5/07/2009

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #5

090505 #5 translation by Xie @ momocore

ル ’ー’リ<「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!
ル ’ー’リ<Good evening!I'm Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko! Today I'm wearing dark green clothes~!eh, There are probably those of you who thought "dark green?", but it's not that weird an image, it's a pretty cool/cute kind of feeling. I'm wearing a black vest and decided it pretty well but, Well.. many different, colored clothes, this year I'll challenge myself, to try out different genres- What is it? "Plain colors, match your face." (lol) mean.. (lol) plain.. but dark green, No.. It brings out other features! If there's like a dark green color, it brings out normal ones like white and red kinds of colors! And my face isn't plain! It's natural cuteness! That's all! Jeez~ (lol) Everyone, this is me- well~.. Today, I'd like to read some of the many letters that were sent to Momoko's room. So then let's begin!
ル ’ー’リ<「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!
ル ’ー’リ<New・Tsugunaga Constitution article 5!【For kashiwamochi, set the leaves aside and eat it】「Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!As for the leaves, you'll eat them♪

ル ’ー’リ<Welcome back, Good evening!This is Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko. I'd like to introduce some of your letters. Uhm first is,【Momoko-hime, good day. Momoko-hime's radio show's began, I am extremely pleased.】 ah, they're really trying, eh- 【So by the way, I have a problem that I can't say to anyone but Momoko-hime, would you be bothered to listen?】 Oh- What is it? eh- 【So,there's a delicious bakery close to my school. I fell in love with a female employee there.】 Oh~ 【like Momoko-hime, she's energetic with an amazing smile】 Ah (lol) making me shy, 【Anyway, I frequent the shop everyday, what should I do about these feelings? And if Momoko-hime was in a similar situation what would you do? Could you give me dear Momoko-hime's opinion?】 So that was the letter from Idol Kingdom, Meguro district puripuri name (lol) <kitsujimurakki>san. Thankyou!
ル ’ー’リ<Well, like, love..I got a lot of love-related letters, Um, ah, well let's do another one, 【Good day! Momoko-san】 ah, Good evening (lol) 【It's great how you're always energetic】 Thankyou. eh-,【I have a question, How should I talk to someone I'm interested in?】 this letter came, from puripuri name <shirakobato>san. I see. So I'm responding to this as, female highschool student Tsugunaga Momoko.. The two...uh~ that's right. Well I mean talking to girls to get some sort of connection going is, how to say it, what you can do, that's what Momo thinks. So, when you see her everyday, don't just buy bread, but talk to her. For example, "Nice weather today", "How is this bread when you grill it?",
[Sound effect: Eh~?≫
ル ’ー’リ<? What was that just now~ !? (lol) ah, once more, could you play that again?
[Eh~?≫
ル ’ー’リ<eh~? (lol) Don't give me "Eh~?". That kind of thing's important. Just little things like “What are they talking about?"make a first impression,from there, they'll be more interested in you, and you'll get along more, kind of thing. As for “How should I talk to someone I'm interested in?”, like if it's a 15 year old boy, for example at school, Boys can to talk girls a lot. I'm the type to gather with girls, so that's the case. But, talking to girls, I mean you have groups right, boys. So, if you enter that boy's group and talk, you probably can talk about different things with girls. They probably could answer you very seriously! That's right. Definitely that kind of, not so much work out a strategy, but frequency- the more you appeal to them the better. Well~ everyone try your best. I love these love-related questions, this kind of love talk.
ル ’ー’リ<Alright next. I'll read the next letter.【Short with a cute smile Momoko-hime, Good evening!】Good evening, 【I have a question for Momoko-hime. I have a little brother, and we always fight about trivial things. What can I do to get along with him? Everyone's princess, Momoko-hime please tell me】 was the letter. This is from Idol Kingdom Hokkaidou district puripuri name<fuu>san. Ah, I have another younger brother letter. eh, 【Always pretty, Princess Momoko-chan, Good evening】Good evening, 【I heard that Momoko-hime has a younger brother prettier than a princess】 um~, probably about the same. eh- 【I have a younger brother, he's so mature we haven't fought once】Oh~ 【Because I don't make him upset, we don't fight】I see~, 【I heard that Momoko-hime gets along really well with your brother, Do you ever fight? Please tell your secret to getting along】 um, 【Please take care of yourself and work hard】 Oh~ thankyou. I'll try. That was from Idol Kingdom Shiga district puripuri name<kabu>san.
ル ’ー’リ<Momo, I love my brother. But figh- as for like fights, I mean we fight over little things, But, my brother apologizes. Well, Momo's the type that doesn't give in.(lol) Like, he'll say "Nee-nee~(older sister) Sorry about before”. "Ah~, Momo was bad too. Sorry." kind of thing. We have a lot of, communication. But, right, as for Momo's brother, he's 7 so, we don't have really big? quarrels, but <kabu>san said they hadn't fought right. Well I think that's good~ um~ What I wonder? Like, I think talking more is a good way. For Momo, like, today "how was school?",“Do you need help studying?”, are things I can do since he's only 7. But if there was like a 2 year difference, school work gets problematic, but if they're still in elementary school, you can do that kind of thing. um~ but for Momo, I mean I work, and our sleep times are different, so I don't see him a lot. So on like days off I play with him as much as I can, would be my key to getting along. So to get along better, just talk! Play together! As previously mentioned!
ル ’ー’リ<So then, I'll read the next letter! um,【Momoko-hime, Good evening】 Good evening,【I love Berryz Koubou (especially momochi), I'm a girl the same age as Momo-chan】Oh~♪I'm glad. eh,【It's kind of a while ago but I went to the "Dakishimete Dakishimete" new song release event】 Oh~! Thankyou 【There, I tried my best to write Momo-chan a letter, but I accidentally miswrote "Tsugunaga"'s "Tsugu" character. Momo-chan I'm very sorry. So to relieve that guilt, I wrote another letter. Please keep trying your best. Also, during the handshake Momo-chan was just unbelievably cute】 Oh~♪Thankyou. I know♪ Yes, um, ah, "Tsugunaga"'s "Tsugu", everyone, this is okay. To really learn it, well Berryz Koubou's member.. Natsu~ Miya~ -chan has written it wrong before, and we've been together for 7 years, so it's okay it happens. Learning it, but the "Tsugu" character is hard. You learn it in the 2nd level Kanji test. It's pretty difficult. By the way, on your cellphone? if you press "shi", "Tsugu" will come up, but, um, this is quite troublesome, so everyone please think of me and access a dictionary.
ル ’ー’リ<eh~, answering what kind of character is "Tsugu"? is pretty difficult. The top-left is "kuchi", the bottom-left is like "issatsu" without the numerals-version. The right is "shi?" the "shi" of "shikai" character, it's pretty difficult. Well, please, ah~ all you listeners, the “Tsugu” character, please tell me a very simple way of explaining it. You can't use difficult words. Send me a letter that I will easily understand as well- ah, well please send that idea. Eh, by the way this was sent in by puripuri name <mizuki>san. Thankyou.
(Bell rings)
ル ’ー’リ<Oh~ right on time the bell~(lol)rang~ So since it rang that's it for today. I'm still waiting for your messages to Momo.
ル ’ー’リ<So then please listen to this song. Berryz Koubou's 『Gaki Taishou』
『Gaki Taishou』  →  
ル ’ー’リ<While listening to 『Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba』it's time to part. Now I'll give the latest Berryz Koubou news, eh Berryz Koubou's monumental 20th single,『Seishun Bus Guide/Rival』 is on sale June 3rd~! (clap) Woo~! eh, this time,『Seishun Bus Guide』is well, really cool, and like well-structured.『Rival』in comparison is a very accessible, fun song. This time, um they're both the main songs? and, out of them 『Seishun Bus Guide』is the anime『Inazuma Eleven』's ending theme. Everyone please check that out. Then, Berryz Koubou's shows are 「Puripuri Princess」and the「Beritsuu!」podcast broadcast every Friday. Ah~ so this week before the shows title call, it seems they'll be saying something like a spoiled girl. That should be good. Especially Captain. Ah~ haha~♪ eh, The show's waiting for everyone's letters. The mail number is 105-8002. to the officials in charge of the cutlure broadcast「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」 Please send them to the eMail address momo@joqr.net、m・o・m・o・@・joqr.net. So saying that your partner for this time has been Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko. Be sure to come back next week. Byebye~!
---

P.S. I really have no idea what she was talking about with the 'talking to girls/boys, groups at school' thing- but I'm not going to lose sleep over that lol

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! (it's 2pm already but I still can't sleep and suddenly jumped into your blog lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! XD
    You rock christie! ^^

    -panickofpain-

    ReplyDelete
  3. love momoko /piag(ThaiFanclub)

    ReplyDelete
  4. momochan~
    yoroshiku^^

    genki??

    ReplyDelete