listening to it, and then put that away, and peered at the clock. Thinking, "Alright, next is my stop," started reading a book. That kind of thing is like, how to say it, people who behave like they're anticipating their stop.. Momo's, not too fond of. Like, "Ah~!again- Again, now?~”On- Once isn't as bad, but if they do it twice, I think like, “Ah, there they go again" So everyone, to the people sitting on crowded trains, with Momo in mind, like, how to say it, thoughtful behavior? um, w-what's it called? this kind of thing. (*staff laughs*) ...Oh, suggestive behavior. Let's work towards avoiding that. If you do that, I think, the world will be a better place. So, then, let's try our best on crowded trains. Okay, so then let's continue. Um, from Idol Kingdom Tokyo district, puripuri name <ashimomofamiriー>san's, situ-, yeah, that. Um, Man~!The word "Idea" just keeps escaping me. (lol) Idea. Eh-, 【Situation. During a concert, suddenly, the electricity goes out and the arena turns pitch black. What would you do in that situation? Normal Idol's response:】
≪(Normal Idol)<Kya-! But everyone, please calm down. It'll be fixed right away.≫
【Tsugunaga Momoko's response: 】
≪ル ’ー’リ<Hey now~!But Momo's shining with light already, so everyone's okay, right? I'm gonna keep on singing!≫
Oh~, If I could do that I'd be a true Idol. Quite awesome. But, if there was a blackout... you know, I'd be anxious. There was a time during a Live where I was worried. I was just singing normally, and left the stage to change clothes. My costume's fastener wouldn't shut. The song was starting, so the stage started to un- unfold, right? So、in the end, I had to use a safety pin. That freaked me out. It surprised me. 'Cause the costume was loose. Ah~ Seriously~, It's all coming back, that memory. Everyone, even things like that have occurred. But I'd be glad if it still was an enjoyable Live. (*bell chimes*) Oka-y, that's all for today. Eh, in order for Momo to break through as an orthodox Idol, I need everyone's efforts. Please, send in many various ideas. That was, “Momo's an I・D・O・L☆ミ”. And now, please listen to this song. The, currently doing well on sale, Berryz Koubou's "Rival".
『Rival』 →  
While listening to "Seishun Bus Guide," it's time to part. Berryz Koubou is appearing in 「Hello!Project 2009 SUMMER Kakumei Gannen ~ Hello! Champloo ~」 On the 19th of this month, it will be starting in Aichi prefecture~ It's going to be a wild Live so, by all means, please come and check it out. And then, Berryz Koubou's shows are, "Puripuri Princess" and "Beritsuu!", which is a podcast trasmitted every Friday. Okay for this week, before the title call, even though it'll be 3 days after the Star Festival, I'd like them to make wishes. Can't wait to see what they'll wish for~. Yes, eh- the show's waiting for everyone's letters. The mail address is 105-8002, Culture Broadcast 「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」 Please send Emails to momo@joqr.net, m・o・m・o・@・joqr.net. Alright, your partner for this time has been Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko. Be sure to return next week♪ Bye-bye-!

4 comments:

  1. Oh nice blog! I like its design <3 And of course it's full of Momo!

    Do you translate Puripuri Princess? Then well done and thank you A LOT !! It's really helpful!


    Keep posting! ^^

    Arche-JoIyO (H!O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momoko is one of the world's best singers and dancers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This time there're more good ideas from the listeners than before =D

    Thanks a lot for translating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jiririkiteru - Thanks a lot! And yes I do, it's no problem. :) I appreciate the support.

    @radicalpatriot - This is very true. She's the world's best many other things as well.

    @loveberryz - Yeah, this one was entertaining, thanks for the support as always. It's no problem :)

    ReplyDelete