5/14/2009

Momoko no Puripuri Princess 090512 #6

ル ’ー’リ<「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!
Good evening! I'm Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko! Today I'm talking wearing green clothes with a hood~ (lol) Ah~, Um last week, I wore dark green clothes. It seemed there were some that heard the "Dark green" was a catch. But it was in no way a catch. It wasn't on bargain. I bought it firmly~ Well, everyone listen while imagining that.
So, Berryz Koubou's in the middle of a concert tour, During the concert MCs talks, Mixing Udon and Strawberry milk might be delicious, I suggested to the audience. So lots of letters from people who actually tried it were sent in to 「Puripuri Princess」. I'll introduce them, Uhm from puripuri name<ketsuneudonomochimochimochi>san,【It's really bad, I won't be trying that again】
Then, 【While eating the strawberry milk Udon, just what grossed me out was a mystery】that was <momopiー>san. <aporo18go>san said 【If you add condensed milk and honey, it was good】 Oh- is that right,
Puripuri name <burakkupicchi>san, just sent a photo, of what they ate, But looking at these comments- I'm really sorry for brandishing this to so many people! But I was really curious about it. So um, if it's really good- Right here for the first time I'm going to try it! Uhmm okay it's in, the strawberry milk. strawberry~ It's in!
・・・Oh~ It's in normally. Ahh~ It's chock full~There's no going back now. Ah-ah-wait wait(lol)it got on the script.(lol)It's the paper's fault(lol)Hold on, ah- I'm in a pinch. This is a pinch, Tsugunaga Momoko, how are you going to overcome~.(pounding)Alright- oh well. I'll eat it. In any case I'm going to eat it. So then Itadakimasu.
(slurp)(chewing)m~, Certainly after the first bite it kind of seperates but..(slurp)It's goo-・・・n~, Well.. kind of unclear. yeah~ What- Today, Just now I was kind of hungry, so I thought it was good but, (lol)This・・・Well I don't recommend it but by all means, At times when you think everyday is average, certainly try it, for a like, new.. what, It'll give you a shock. Yeah, um those who tried it, thankyou. And those that didn't, Please try it at your 3 o'clock snack! So then let's begin!
ル ’ー’リ<「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!
ル ’ー’リ<New・Tsugunaga Constitution article 6! 【When you want something from your father, try calling him “Paparin♪”】 「Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!Please♪Paparin♪
ル ’ー’リ<“Momo's an I・D・O・L♪” Tsugunaga Momoko, as an orthodox Idol, ideas to dizzy the nation were sent in. To the people that sent in ones I can use, funny ones, will get a Momoko-hime specially made medal. So then let's get to it. First, from Idol-Kingdom Saitama district puripuri name<Momokonirokkuon>san.
【When asked your opinion after a romantic movie sneak preview. Normal Idol's response】
≪(Normal Idol)<I'd like to be in love like that someday≫
【Tsugunaga Momoko's response】
≪ル ’ー’リ<The seat was low so I couldn't see・・・≫
Right~ low- I'm-ye...ah. But this joke is- my sitting height~~n? Wait. "low so I couldn't see” Ah, they think my sitting height's short. Is what they mean. Ahー <rokkuon>san thankyou, I appreciate it. So that's it for today. I'm still waiting for your fun mail.
Here, after a while it seems we received a phonecall from the King. So Jiiya, please read it.
(Jiiya)<【I'll be reading it in his place】
ル ’ー’リ<hoho~(lol)
(Jiiya)<【Momoko-hime】
ル ’ー’リ<Yes.
(Jiiya)<【Still puripuri like always?】
ル ’ー’リ<Not at all
(Jiiya)<【ha ha ha】
ル ’ー’リ<Yes. As we speak~♪
(Jiiya)<【It's the Idol-Kingdom's King. It's sudden but】
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(Jiiya)<【Next week, a guest will be here】
ル ’ー’リ<Ohー♪No way! Yay! Ohー♪
(Jiiya)<【From Idol-Kingdom's Variety field, Yanagihara Kanako】
ル ’ー’リ<Eh!?Yanagihara-san is coming again? ehー?
(Jiiya)<【A month ago she gave Momoko-hime homework, remember?】
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~ I remember. Perfectly.
(Jiiya)<【Make sure you're prepared】
ル ’ー’リ<Ahー oh man. What should I do
(Jiiya)<【So then, Godspeed. So long!】
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~ Jiiya thankyou~. So next week Yanagihara Kanako-san will be visiting the show, Ah~ I'm looking forward to it. Um a month ago, when she came she assigned me homework to "Secretly listen to different people's conversations and find humorous material". So next week I'll reveal the results. Everyone look forward to it~
So now I'd like to play Berryz Koubou's new song on sale June 3rd. This is the first time it's been played~ Berryz Koubou's 『Seishun Bus Guide』
→  『Seishun Bus Guide』  →  
ル ’ー’リ<While listening to 『Seishun Bus Guide』 it's time to part. The latest Berryz Koubou news. What you're listening to, 『Seishun Bus Guide』 is the anime 『Inazuma Eleven』's ending theme.Eh- and 『Rival』 are both A sides, on sale June 3rd~ Our 20th single, everyone please check out. Berryz Koubou's shows are this 「Puripuri Princess」 and 「Beritsuu!」. So next week, before the show's title call I'd like them to say something like a mature woman. Will the most childish Chinami be able to do it? Um, the show's waiting for everyone's letters. Keep sending them please. So, today, is Uji construction's Fukuda-san's birthday! (clap) Congratulations!I gave him what Momo ate earlier, the strawberry milk Udon as a present~ Please eat it allーJiiya just ate it,
ル ’ー’リ<Jiiya How is it ?
(Jiiya)<This is hard to react to~
ル ’ー’リ<Hard to react- no but since Fukuda-san's an entertainer, He should be able to give an entertainer-like reaction~
(Jiiya)<that's right
ル ’ー’リ<Fukuda-san~ yoroshiku onegaishimasu. Next week Yanagihara Kanako will be here. So then your partner for this time has been Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko. Be sure to return next week♪Byebye~!

1 comment: