6/29/2009

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #12 090623

Puripuri #12 090623

[NOTE: (1) "Kami-sama" means God, the suffix "-sama" is like the prefix 'Mr.' or 'Ms.', so apparently Momo thinks it'd be funny to make the restaurant host call the table for God ('Kami-sama') by mistake. ]
---

ル ’ー’リ<「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!
Good evening! I'm Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko! Today, I'm talking wearing a black jacket~. Um, this jacket, it just so happens even Berryz Koubou's fashion leader, um Natsuyaki Miyabi-chan, complimented me on it! That's awe~some. She rarely does that. And, the girl who ne~ver says anything like "Eh- Momo you're cute today," said it to me! Since she said it out of nowhere, it made me shy, right, So, hiding my embarrassment I went, "I know that~ Isn't Momo always cute?" and she was like, “I said that seriously though.." , She ser- seriously told me that. So that made my heart race, would you say, I thought, “Eh, what? this kind of- you like this jacket that much?" I'm talking wearing that amazing of a gem so, everyone please listen while picturing that.
Yes, um, Momo has grown lately. And in what way that is, I've started reading text-only books. Um, until now, I've only read ones with pictures, and books with rather large text?..But, there are books with small text right, like all of those they sell normally at book stores, I've started reading those. At the moment, I read about 3 books every 2 weeks. Then, in terms of genres, I like mystery novels. Currently, I go to book stores and, um, there's a recommended books section, right? From there, I find ones I like and choose what to read, so everyone by all means, if there are any books that are easy to read and fun, I'd love to know about them so.. please let me know. (lol) Yes, and also I've- remembering words more, how to say it, I want to become wiser so, everyone I appreciate your assistance~ Yes, so then let's begin.

「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!

New・Tsugunaga Constituion article 12! 【Write "Kami(God)" in restaurants' waiting list names column.】「Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!Table for 3, Kami-sama~*(1)

“Momo's an I・D・O・L☆ミ”♪ Yes, eh, for everyone who still doesn't know Berryz Koubou, these comments Momo makes will “dizzy☆ミ”and make people fans instantly, eh-, Those kinds of phrases were sent in. Ones I think "I'll use this-", you'll receive a Momoko-hime hand-made medal present~. So saying that, let's get started. Umm, first is, from Idol Kingdom Chiba district, puripuri name <bizu>san's idea.【When the teacher gets mad at you for dozing off in class. Normal Idol's response:】
≪(Normal Idol)<Sorry. I've been really busy at work lately...≫
【Tsugunaga Momoko's response:】
≪ル ’ー’リ<I was just meeting fans who are dozing off as well in a dream~≫
Wa- ! This is very Idol-like~. I'll give this person a medal right away~. Very Idol-like~, this is. But, during class-..., Ah~, dozing of in class.. yeah, I don't really fall asleep. Yeah, I'm a pretty serious girl. Like, taking notes is fun, you can write with different pens..right, And, sometimes you draw pictures along with it, that's really fun... And lately, I've been having a lot of scary dreams. Like being chased by someone, and like, suddenly, a giant person will appear in front of me out of nowhere like "Wa-!", which should wake me up but it doesn't. ..Hmmm.. dreams are awesome, aren't they~. What's [about them] awesome I wonder? Um, (lol) but, dreams- dreams, "Dream." I mean, it's completely different from reality. Who came up with them I wonder.Dreams. So then let's continue. Umm, next is, from Idol Kingdom Chiba district, puripuri name <tenpou>san's idea. 【Situation. How to cover when the host of a show says to you, "Huh? Have you gotten fat? Your cheeks are puffy huh-". Normal Idol's response:】
≪(Normal Idol)<Actually I've had the mumps since yesterday.≫
【Tsugunaga Momoko's response】
≪ル ’ー’リ<No~. I was just eating some marshmallows.≫
(lol) Thi~s is, what was it, that's a pretty painful situation where it's hard to swallow, right. Hmm Yeah, Momo's not good with marshmallows..(lol) I mean, supposedly marshmallows are good if you warm them? by fire, so I thought that'd taste good but, they're like fluffy, kind of, unclear, it's not hard but not quite soft, um, kind of like somewhere in the middle. I don't like those~. Okay let's continue. Next~. Umm, next is, from Idol Kingdom Mie district, puripuri name<kotohajime>san's idea. 【When you cut down the wrong cherry blossom tree. Normal Idol's response:】
≪(Normal Idol)<I did it.≫
【Tsugunaga Momoko's response:】
≪ル ’ー’リ<They did it too.≫
There it is! A "dark" side!(lol) Uwa, this person's fresh! I'll give you a medal. This is simply an unpleasant person, isn't it. Like, “They did it too," Like, "It wasn't just me." The Idol went off somewhere there but, I like this kind of thing~ (*staff laughs*) (lol) Ah~, this is always good. Okay let's continue. Eh, Next is from puripuri name <akaihane>san. 【When asked, "What do you do when you want to sweep a boy you like off his feet?" Normal Idol's response:】
≪(Normal Idol)<I cook him something myself.≫
【Tsugunaga Momoko's response:】
≪ル ’ー’リ<I aim for the back of his knees.≫
There it is~ This is a prank I use a lot. That's called "hiza kakkun"(wobbly knees) did you know that? *cutesy* ahaha~♪ eh, but, as for pranks, like, after reading that letter, Momo hasn't played any pranks lately. I've forgotten my innocent heart! So, today, starting tomorrow, I think I'll tease some of the members. Okay first will be, what should I do~. Like when someone's listening to music, when they're all happy and rocking out, I'll hit the skip button and change the song. I think I'll pull some pranks like that~♪ *cutesy* Ah, everyone prepare yourselves, yeah?~ (*staff laughs*) heah~♪ Yes- So then let's continue. Um, from Idol Kingdom Tokyo district, puripuriname<shou>san's idea. eh, 【Situation. When asked "Do you work out?" Normal Idol's response:】
≪(Normal Idol)<I do sit-ups. For dancing.≫
【Tsugunaga Momoko's response:】
≪ル ’ー’リ<I do hand-grip training. For handshake events.≫
Oh~. I, you know... Um, You know. That.(lol), What is "that" ? Yeah, I like handshake events, they're really fun, and, actually, as for working out, but sit-ups- well, I mean- I'm turning into a 'normal Idol' now but I do sit-ups. Also~, Ah- Momo, I think I'll start doing it tomorrow. I just thought of it. I'll walk. Well no, I've been thinking that since a week ago, as in “Ah, I'll start walking tomorrow." But I haven't walked yet, so I think I'll start tomorrow, just to kind of, "shake up." ...Hm? Shape? Sha-pe? (lol) Not "shake"- "shape♪". Everyone, not "shake up", Se-Sha-PE up. Please don't get that confushed (lol) Look- Look, trying to fix my mistake's gotten me all tongue-tied~. Yes, so I'll try to regather myself and continue. From Idol Kingdom Hokkaidou district, puripuri name<supesharusankusu>san's si- um, yeah that.. Situation. 【Situation. When you've dialed the wrong number often. Normal Idol's response:】
≪(Normal Idol)<Lately I've been dialing the wrong number a lot, it's a problem.≫
【Tsugunaga Momoko's response:】
≪ル ’ー’リ<Momo's phone number has an aura that seems to draw everyone in.≫
My cell phone doesn't have that kind of power~ Now~. But that's quite positive. "Postive." I'll give you a medal. I think positivity's good. But Momo's, a person who doesn't really need a cell phone, or phone. As for my cell phone, what is it um, directions when changing trains? I usually only use it when I need some guidance when transferring trains. I never use the phone either. Ah~, but, as for wrong numbers, I dialed the wrong number just before this. Um, there is, right, What is there I wonder? I'm drawing a blank, Um, I dialed the wrong number and someone answered like, (*low/aggressive*) "Yes” in a wicked sullen voice, I thought, “Eh- it's not so-and-so”. Then, eh, like, they said something like “What do you want?" and, you're supposed to say like, “Sorry” right, But I got scared and hung up on them♪ *cutesy* Hah~, I'm sorry, to that person. I wonder who that was? I apologize~. (*bell chimes*) So- ah...
Yes, so that's going to be it for today. eh, For Momo to break through as an orthodox Idol, I need everyone's efforts. I'm waiting for many types of ideas~. So then now I'd like to play a song. Currently doing well on sale, Berryz Koubou's "Rival"
『Rival』 → 
While listening to, the currently doing well on sale, "Seishun Bus Guide", it's time to part. "Seishun Bus Guide"'s Single V will be on sale tomorrow. Everyone please check it out~. Then, Berryz Koubou's shows are "Puripuri Princess" and the show "Beritsuu!". Um, it's a podcast transmitted every Friday. And, like, Momo al~ways make a request for them to say before the show's title call, and they yell a phrase for me. What I should do for this week~.. yeah, at this time, at some schools, would you call it pool opening? , They're opening pools, right. So I think that'd be kind of tough, so, I'd like them to yell something like they were having a pool lesson. This is difficult, isn't it, quite. Oh~, But, try your best. The 3 of you. I'd like if Cap, Maasa, or Chinami would say something sexy~. The show is waiting for everyone's letters. The postal address is 105-8002 Culture Broadcast 「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」 . Please send Emails to the address momo@joqr.net,m・o・m・o・@・joqr.net. Yes, thank you for listening until the end. Your partner for this time has been Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko. Be sure to return next week♪ Bye-by~e!

---
The only thing I really have to say about this episode is it was painfully adorable. And the comment in the beginning about Miya set my MomoMiya-loving heart a flutter♥ hah

1 comment:

  1. CrypticShadow86/29/2009 9:53 PM

    Momo's dream makes me think she's traumatized from the Alo-Hello

    ReplyDelete