5/04/2009

mega (Berryz) Mano Friends Party recap

So Manoeri called in for some veteran back-up to give her some Idol pointers. I don't like her she's boring, but I like when she serves as a catalystic plaything for the H!P girls hah AKB/H!P are the best thing to happen to gay girls since..? I donno lol but the way their different personalities mesh & they act like couples is so cute. And it's pretty much common knowledge that Kanna is gay (for Airi)(get well soon Kankan) but yeah it's fun- and AKB is even better worse- Sae&Sayaka, lesbian-themed songs, it's too much for my little gay heart lol But that's why I love them- beautiful, talented, funny, sweet girls who are touchy-feely and close with no boys in sight? Sold.
So anyway first up Mama&Baby: Maa 从o゚ー゚从 & Socko 州*‘ o‘リ
The Queen of getting girls cool teaches how to make girls swoon "Coolness"
Maasa is the man of Berryz. haha not literally, just thought I'd point out she looks cute with a moustache- Just like AKB's Sayaka is a dream girl, Maasa is the type that seems like she could be a capable gf in real life. Anyway this is a translation so you can watch them and know what they're saying. My comments are in pink.
part 1 (youtube)

マノ*^ v^) Today, Sunday Dec.7th, We've come to Nagoya's Club Diamond Hall- Mano Friends Party vol.3! (Yay!) The guests joining me are Sudou-san and Sugaya-san

从o゚ー゚从 We've come for support, Mano-chan
州*‘ o‘リ it's about to start
从o゚ー゚从 The first one
マノ*^ v^) I'm nervous
从o゚ー゚从 I know~ Well probably since our ages are close we'll have a lot to talk about. Mano-chan's actually the oldest..
从o゚ー゚从 Well by age she's our elder so, I think Mano-chan will have a lot to teach us (lol)
So then we're off~ We'll do our best~
---
-What are you going to teach about today?
从o゚ー゚从州*‘ o‘リ...Coolness!
-Hey wasn't that disjointed?
州*‘ o‘リ Before we..

-Don't fight now! Do it again
从o゚ー゚从 Let's do it again
-So what are you going to teach?
...And that's when you answer
从o゚ー゚从州*‘ o‘リ -Hey~! (lol)
---
-Cool way of turning around? How to turn around suavely when someone calls you
从o゚ー゚从 Right, if someone could call "Maasa~" from behind (-Maasa!!) Oh thankyou (lol)
-The audience will (lol) So you're going to teach that to Mano-chan?
从o゚ー゚从 Yeah well..First,
-Let's see Mano-chan do it first
マノ*^ v^) Yes
-Mano-chan's really lost (lol)
-So Sugaya-san and Okami-kun will be having girl-talk and after finding your friend, call for Mano-chan...
---
州*‘ o‘リ从o゚ー゚从 Cool~
-Wasn't that cool?
州*‘ o‘リ从o゚ー゚从 It was cool..
-Huh? What is it?
从o゚ー゚从 Yeah- That was no good..
-Eh~? Why?
从o゚ー゚从 What's the matter?
-Wasn't that cool though?
从o゚ー゚从 I'll do it in a similar tone.. more suavely
-You can do it cooler?
从o゚ー゚从 I can
-You're raising the hurdle
从o゚ー゚从 I'll try
-Ready Start!
lmao Maa's "in the zone"
州*‘ o‘リ What're you doing Maasa?
从o゚ー゚从 Risako- I missed you so *dies*
州*‘ o‘リ ah~
从o゚ー゚从 So cool~ I fell in love with myself. ah~ It's no use (lol) ha so modest
-Everyone confused 'cool' with takarazuka it seems
(lol) -So Sugaya-san how was it, her turn-around?
州*‘ o‘リ it struck my heart~
-struck your heart?

-So after hearing that, Mano-chan can do it more suavely
从o゚ー゚从 I want to see
-How about Mano-chan does a rap? when she turns around

-Ohh that was good!
从o゚ー゚从 That was cool Mano-chan
-Are you displeased?
从o゚ー゚从 Well..
-Huh!? Are you going?
州*‘ o‘リ Are you doing it?
从o゚ー゚从 Right shall I go?
-Go on
从o゚ー゚从 but I'm not going to say the same thing is that ok?
-Yeah that's fine
从o゚ー゚从 I'll make Risako swoon even more (lol)
-Ready Start!
lmao she starts dancing again but gets more gangsta this time
州*‘ o‘リ What're you doing Maasa?
从o゚ー゚从 Hey! Risako let me hold you
haha she turns creepy and scares Socko away
-How was it?
从o゚ー゚从 What's wrong?
州*‘ o‘リ Mano-chan.. (lol)
从o゚ー゚从 What about Mano-chan?
州*‘ o‘リ Mano-chan's was good
-Eh?? Hey~ (lol) (applause)
州*‘ o‘リ But, Maasa's was cool too
从o゚ー゚从 Really? But mine was cooler right?
- (lol) Don't fight
从o゚ー゚从 Eh~ I want to see Risako's too
州*‘ o‘リ No~ I don't need to do it!
从o゚ー゚从 Don't you want to see it?
---
-Okay Start!
hah her "dance"..
从o゚ー゚从-Isn't that Risako?
-Look she's dancing by herself in front of Hachiko
-Risako!
州*‘ o‘リ Nanda yo~

-You tried! The 'yo' was "Y-O". Like you're from New York.
---
从o゚ー゚从 Next is when someone drops a handkercheif ("hankachi") and you return it to them suavely
-Let's start with Mano-chan
-So she's walking and dropped it, Mano-chan suavely-
マノ*^ v^) Queen, you dropped your hankachi
州*‘ o‘リ thankyou
-I see. First you called her "Queen"
マノ*^ v^) So embarassing
-How was it Sugaya-san?
州*‘ o‘リ The way she spoke was very cool
-Ah right. Sudou-san?
从o゚ー゚从 Yeah-
-You were waiting
从o゚ー゚从 Yes. I'll do it now
-Yes go ahead and show an example
---
-She dropped it, Sudou-san return it suavely-
从o゚ー゚从 Princess, you dropped your handkerchief. is this how she acts in real life? hah
州*‘ o‘リ thankyou
-Please come back. So first, not "Queen" but Princess. How was it Sugaya-san?
州*‘ o‘リ Well I'm glad she called me Princess but..
...?
州*‘ o‘リ Ah- I'm glad. It was good.

-Did you learn about coolness? So get down on one knee- and "Princess"
从o゚ー゚从 And not "hankachi" but "handkercheif" (lol)
---
マノ*^ v^)从o゚ー゚从州*‘ o‘リ The day's over~
マノ*^ v^) It went by so fast
从o゚ー゚从 州*‘ o‘リ Yeah~ it did
从o゚ー゚从 but it was fun. And coolness-
州*‘ o‘リ She was cool~
マノ*^ v^) no,no..
从o゚ー゚从 What about me?
州*‘ o‘リ Yeah you were too- (lol) but her rap was really cool
州*‘ o‘リ从o゚ー゚从 I want to hear it again
マノ*^ v^) Let's all do it
マノ*^ v^)州*‘ o‘リ从o゚ー゚从 Nankai yokai kibunwa soukai? check it out
マノ*^ v^) Oh let's turn around
there's one guy in the audience haha
マノ*^ v^) that surprised me
从o゚ー゚从州*‘ o‘リ Eh but there's noone to call us
从o゚ー゚从 Someone call us. Suzuki-san call us please.
Byebye~

Part 1 (youtube)
Next: Kumai 川*^∇^) & Momo ル ’‐’リ The queen of Cray-Cray cute teaches how noone will ever reach Momo's level because she is insane so don't even try "Cuteness"
(2008.12.13 Yokohama Blitz)
マノ*^ v^) Saturday Dec. 13, Mano Friends Party Vol.3 in Yokohama! (Yay!) So the Senpai joining me today are Tsugunaga-san and Kumai-san

マノ*^ v^) Yes. I'm nervous
ル ’‐’リ Really? Okay Momo's in Burikko mode we know what the expect now lol
マノ*^ v^) Really
川*^∇^) I know right
ル ’‐’リ Let's do our best!
川*^∇^) Let's do our best! I noticed throughout this whole thing Momo&Kumai really act like they're in love lol like here they make lovey eyes at eachother and avoid manoeri like she wasn't even there
ル ’‐’リ Right.
ル ’‐’リマノ*^ v^)川*^∇^) ay-ay-Ohh! (lol) We'll do our best!

---
ル ’‐’リ You're cute..real cute

trying to make Kumai jealous ? Mano you don't have Momo cuddle-rights. You have to earn them!
川*^∇^) Yeah, I just noticed you 2 are the same age.. I'm alone
マノ*^ v^) But we're both from Kanagawa
川*^∇^) That's right. Our houses are close
take that Momo lol then she randomly fixes her hair~*death by raburabu*
マノ*^ v^) Pink, pink
ル ’‐’リ Yeah, all pink
マノ*^ v^) Your shoes are white
ル ’‐’リ It's fine (lol) Don't get so particular. Today I'm all pink
マノ*^ v^) this is the point. the heart on the butt
ル ’‐’リ isn't it cute no words. *dead*
マノ*^ v^) cute~
ル ’‐’リ Look~ Don't we look like a couple? !!really?? that's not even subtle lol
川*^∇^) I'll go with her
ル ’‐’リ Hey~ (lol) I have a rival
---
ル ’‐’リ川*^∇^) Cuteness!
ル ’‐’リ The basic situation during photoshoots giving cute poses
-Okay so Kumai-san will be the photographer and Okami-kun the assistant
-Teacher,
川*^∇^) Teacher? understood. *adjusts glasses*
-You don't have glasses!
---
-Ah cute~ Wasn't that cute everyone? No complaints right
川*^∇^) No complaints
-Kumai-san has no complaints either?
川*^∇^) Yes it was cute, it was cute
ル ’‐’リ Hm.. Momo disagrees.
-Eh?
ル ’‐’リ Yeah~ how to say it- kind of half-hearted? Right, so in your third pose you lifted your leg up like this- But you should lift it all the way like this hah we all know Momo goes all-out
-How would you do it Tsugunaga-san? We'd like to see.
-Let's see the Senpai's example. Okay?
ル ’‐’リ Okay. here goes the pro
-So Kumai-san again as the camera-man, go ahead
川*^∇^) Yes. Here we go..
cute mofo~
-Ah I see
ル ’‐’リ Yes. Um..just now..Ah I really don't want to tell~ but, The like second one I did, this pose right- this. This pose is the cutest. But I was really unsure about doing it
-You didn't want to tell?
ル ’‐’リ Really.. If she stole it it'd be a shock you know? But..can you do it? that pose just now
ル ’‐’リ It'll benefit you quite a bit
-Yes
-Tsugunaga-san how was it?
ル ’‐’リ Like this
-It's like a skiing image
ル ’‐’リ Right, cutely. Slightly tilt your chin and look up at a 40° angle
De ja vu..we know Momo. Flashback>
-Ok ready~ Snap
ル ’‐’リ Mano-chan~
川*^∇^) -Cute~
-How about Kumai-san?

ル ’‐’リ Kumaicho can do it as well
川*^∇^) Eh~? Hold on now- I'm the teacher.
-You don't have glasses!
-Right so Tsugunaga-san will be the camera-man
ル ’‐’リ Alright

Uh-oh, Momo gets drunk with power- we've seen how crazy she gets with a camera hah
-He's backing you up
ル ’‐’リ Could you hold the light up thanks~ Ok Kumai-san yoroshiku ne. Here we go~ Snap. Oh that's good~ Snap
ル ’‐’リ Yes, Well certainly Kumaicho's legs are long, she has cool style..but the previous pose wasn't in there
川*^∇^) Ah.
ル ’‐’リ The pose from before, I wanted to see Kumaicho's version
-All 3 of you do it
ル ’‐’リ It was inevitable
(from the audience) マノ*^ v^) All 5 do it (lol)
ル ’‐’リ Isn't that good? (lol)
-Who said that! Ok ready~
Momo you can stop now..
---
ル ’‐’リ Next, in a place where nothing's there, fall and when your friend says "are you ok?", your cute reaction
-Ok let's start with Mano-chan
---
So you're all walking, and-
マノ*^ v^) Ow~
川*^∇^) Are you okay Erina?
マノ*^ v^) I'm okay. I was distracted by Kumai-san~
川*^∇^) thankyou~

-Okay come back. How was it Kumai-san?
川*^∇^) I mean, being treated kindly,
- (lol) You mean being complimented?
川*^∇^) Right, being told that kind of thing is cute~
-So like you forgot about the fall?
川*^∇^) Right like I wanted to help her, kind of thing
-Ah right.
ル ’‐’リ Hm..
-Eh? The pink person is..
ル ’‐’リ That's close, close (lol) It wasn't sufficient. When she fell, her voice was like "ow" It wasn't cute at all. Momo's low voice!! She has a really cute low voice I love it. She can speak in a really low, manly voice or an excruciatingly high cutesy voice-she's a tricky one
And the way she fell- You should have a cuter way of falling-(lol) aw lol it wouldn't be Momo if she didn't fumble her words
-Way of falling?
ル ’‐’リ Right, a cuter way of falling. It was too normal.
---
Get ready for this one lol
Ok so the 3 of you are walking and-
ル ’‐’リ Kyaa~!
川*^∇^) Are you ok Momo!? (lol) haha..
ル ’‐’リ yaa I just, thought I'd jump and warp to the Fantasy land but I failed in the magnetization~ Yeah I didn't translate that wrong- she is that cra-cra.
-Okay~ Please come back. Certainly the way you fell, and your voice was really dramatic..but what's the Fantasy land?
ル ’‐’リ- (lol) you don't know the Fantasy land? Mano-chan knows about the Fantasy land right?
マノ*^ v^) Yes
ル ’‐’リ What kind of place is it?
マノ*^ v^) There are lots of flowers..
ル ’‐’リ And?
マノ*^ v^) and.. cats,
ル ’‐’リ !? Cats? (lol) haha
マノ*^ v^) Candy houses?
ル ’‐’リ Ah~ I see. Yeah, pretty much like that. It's very beautiful, and..
マノ*^ v^) And a castle?
ル ’‐’リ Right! There's a pink castle! And I'm the Princess, in Fantasy land. Everyone please come and visit (lol)
-How was it Kumai-san?
川*^∇^) The length of her fall was too long it was like ~ (lol) I have something else to talk about,
ル ’‐’リ Something else? (lol)
川*^∇^) Well it's related to this. Today, when we came this morning by car.. and Momo was laying down sleeping..which was fine but I was sitting right behind her, And the way she was sleeping wasn't cute at all.

- (lol) Is this an exposure?
ル ’‐’リ Kumaicho..
川*^∇^) No but it really surprised me. I went up to say "Morning~" and stopped and was like "Eh~ "
-What kind of image was it like?
川*^∇^) The image was like.. she was sleeping.. and when she got up her hair was all pushed up like this
マノ*^ v^) that was really something this morning wasn't it?
ル ’‐’リ (lol) Mano-chan!
マノ*^ v^) sorry (lol)
-Like you woke up with a sports symbol pressed on your face
ル ’‐’リ No, well girls having bedhead is cute~ (lol) That's true~ I love Momo because she's not a girly-girl- She's cute because we all know even though she does the 'princess' act she's actually clumsy and boyish lol
川*^∇^) It seems like you don't care about the back
ル ’‐’リ That's right. I don't pay attention to the back. If I look perfect from the front it's okay if the back looks crazy (lol) I love the way she speaks, she's so funny. here come the waterworks Ah~.. Kumaicho's against me.. Momo, when we were doing our make-up Kumaicho lent me different face lotions, brushes and things, Which made me happy, and I thought she was nice but..talking about me in that kind of.. Kumai's face is wicked funny here hah she's playing along
川*^∇^) Momo lent me her flat-iron to iron my bangs straight today and I thought she was nice but then she took it back wah~ (lol)
-Berryz Koubou what's wrong? Are you okay?
ル ’‐’リ wah~
-Kumai-san you said that was related but you just wanted to bad-mouth Momo-chan (lol)
川*^∇^) I wasn't bad-mouthing her, When it comes to Momo, I'm the person in charge of talking about her un-cute parts
-Are you from Wonderland?
川*^∇^) Right, I'm not from Fantasy land but Wonderland. That's right. There's a green castle..
ル ’‐’リ What~? Kumai knows how to kill her cute high
You're fighting Fantasy Land~ Kumaicho-
川*^∇^) Well we can visit eachother Once again, This is Mano's event and she doesn't even need to be there..haha
ル ’‐’リ ah we can teleport right, Mano-chan are you going to make a land too?
---
マノ*^ v^) Mano Friends Party Vol.3 in Yokohama is over~
Yay~ Thankyou~
マノ*^ v^) It went by so fast
マノ*^ v^) It was fun
ル ’‐’リ We saw many sides of Mano-chan. Like.. What~? Hm? lol Momo
川*^∇^) peas, about peas
ル ’‐’リ I want you to teach Momo that~
マノ*^ v^) You don't like them?
ル ’‐’リ I hate them
マノ*^ v^) Eh~?
ル ’‐’リ I'm not good with them ♥cute mofo~
マノ*^ v^) poor things
ル ’‐’リ Eh? The peas? Right, the poor peas~ lmao a moment of silence for the peas?? Right well, so again,
Momo's staring at Kumai like she's in love for what seems like too long lol like Mano doesn't exist
川*^∇^) Certainly, I'd like to do this kind of event
ル ’‐’リ Right~
ル ’‐’リ Invite me when you do Mano-chan (lol) ! Momo why must you be overtly sexual hah but you can't help it you were just born that way
マノ*^ v^)Yes
川*^∇^) Me too
マノ*^ v^)川*^∇^)ル ’‐’リ Thankyou everyone~ Byebye~!
---
MomoKuma's still going strong

3 comments:

  1. OMG christie you've made the best thing ever! I can't thank you enough for this XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for subbing this!

    ReplyDelete