5/27/2009

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #8

[Notes: (柳 原)=Yanagihara; (1)I'm not sure what she's trying to say, this was the only thing I couldn't figure out but I don't want to hold up the entire thing for that one line so I'll fix it once I do. It's not my fault though, even Japanese people are like WTF?? So I'll try and decipher her cracra-ness.^-^]

090526 #8

ル ’ー’リ<「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!
Good evening! I'm Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko! Today, I'm talking to you with 6.5 cm heels- wearing, not “with", wearing (lol) Lately, I've become more experienced with wearing heels, so I'll keep wearing higher and higher ones and do my best to look taller.
This week, as a continuation of last week, from the Idol-Kingdom Variety field, Yanagihara Kanako-san is with us. So, let's begi-N!!!!..(lol)
「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!
ル ’ー’リ<New・Tsugunaga Constitution article 8! 【To kill time on the train,play with your umbrella handle's vinyl.】 「Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!You can bring the trash home♪ *(1)
ル ’ー’リ<So then let's invite that person to Momoko's room. Please come in~
(柳 原)<Good evening~ Today, since I'm completely friends with Momoko-chan now, I listened to "Arigatou! Otomodachi." ! I'm Yanagihara Kanako!
ル ’ー’リ<Wa~♪Ah, yoroshiku onegaishimasu
(柳 原)<yoroshiku onegaishimasu (clap)
ル ’ー’リ<"Arigatou! Otomodachi."
(柳 原)<Yeah~!
ル ’ー’リ<, Berryz Koubou's song
(柳 原)<Yes, this is my fourth appearance now, right
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(柳 原)<I thought it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say we're friends now, so
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~♪I'm glad~
(柳 原)<(lol) I listened to it today.
ル ’ー’リ<Thank you~ So then, today I'll be doing this corner with Yanagihara-san! “Momo's an I・D・O・L☆ミ”♪
ル ’ー’リ<Wooー♪(clap)eh- Momo,
(柳 原)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<as an orthodox Idol, ideas to "dizzy☆ミ”the nation were sent in. Those who sent in good ones will get an only-one-in-the-world Momoko-hime, handmade medal present. Eh- Today, Yanagihara-san will be reading the normal Idol's response.
(柳 原)<*cutesy* Yoroshiku onegaishimasu♪
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~♪There it is~!
(柳 原)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Yoroshiku onegaishimasuu~ (lol)
(柳 原)<What's an Idol like,(lol) I don't know (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol)
(柳 原)<Yes, I'll do my best
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, were you being an Idol just now?
(柳 原)<Yes, temporarily
ル ’ー’リ<Ah- Ah, for now
(柳 原)<That was an Idol's greeting
ル ’ー’リ<Ah,ah
(柳 原)<haha
ル ’ー’リ<Is that right? (lol)
(柳 原)<Sorry, that was hard to understand (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~well, Okay- So then let's get started. From Idol-Kingdom Koube district, puripuri name <yujou・junjou・Ousenshu>san.【It's a tongue-twister,】eh、【When told to say "Tsugunaga Momoko is very cute" 3 times,the normal Idol's answer: 】
≪(柳 原)<Tsugunaga Momoko is very cute. (x3) Haー, I said it♪≫
ル ’ー’リ<【The true Idol・Tsugunaga Momoko's answer: 】
≪ル ’ー’リ<Tsugunaga Momoko is very cute (x3) ! Um, Can I say it 5 more times?≫
ル ’ー’リ<So~~
(柳 原)<I see~
ル ’ー’リ<Right, well I- I just said that tongue-twister pretty well
(柳 原)<Ah, right
ル ’ー’リ<*breaths* ha,ha
(柳 原)<That nervousness, hoping you don't mess up
ル ’ー’リ<Ah
(柳 原)<that fear (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Yes. ha, really, my pronunciation improved~
(柳 原)<But it seems like you'd really say that. "Can I say it 5 more times”(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) Really? But, the tongue-twister I'm good at really is "Tsugunaga Momoko"

[[ EVIDENCE: 090101 Pocket Morning Artist Q&A
Q.Is there a tongue-twister you're good at?
Momo<TsugunagaMomoko TsugunagaMomoko TsugunagaMomoko TsugunagaMomoko TsugunagaMomoko TsugunagaMomoko TsugunagaMomoko TsugunagaMomoko・・・・・・・・・・・desu.(>U <●)♪ ]]


(柳 原)<Tsugunaga Momoko- But I did feel like I almost messed up, when I said it
ル ’ー’リ<It's unexpectedly difficult
(柳 原)<It is
ル ’ー’リ<Momo- the 'Momo' part is hard
(柳 原)<Tsugunaga Momo- ah that's right
ル ’ー’リ<Like, I mean, when you're just talking and fumble your words, if you're trying to make a point, and you fumble your words it diminishes the impact right
(柳 原)<Ah~ Certainly~
ル ’ー’リ<I wonder what I can do to stop fumbling my words
(柳 原)<But, My opinion is
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(柳 原)<For Idols, that kind of “Ah, she fumbled her words a little”
ル ’ー’リ<Ahー
(柳 原)<kind of thing, makes people want to cheer you on even when you're talking (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<ahaha~
(柳 原)<Talking at your own pace, dragging on, is cute I think
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~ Is that so~
(柳 原)<So absolutely,
ル ’ー’リ<Ah- ab-absolutely (lol)
(柳 原)<don't mind it
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~
(柳 原)<at all
ル ’ー’リ<Ahh~
(柳 原)<This, puripuri name O,<Ousenshu>..shu
ル ’ー’リ<(lol)
(柳 原)<Shu-shu shu-shu haha
ル ’ー’リ<O、<Ousenshu>、This person, Berryz Koubou's song,"Yunjou Junjou oh Seishun"
(柳 原)<From the name
ル ’ー’リ<Altered the name- it was kind of hard to say, honestly
(柳 原)<haha
ル ’ー’リ<O- (lol) <Ousenshu>Ah- Okay I'm good
(柳 原)<So then, like
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(柳 原)<What if everyone used puripuri names that are hard to pronounce
ル ’ー’リ<No~(lol) No~
(柳 原)<So it'd be like,
ル ’ー’リ<That'd be problematic (lol)
(柳 原)<“Ah that's cute~”
ル ’ー’リ<Nah~
(柳 原)<They'll be like “She's trying not to mess up my name”(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Nahhh~ (lol)
(柳 原)<haha
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~.(lol) Ah, that point of view?
(柳 原)<Yes, that'd be good
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~ Really?~ Well, let's(lol)continue then.(lol)Here I go, Uhm- Situation,【The vending machine just won't take your 100yen coin. At this kind of time,the normal Idol's reaction: 】
≪(柳 原)<Hm~ Oh well, I'll just use another 100yen coin≫
ル ’ー’リ<【Tsugunaga Momoko's reaction: 】
≪ル ’ー’リ<Hey now~ You don't want to be seperated from Momo that badly? Cute 100yen-san♪≫
(柳 原)<Ku~~
ル ’ー’リ<(lol)ku~~
(柳 原)<I see~
ル ’ー’リ<Ehー, Ah~~ Yes
(柳 原)<Right~, Idols don't really want to buy juice at like vending machines. Again, my own opinion(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) eh, Why, Why?
(柳 原)<Why I wonder, I mean, they want to have conversations with people
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~
(柳 原)<They want to buy things at the store, like (lol)I don't know how to say it (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) eh, but for example, When you pick it, the item drops right, so when that happens, to be like “Yayー!♪” there, For like Idols to be overjoyed, disregarding public notice, is pretty cute right?
(柳 原)<Ah, even though noone's looking at them?
ル ’ー’リ<Yes. What about that?
(柳 原)<Ah-, That's certainly cute
ル ’ー’リ<Right? So, um, I think a vending Idol's good too
(柳 原)<Vending Idol (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol)
(柳 原)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Yes, ehー the one who sent that was <Takagimana-bu>san~ Eh~, let's continue. Situation, 【Something you say to your teacher when they found you eating lunch early.】eh、【Normal Idol's reaction: 】
≪(柳 原)<I'm sorry. I couldn't help it, I was hungry...≫
ル ’ー’リ<【Tsugunaga Momoko's reaction: 】
≪ル ’ー’リ<You've got it wrong! Momo was feeding my suckerfish bait!≫
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~
(柳 原)<Oh~(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<eh, but
(柳 原)<what- what does that mean? (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<I don't know what it means either (lol)
(柳 原)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<what- eh?
(柳 原)<As in you had a suckerfish in your belly?
ル ’ー’リ<There was a suckerfish on my lap,
(柳 原)<haha
ル ’ー’リ<and to that suckerfish on my lap, I'd go "Here eat this, it's a hotdog octopus"
(柳 原)<ahaha
ル ’ー’リ<and feed it, is what they mean? Ah、that kind of meaning then! This is difficult to understand-!
(柳 原)<haha
ル ’ー’リ<<takagimana-bu>san?
(柳 原)<But I don't dislike Idols that say eccentric or attention-getting things like that.
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) but it's a suckerfish. If it was like a bunny it would be cute, but it was a suckerfish. (lol) I think that might've been more effective, but
(柳 原)<It's good, there are many possibilities
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, ye-s. Well, I, before-
(*bell chimes*)
ル ’ー’リ<Ah... The bell has rung~
(柳 原)<Ehh~
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~ I was going to talk about something but I forgot now, Yes, that's it for today~ eh, I'm still waiting for everyone's fun mail~ So then, here we'll talk about Yanagihara-san's book full of fun material. First, go ahead and say the title precisely.
(柳 原)<Yes, my book "Is that of Yanagihara Kanako's liking?"
ル ’ー’リ<Oh~!
(柳 原)<was released May 15th
ル ’ー’リ<Oh~ (clap)
(柳 原)<It's 1,260 yen at Gentosha
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(柳 原)<It took quite a lot of time(to write)
ル ’ー’リ<How...long?
(柳 原)<Maybe a year?
ル ’ー’リ<Eh-!? A year
(柳 原)<Yes, well~
ル ’ー’リ<To manufacture the book?
(柳 原)<That's right. To fine-tune little details,
ル ’ー’リ<Mhm
(柳 原)<I was particular about certain things.
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(柳 原)<My different characters', like the Sobu line female highschool student, the stylist's assistant Maki, etc.
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~
(柳 原)<profiles, and
ル ’ー’リ<Ah
(柳 原)<pictures of the characters,(lol)I made
ル ’ー’リ<Eh~!?
(柳 原)<myself
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(柳 原)<so then if you watch my material,
ル ’ー’リ<mhm
(柳 原)<If you know that 'backbone', it'll be easier to watch, and more enjoyable I think.
ル ’ー’リ<eh, that's right. By the way, What is the cover like?
ル ’ー’リ<cu- eh, Cuuute
(柳 原)<This, yeah, I was particular about the cover as well
ル ’ー’リ<mhm
(柳 原)<I had a say in how it came out.
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(柳 原)<And like,
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(柳 原)<when you see it, you'll know it's a talent's book(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<haha
(柳 原)<Like, you know?(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Aah~ I think I know what you're trying to say
(柳 原)<Yes,(lol)Like, if it was on a friend's bookshelf
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(柳 原)<It'd be like, “Ah, you bought this? Haheh~”(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<“Haheh~”(lol)
(柳 原)<lol
ル ’ー’リ<Haheh~(lol)
(柳 原)<if it can make you do that, it's a good book I think (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Heh~ It's really cute. You're wearing pink clothes. Cute~
(柳 原)<I wore pink clothes, very girly. Please take a look.
ル ’ー’リ<Yes- Well, ev- everyone please check it out. So then, finally with Yanagihara-san I'd like to play Berryz Koubou's new song. From Berryz Koubou's 20th single, "Seishun Bus Guide/Rival" on sale June 3rd, eh, I'll be playing "Rival". eh, By the way, Momo's rival is the sun. Um, it's still before Summer but, if you're unprepared you'll lose to the UV rays and get burnt, right.
(柳 原)<Ah~
ル ’ー’リ<So, my rival's the sun. eh, In this song, who do I say my rival is? Everyone please listen. So then here it is, Berryz Koubou's "Rival". Yanagihara-san, please come visit again~
(柳 原)<Till next time~
ル ’ー’リ<huhu♪
『 Rival 』  →  
ル ’ー’リ<While listening to "Seishun Bus Guide", it's time to part. Here I'll announce Berryz Koubou's latest news. What you just heard, "Rival", and what's playing now, "Seishun Bus Guide" are both A-sides of Berryz Koubou's monumental 20th single, on sale June 3rd, which is next Wednesday. Then, Berryz Koubou's shows are "Puripuri Princess" and "Beritsuu!", eh, which is a podcast broadcasted every Friday. So, next time, before the show's title call, eh- since it'll be the day of the new single, please say something like a Bus Guide. eh, Everyone by all means, have a listen. I'm waiting for everyone's letters to the show. Please send them to the mail number 105-8002, cultural broadcast"Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess" and the Email address momo@joqr.net,m・o・m・o・@・joqr.net. Saying that, your partner for this time has been Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko. Be sure to return next week♪ Bye bye~!

1 comment:

  1. Great show! Thank you very much!

    Feeding suckerfish bait?? That's a weird response lol

    ReplyDelete