5/11/2009

Beritsuu 4&5

Beritsuu! 09/05/02 #4
从´∇`从 = Chii 川´・_・リ = Saki 从o゚ー゚从 = Maa

从´∇`从<Practice until your towel stinks!
川´・_・リ<Lunch is ready♪
从o゚ー゚从<You! Don't look over there! Look at me
川´・_・リ从´∇`从从o゚ー゚从<「Beritsuu!」
---
川´・_・リ<That was Momo's "like a sports manager" request
从o゚ー゚从<yeah. what's wrong?
从´∇`从<Maasa's funny. "Look at me"
从o゚ー゚从<that's right
川´・_・リ<mhm
从o゚ー゚从<yeah
从´∇`从<I feel like lately Maasa's overflowing with confidence (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<What is that~(lol)
川´・_・リ<isn't it good (lol)
从´∇`从<Right- everyone around Maasa..
川´・_・リ<she gives off a good aura
从o゚ー゚从<haha
川´・_・リ<really
从´∇`从<yeah really
川´・_・リ<I really look up to you
从o゚ー゚从<thankyou (lol)
从´∇`从<me too
从o゚ー゚从<eh what?
从´∇`从<I do too.. (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<What was that? What'd you say?
从´∇`从<Yes, yes, so anyway.
---
川´・_・リ<Then, regarding me
从o゚ー゚从<mhm
川´・_・リ<my boots tore
从o゚ー゚从<(lol)
川´・_・リ<『HAPPY!..
从o゚ー゚从<isn't it funny when something rips (lol)
川´・_・リ<We were dancing for 『HAPPY!Stand Up』, while I was singing the right side of my boot seemed really loose. it felt really cool. I thought "Ah, it's cooler than usual"
从o゚ー゚从<haha
川´・_・リ<When I looked while we were dancing, the vertical..zip?
从´∇`从<zipper?
川´・_・リ<there's a zipper right? The upperside was fine but it ripped on the bottom
从´∇`从<ah~
川´・_・リ<I thought I can't dance to 『HAPPY!Stand Up』 like this. I left but I came back.
从o゚ー゚从<mhm
从´∇`从<ah~ that's right. The fans probably,
从o゚ー゚从<were worried
川´・_・リ<yes
从´∇`从<Must've been worried
从o゚ー゚从<yes
川´・_・リ<I worried everyone, but Shimizu was completely fine.
---
川´・_・リ<A new "Beritsuu!" character will be reading the questions..
从o゚ー゚从<oh~
川´・_・リ<“Quiz-kun low voice in parantheses”
从o゚ー゚从<(lol)
川´・_・リ<There are (lol) 10 questions prepared. If you answer at least 7 in 3 minutes correctly, You get..
从o゚ー゚从<Yay!
川´・_・リ<a reward
从´∇`从<Yay!
从o゚ー゚从<woo!
(clap)
川´・_・リ<it's a delicious-looking, cherry・tart
从o゚ー゚从<ah~ it's in front of us♪
从´∇`从<I want to eat it!
川´・_・リ<there are 3
从o゚ー゚从<I want to eat it♪
(Quiz-kun)< 【What's Chinami's habit she does a lot during concerts and MCs?】
川´・_・リ<wait wait wait
从o゚ー゚从<um touches her hair
(wrong)
从´∇`从<ah, I do this to my nose. Like this
(right!)
从o゚ー゚从<oh~!
川´・_・リ<eh!?You should know, yourself (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<You obviously would know that!(lol)
(Quiz-kun)< 【In a Fanclub member DVD, During the Omuraisu competition, Tokunaga-san was making Chicken-rice and added what flavoring?
从´∇`从<fish fat
(no)
从o゚ー゚从<wasn't it something like tomato sauce?
(no)
从´∇`从<Raー something
川´・_・リ<raー
从´∇`从<raー...
川´・_・リ<Nanpuraー
(no)
从´∇`从<I put Nanpuraー in it right !
川´・_・リ<(lol)
从o゚ー゚从<haha
从´∇`从<Didn't I?
川´・_・リ<(lol) What did you add? Um. I donno~
从´∇`从<Ra- something or other
川´・_・リ<What was it?
从´∇`从<Fish... ah, pass!
川´・_・リ<pass
(Quiz-kun)<【A question from the magazine 「B.L.T」's HAPPY HOMEROOM. Once you had a character analysis, "Who's the King of what determination". What was Tsugunaga-san the King of?】
川´・_・リ<Burikko
(no)
从´∇`从<Economic King!
(no)
从o゚ー゚从<Hyper!
(no)
川´・_・リ<What? What? Momoko-chan
从´∇`从<Wasn't she the economic King?
川´・_・リ<ehー?
(Quiz-kun)<It's unexpected
从o゚ー゚从<Cool
(no)
川´・_・リ<serious
(no)
从´∇`从<smart
(no)
(Quiz-kun)<It's what you wouldn't expect
川´・_・リ<(lol)
(Quiz-kun)<Momoko-chan is this
川´・_・リ<what? what?
(Quiz-kun)<kind of thing
川´・_・リ<Momoko-chan
(Quiz-kun)<it seems like it'd be someone else
从o゚ー゚从<Eats a lot!
(right!)
从o゚ー゚从<yay!
(Quiz-kun)<【Question from a Sept. 2006 「K!R!C!」. Berryz in the past, called yourselves something else for fun, What was it?】
从o゚ー゚从<Yes!Bonitos!
(right!)
从o゚ー゚从<yay!
从´∇`从<haha
川´・_・リ<You really remembered!(lol)
(clap)
(Quiz-kun)<【In the PB 「SEASONZ」 in the school scene, what was the instrument Miyabi-chan holding?】
从o゚ー゚从<Flute!
从´∇`从<flute
(right!)
从o゚ー゚从<Yay! alright alright alright
川´・_・リ<That's great. I haven't answered once am I okay? (lol)
从´∇`从<alright alright alright!
川´・_・リ<(lol)
(Quiz-kun)<【A question from the 2004 concert tour 『W Standby!』 DVD pamphlet】
川´・_・リ<ehー?
从o゚ー゚从<wa- what?
【during the concert, Maasa-chan said she wanted to be in the circus】
从o゚ー゚从<Eh~!? (lol) that- I don't
【then what circus exmaple did she perform?】
川´・_・リ<hula hoop
从o゚ー゚从<what is that?
(no)
从o゚ー゚从<Was it a somersault (lol)
从´∇`从<(lol)
(no)
从´∇`从<cartwheel!
川´・_・リ<Juggling
(right!)
从o゚ー゚从<eh!? I juggled?
从´∇`从<(lol)
(Quiz-kun)<【Tokunaga-san is skilled at puns. In the making of "Nanchuu Koi o Yatteru YOU KNOW?"
从´∇`从<(lol)
从o゚ー゚从<what'd you say? (lol)
【What pun did Chinami-chan say?】
从o゚ー゚从<What'd you say? (lol)Chinami
从´∇`从<Naiyou ga naiyo
(no)
川´・_・リ<Zou no Zou(no)
从o゚ー゚从<what is that (lol)
从´∇`从<Kaeru ga kaeru (no)
从´∇`从<Iyokan iiyokan(no)
从o゚ー゚从<what'd you say・・・?
从´∇`从<Remon no Iremon
(no)
从o゚ー゚从<It's not use (lol)
川´・_・リ<Mikan ga mikkanai
(no)
从´∇`从<Pass
---
川´・_・リ<Result is , 5 right!
从o゚ー゚从<eh~?
川´・_・リ<so we didn't get the prize
从´∇`从<eh~?
川´・_・リ<This is pitiful. We passed twice
从o゚ー゚从<ha~
川´・_・リ<eh? seriously, ah~
从o゚ー゚从<And it was in front of us
川´・_・リ<He ate it~
从´∇`从<Eh~!?
从o゚ー゚从<haha
从´∇`从<Heyy!
从o゚ー゚从<eh!?He ate it!
川´・_・リ<In one bite! Hey wait wait!
从´∇`从<Eh! Wait!
从o゚ー゚从<Wait! there's only one more
川´・_・リ从´∇`从从o゚ー゚从<ah・・・
从o゚ー゚从<eh~!?
川´・_・リ<hey~
从o゚ー゚从<the last one...too?
川´・_・リ<There's one left
从´∇`从<Ah~
从o゚ー゚从<you're not going to
(Quiz-kun)<(chewing)It's delicious
从´∇`从<Ah" !
从o゚ー゚从<eh!?
川´・_・リ<they're gone~
从o゚ー゚从<that's a shock~
川´・_・リ<that's quite a shock
从´∇`从<・・・
从o゚ー゚从<by himself..
川´・_・リ<in any case, the questions we couldn't answer
从o゚ー゚从<Right so what? The pun and?
川´・_・リ<The pun was "Kimi, Naniinkai? Housou Iinkai. Housoukai” what does that mean?
从´∇`从<it's "Hou, soukai" (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<you said that? Chinami (lol)
川´・_・リ<Really~ (lol)
从´∇`从<(Lol) Ah- funny.
川´・_・リ<um.. haha you did do this! (lol)
从´∇`从<what?
从o゚ー゚从<Omuraisu omuraisu
从´∇`从<What was it
川´・_・リ<・・・Peanutbutter (lol)
从´∇`从<Ah!haha
从o゚ー゚从<Ah~!You put that in (lol)
川´・_・リ<Yeah (lol)
从´∇`从<ah..
川´・_・リ<there were only 2 more questions
从o゚ー゚从<so close~
川´・_・リ<So close~ It's painful.
从o゚ー゚从<so disappointing. And he ate it in front of us
从´∇`从<n.. (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<Was it good?
(Quiz-kun)<It was good~(satisfied)
从o゚ー゚从<wa~ he ate 3 all at once
川´・_・リ<All to himself
从´∇`从<Ah~...
---
090508 #5

从o゚ー゚从<Play with me onii-chan (older brother)♪
从´∇`从<Pay attention to me~
川´・_・リ<Mama~!Buy this~!
川´・_・リ从´∇`从从o゚ー゚从<「Beritsuu!」
从´∇`从<So that's how we did it
川´・_・リ<Wasn't that good?
从´∇`从<Yeah~
从o゚ー゚从<Ah~(lol)
从´∇`从<Momo's request "Say something like a spoiled child"
川´・_・リ<yes
从o゚ー゚从<Momo
从o゚ー゚从<lol
从´∇`从<Momo~
从o゚ー゚从<“Momo~” Right? Really
川´・_・リ<Momo should do it do~
从o゚ー゚从<I want her to do it
川´・_・リ<Not just us, she should as well
从o゚ー゚从<yeah
从´∇`从<I、haven't actually listened to it 「Puripuri Princess」(lol)
从o゚ー゚从<eh~? haha
从´∇`从<not once (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<what (lol)
从´∇`从<I haven't listened to it yet (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<exposing (lol)
从´∇`从<yeah
川´・_・リ<she's exposing that
从o゚ー゚从<yeah (lol)
从´∇`从<Ah, I can't get the station
从o゚ー゚从<Ah the reception
从´∇`从<Yeah. Well, again, the script says "If you have something to talk about go ahead"
川´・_・リ<eh~?(lol)
从o゚ー゚从<(lol)
从´∇`从<is what's written but
川´・_・リ<yes
从o゚ー゚从<yeah (lol)
从´∇`从<Anything?
从o゚ー゚从<um・・・
从´∇`从<ah, there's nothing it seems (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<(lol)
川´・_・リ<haha
从´∇`从<so..
从o゚ー゚从<(lol)
从´∇`从<Today's 「Beritsuu!」's menu
川´・_・リ<(lol)
从´∇`从<Um, the script-loving Chinami
川´・_・リ<yes
从´∇`从<is going to make an announcement!
川´・_・リ从o゚ー゚从<Yes
从´∇`从<Now then!
从o゚ー゚从<(lol)
从´∇`从<This week's "Beritsuu!" is..
川´・_・リ<again?
从´∇`从<(low voice) Chinami. The other day,
从o゚ー゚从<(lol)
从´∇`从<I was singing in the bath
川´・_・リ从o゚ー゚从<(lol)
从´∇`从<They could hear(lol)from outside, When I finished singing (lol)I heard loud clapping
川´・_・リ<haha
从´∇`从<In any case, This week's "Beritsuu!" will be these 3 things-“Berryz News Headline”,“Everyone's letters”,“Sudou Maasa's recommendation” (normal voice) This week as well, please listen till the end! Obstinate and foolish.
川´・_・リ从o゚ー゚从<haha
“Berryz News Headline”!
从´∇`从<So then let's go to Announcer Sudou in the studio!
从o゚ー゚从<Berryz Koubou's mysterious fairy, Sugaya Risako-san's surprising side, is "Beritsuu!"'s monopoly scoop. From Berryz Koubou's S・S-san, Sugaya-san's sneeze, the way she sneezes is robust it seems. You'd understand it was Sugaya-san's sneeze right off the bat, it's that powerful. I'd like her not to do it during concerts. Continuing, the one who caught the monopoly scoop, S・S-san's trivial news. S・S-san lately has gotten closer with her family. Especially with her older brother, and she began mailing him. Consequently it seems he gives her massages after all the gathered fatigue from concerts. I'd like my brother to learn that as well. Finally, recurring every week, Tokunaga Chinami's
川´・_・リ<(lol)
从o゚ー゚从<unfortunate news. Tokunaga-san recently was lost at Tokyo station for 30 minutes. Thinking it was the upper level, disregarding instructions to meet at the bottom level, got lost it seems. She's already confused the previous radio recording、I'd like her to be careful~That was Sudou Maasa from the studio.
---
从o゚ー゚从<The way she sneezes is something else
川´・_・リ<My mom's
从´∇`从<resembles?
川´・_・リ<it resembles hers
从´∇`从<haha
川´・_・リ<haha
从o゚ー゚从<what's it like? (lol)
川´・_・リ<like “hakusho-n!”
从o゚ー゚从<wow
川´・_・リ<something isn't it, really
从o゚ー゚从<yeah (lol)
从´∇`从<I always think “wow, that must feel refreshing"
川´・_・リ从o゚ー゚从<yeah
从´∇`从<Even though Risako looks cute,
川´・_・リ<surprisingly
从´∇`从<surprisingly
从o゚ー゚从<Really unexpected. So next is
从´∇`从<Captain's
从o゚ー゚从<Captain's
从´∇`从<her older brother
川´・_・リ<Yeah. Um.. I haven't mailed like my brother, until now. I maybe would once a year.
从o゚ー゚从<Oh~
川´・_・リ<But I really started doing it lately. Like the other day he was like "I found a cute pictograph so here" (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<eh~?(lol)
川´・_・リ<(lol)
从´∇`从<(lol)
从o゚ー゚从<Your brother (lol)
从´∇`从<Your brother
川´・_・リ<it wasn't even anything
从o゚ー゚从<That's cute (lol)
川´・_・リ<And actually it wasn't really cute (lol)
从´∇`从<Captain's brother's funny
从o゚ー゚从<he seems funny (lol)
从´∇`从<But he's silent in front of me
川´・_・リ<Right, he gets shy
从´∇`从<He's shy
从o゚ー゚从<Ah, well that's boys
川´・_・リ<Yeah boys
从o゚ー゚从<yeah
川´・_・リ<But, lately I've gotten closer with my family
---
从o゚ー゚从<Then finally, our recurring Tokunaga-san (lol)
从´∇`从<I,
从o゚ー゚从<What happened?
川´・_・リ<at the station
从o゚ー゚从<Tokyo station (lol)
川´・_・リ<lost?
从´∇`从<I became lost!
从´∇`从<We were meeting on the ground level but when I got off the train, I went up one set of stairs. And I thought that was the bottom level (lol)
川´・_・リ<(lol)
从o゚ー゚从<You didn't understand?
从´∇`从<I didn't get it! After walking for 20 mins. I, kind of, was getting irritated. I thought I really don't know, and when I went back down the stairs, Maasa was there (lol)I was so glad
从o゚ー゚从<We met
川´・_・リ<That's good~
从´∇`从<I was glad
从o゚ー゚从<Ah~ I was like I can take you to the Lost person center
从´∇`从<(lol)
从o゚ー゚从<(lol)
川´・_・リ<that's right~
从o゚ー゚从<(lol)
川´・_・リ<(lol) pretending to be a stranger
从o゚ー゚从<(lol)
从´∇`从<(lol)
从o゚ー゚从<I was like "What happened?"(lol)
---
川´・_・リ<【You were asked “Where do you want to visit?", 4 years ago 5 out of 7 of you said Hawaii. Risako's "All the haunted houses in the world" was cute, it made me smile. Where would everyone answer now? Please tell us.】
从o゚ー゚从<eh~
从´∇`从<Where we want to go, Is it okay if it's not a country?
从o゚ー゚从<yeah
从´∇`从<Chinami wants to go to Hawaii
从o゚ー゚从<again (lol)
川´・_・リ<again? (lol)
从´∇`从<I want to go again
从o゚ー゚从<mhm(lol)
川´・_・リ<I know what you mean
从o゚ー゚从<yeah
从´∇`从<I want to go to Hawaii. Like.. Chinami, if I went to Hawaii I think the locals would like me (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<(lol)
川´・_・リ<haha they could
从o゚ー゚从<mhm (lol)
从´∇`从<I really think so, Like.. If it wasn't Japan, my birthplace would've been Hawaii
川´・_・リ<What is that~(lol)
从o゚ー゚从<birthplace (lol)
从´∇`从<(lol)
从o゚ー゚从<right
川´・_・リ<certainly Hawaii was very fun
从o゚ー゚从<The food was delicious~
川´・_・リ<yeah
从´∇`从<It was!
从o゚ー゚从<Ah~
川´・_・リ<I'd like to go
从o゚ー゚从<Rokomoko's the best!
川´・_・リ<Maa liked that right
从o゚ー゚从<I love it
川´・_・リ<And hamburgers
从o゚ー゚从<I love hamburgers
从´∇`从<I'd want to go to Hawaii
从o゚ー゚从<yeah
川´・_・リ<I'd like to go to New York
从´∇`从<Ah, I'd like to go but
从o゚ー゚从<Ah~ I want to go
从´∇`从<it's become Hawaii now
川´・_・リ<Ah, really (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<it became Hawaii (lol)
从´∇`从<Why (lol)Why New York?
川´・_・リ<Like, in New York, um~ What is it? New year's?
从o゚ー゚从<yeah
川´・_・リ<They do it grandly
从o゚ー゚从<heh~
川´・_・リ<That..
从´∇`从<Doesn't everyone go “Haー!” ? (lol)
川´・_・リ<Right, That, like image is really strong
从´∇`从从o゚ー゚从<yeah
川´・_・リ<Even though I can't really speak English
从o゚ー゚从<yeah
川´・_・リ<If I went, it seems I'd learn to speak a bit
从o゚ー゚从<yeah
川´・_・リ<Seems really fun
从´∇`从<But, New Year's already happened a while ago (lol)
川´・_・リ<well that's right but (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<(lol)
川´・_・リ<I don't know if I'd go or not
从o゚ー゚从<You don't know right
从´∇`从<Yeah
川´・_・リ<yes
从´∇`从<What about Maasa?
从o゚ー゚从<As for Maa, London
川´・_・リ从´∇`从<Ah~
从o゚ー゚从<is where I want to go. This is, in anime
从´∇`从<ohー
从o゚ー゚从<movies, seeing it I thought that. (lol)
川´・_・リ从´∇`从<Ah~
从o゚ー゚从<Anime movies
川´・_・リ<as expected from the Anime Otaku
从o゚ー゚从<right right right
川´・_・リ<(lol)
从o゚ー゚从<I thought that when I saw it. They really seem like toy towns, I thought it seemed really cute
川´・_・リ<yeah yeah
从o゚ー゚从<I thought I really want to go there
从´∇`从<Chinami does too (lol)
川´・_・リ<(lol)
从o゚ー゚从<Do you? Do you really think that
从´∇`从<I do (lol)
川´・_・リ<Really (lol) right right (lol)
从´∇`从<But, (lol) In a movie Chinami saw London was in it
川´・_・リ<he~
从o゚ー゚从<ohー
从´∇`从<in a movie
从o゚ー゚从<Isn't it cute
从´∇`从<yeah (lol)
---
川´・_・リ<【Konbanmaasa!】 [play on 'konbanwa' (good evening) ]
从´∇`从从o゚ー゚从<Konbanmaasa!
从o゚ー゚从<(lol)
川´・_・リ<【maybe you could use that? (lol) 】
从´∇`从<(lol)
从o゚ー゚从<(lol)
川´・_・リ<【You're in the middle of a national tour, So you're going around the whole country】
从o゚ー゚从<yes (lol)
从´∇`从<(lol)
川´・_・リ<・・・aren't you laughing too much? Chinami (lol)
从´∇`从<(lol)
从o゚ー゚从<What's wrong? (lol)
从´∇`从<yes (lol) I'm good
川´・_・リ<It was funny?
从´∇`从<It was (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<(lol)
川´・_・リ<【Is there anywhere different you'd like to perform live? I love Disney Land so I'd like to see you perform in front of Cinderella's castle.】
从o゚ー゚从<Oh~
川´・_・リ<was the letter
从´∇`从<I want to! (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<I'd like to do that
从´∇`从<Chinami (lol)wants to be in the Parade! Disney Land's
从o゚ー゚从<haha
川´・_・リ<right~(lol)
从o゚ー゚从<That's a great dream(lol)
从´∇`从<I want to wear the clothes! The cute ones
从o゚ー゚从<They're cute
从´∇`从<and dance together with like Mickey
川´・_・リ<ah~
从o゚ー゚从<mhm
从´∇`从<yeah
从o゚ー゚从<That's a big dream
川´・_・リ<yeah
从´∇`从<big (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<Okay, now we're going to recommend and passionately talk about something we've been into lately.
川´・_・リ<yes
从´∇`从<yes (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<This time is Sudou Maasa's recommendation.What Maasa wants to recommend is this! "Massage"
川´・_・リ<Oh~
从´∇`从<I see
川´・_・リ<massage
从o゚ー゚从<Massages. This is, I had a massage before this
川´・_・リ<Oh-
从o゚ー゚从<and it really feels good
川´・_・リ<ah~
从o゚ー゚从<Like it makes you sleepy
从´∇`从<Ah, that's like a grandma
从o゚ー゚从<that's mean (lol)
川´・_・リ<“a grandma”(lol)
从o゚ー゚从<And, normal massages are good too. Risako's massages are good
从´∇`从<yeah~
川´・_・リ<Risako does them a lot
从o゚ー゚从<Risako's good at it
从´∇`从<How is she that good at it I wonder
从o゚ー゚从<Really~ it's great right
从´∇`从<like,
从o゚ー゚从<yeah
从´∇`从<There's a massage boom lately in Berryz
从o゚ー゚从<yeah
川´・_・リ<yeah
从o゚ー゚从<There is
从´∇`从<The other day, like Momo and Kumai-chan went for massages
川´・_・リ从o゚ー゚从<mhm
从´∇`从<And like, Momo, when she returns from massages she's exactly like a grandma
从o゚ー゚从<haha
川´・_・リ<she's like sleepy?
从o゚ー゚从<yeah (lol)
从´∇`从<yeah she's like sleepy
川´・_・リ<ah~
从o゚ー゚从<I want them to get one. A massage.
川´・_・リ<I wanted to get one but, it was full
从´∇`从<It was crowded right?
川´・_・リ<right. It was full so I couldn't
从´∇`从<ah~
从o゚ー゚从<It's really good. Like..your shoulders get really stiff right
川´・_・リ<yeah
从o゚ー゚从<after holding bags etc.
从´∇`从<yeah
从o゚ー゚从<Yeah, it's really good on like your shoulders
川´・_・リ<really?
从´∇`从<massages
从o゚ー゚从<Yeah. I'd like them to go for one. Next time
川´・_・リ<We'll go
从o゚ー゚从<I recommend it
川´・_・リ<really?
从o゚ー゚从<They're~
从´∇`从<the best is the shoulders?
从o゚ー゚从<Shoulders, yeah. And after dancing your calves get really like..swollen (lol)
从´∇`从<Tight?
从o゚ー゚从<Yeah, they swell (lol)
从´∇`从<banged up
川´・_・リ<mhm
从o゚ー゚从<yeah
从´∇`从<yeah
从o゚ー゚从<What I want them to do most is first, calves and shoulders
川´・_・リ从´∇`从<mhm
从o゚ー゚从<is what I want to recommend
川´・_・リ<mhm
从o゚ー゚从<so I'd like everyone to go
川´・_・リ<All the listeners get worn out as well, so certainly try getting a massage. Right.
从´∇`从<ah, what if they listened to this? Listening to Berryz' voices, whiling getting a massage- wouldn't that make them happy?
川´・_・リ从o゚ー゚从<・・・
从´∇`从<ah, sorry about that
从o゚ー゚从<ah~ (lol)
川´・_・リ<Play this (lol)「Beritsuu!」when they go for massages?
从o゚ー゚从<right right (lol)
从´∇`从<yeah (lol)
川´・_・リ<Isn't that a little embarassing for us (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<really~(lol)
川´・_・リ<the masseuse would be like "what's wrong with you" (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<haha
从´∇`从<No but, for people who like Berryz
川´・_・リ<I guess (lol)
从o゚ー゚从<Ah, right. While listening, if they did it.
从´∇`从<yeah
川´・_・リ<relaxing right
从´∇`从<yeah
---
川´・_・リ<Um, a letter said "I like listening to the Podcast. Since I don't have a radio"
从o゚ー゚从<haha
从´∇`从<hold on
从o゚ー゚从<ah~ (lol)
从´∇`从<lately, you can buy a radio at the dollar store
从o゚ー゚从<eh!?
川´・_・リ<that's right. surprisingly
从´∇`从<right right
川´・_・リ<Yes. Saying that. Everyone please buy a radio.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the translations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Xie (Man I don't know what to say next and next and next time XD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is AWESOME.
    Thank you very much for these translations! You rock! ^^

    Maan, I had such a laugh when they talked about massages. "Risako's good at it" LOL. And now I'm wondering if there's any footage with her sneezing :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! No problem~
    @glorificus I heard something about Risako's disruptive sneezing during concerts lol
    But yeah the massage thing was funny but..it more so stirs up blinding hatred for their masseuse. haha

    ReplyDelete