6/04/2009

Momoko no Puripuri Princess #9 090602

090602 #9

ル ’ー’リ<「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!

Good evening! I'm Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko! So today, when I was cleaning my room, I found a really nostalgic necklace, so I'm talking wearing that~. If I was to describe it, it's a black, glass slipper kind of shape, and on the surface it has rhinestone would you call it- lots of sparkly things on it. It's very, kind of, gorgeous and cute, um, it's been a while since I've worn it so, I'm in a good mood today. Everyone, please listen while imagining that.
Um, So on a broadcast a little while ago, I mentioned Tsugunaga Momoko's "Tsugu" character. And I said I'd like for you all to think of a simple way to explain it. So in response to that, we received a ton of letters, um, ideas. Well, puripuri name <ichiroー>-san expressed it with Katakana. Like first, for the left side, write Katakana's "ro", and below that, katakana's "wa". Then in that "wa", write katakana's "sa", and then, next, that's it for the left side. For the right side, in katakana, write "fu", and in that a horizontal line, and below that "ro", is their way of indication. Well, that's a little difficult to use, but for like elementary school students, they'd understand that, so I thought that was great. Another one expressed it using the alphabet. But this one was really great. From puripuri name <apoa>san, 【Momoko-hime won't just be known in the Idol Kingdom, but will become a super famous person that the entire nation of Japan knows, and to people with the character, “Tsugu” in their name, 『Ah~, Tsugunaga Momoko's "Tsugu" right?』 That's the best way to explain it that I perceived.】Outstanding~!(clap) That's right. My, effort would you call it, in my life from now on, I'll use that way of explaining "Tsugu." <apoa>san, that was great. There were others who searched for the meaning of Tsugunaga's "Tsugu" character, Thank you everyone, really~. So, now, more than before, I'll be able to introduce- intricately introduce myself. Right, so then, today, I'd like to read some of the many mail that everyone sent to Momoko's room. So then let's begin.

「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!

New・Tsugunaga Constitution article 9! 【Put cherries aside till the end.】「Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」! I wonder if something will grow if you plant cherry seeds in a garden?

Welcome back, Good evening! I'm Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko. Yes, so I'll go ahead and introduce everyone's letters~ Umm, first is, a letter from someone who went to Yanagihara Kanako-san's handshake event that we discussed last week. Puripuri-name, <momokonirokuon>-san. Eh~【Good evening Momoko-hime. It's not really 『Puripuri』-related, but I went to Yanagihara Kanako-san's handshake event the other day.】eh, 【As Momoko-hime suggested, I shook her hand with my pinky firmly up.】Oh~, That's awesome. Thank you. Um,【Yanagihara-san as well, while saying, “Ah, the pinky," kindly shook my hand.】eh,【Shaking hands with your pinky up is surprisingly difficult. Realizing Momoko-hime's ability to control her pinky freely, I was moved.】Oh~, I see. Thank you. Well, um, I really, received a lot of letters from listeners? um, that went to the handshake event. I heard a rumor, that there were people who said to Yanagihara-san,“Help Momoko become a fully-fledged comedienne." What's that about I wonder? I、for the time being, I'm an Idol so, what will develop from now here on out, you'll know by listening to this radio show.

So then, let's continue. 【Momoko-hime, good evening.】 Good evening.【I'm a female highschool student the same age as Momoko-hime.】Oh~. The same? Ho~. eh, 【I talk about Berryz Koubou a lot at school.】 Oh-, thank you.【There, I asked girls in my class, who out of Berryz Koubou is the cutest..】 Hey now~!【The result- the most popular was,】Darararara~n! Tada!【Sugaya Risako-chan.】 Oh~ well. 【I was surprised, “Eh-!? Not Momoko-hime?”】 It is what it is, right. 【When I listened to why it wasn't Momoko-hime, they said, “She's a working-class Idol”】Eh~...【Momoko-hime, that was the result at my school. I'm sorry.(cry)】 Ha~ I'm fine with this kind of information. (lol) What was it, But I mean... Ah~ I can't really refute that, can I. A working-class Idol, that's right, I am a working-class Idol. I have to make that my selling point, from now on. Ah~, But I'm really, a charming girl. Everyone please understand, that much. So then, well 3 months from now, again- Ah! Next time, I'd like you to watch videos. My like, movements are cute, my mannerisms are cute, um, my face, I've been told, I get told it's plain so, (lol) So, if you watch videos, you can see my, individuality would you call it, that kind of thing, I'd like people to see.

Yes, so continuing, 【It seems like you're feeling older lately, Momoko-hime, good evening.】That's right, I'm 17 now right? Eh, 【I enjoy listening to the radio show every week..】 Thank you. Eh, 【May 10 was Mother's day, did Momoko-hime give your mother a present?】eh,【To show my appreciation for everything she does, I gave her a Hydrangea flowerpot】That kind of, 【for a present.】Oh~, I see.【It's nice when it makes them happy.】The one who sent this letter was, from Idol Kingdom Shiga-prefecture, puripuri name <kabu>-san. Thank you~. Momo, for Mother's day, I gave my mom a present with my little brother. My mother, would it be called kitchen gardening? Like, growing vegetables in the house, it seems she's gotten into that kind of thing, so I bought her 10 packets of vegetable seeds and a big flowerpot, which I, with my little brother, painted a portrait of my family, all 4 of us, with a message, “Thanks for all you do," and gave that to her for a present.

It seemed like she liked it, so I was glad. Until last year, I split the cost with my little brother. Half and half, but, starting this year I thought that looks bad, so I kindly joined with my brother. huhuhu♪ (*bell chimes*)
Yes. Ah~, right on time as usual. The bell has chimed~. Eh, that's going to be it for today~ I'm still waiting for your messages to Momo. So then, now I'll play a song. From puripuri name <ichiroー>-san, for this song I'm about to play, 『Seishun Bus Guide』, 【Please introduce it like a Bus Guide.】 is the absurd request they sent, so I'll do that now. Eh, Ladies and gentlemen~ Today~ Thank you for boarding Momoko tours. Eh, The following song is~ indeed Berryz Koubou's 20th single. It's the monumental 20th. Also, it will be on sale tomorrow. Please have a listen, Berryz Koubou's 『Seishun Bus Guide』.

『Seishun Bus Guide』 →  

While listening to 『Rival』, it's time to part. Yes, it's on sale tomorrow. Berryz Koubou's 20th single,『Seishun Bus Guide/Rival』. They're both A-sides so, eh, everyone please check it out. Umm~, What was it, tons of letters were sent in, Um, "I listened to both songs”, “I saw the PV” from-(*fumbles words*)~ha...I mean- (lol) from people、Um right, from puripuri name <sarari-mankoubouNEO>-san, 【The PV's】 they must be talking about 『Seishun Bus Guide』, 【I saw everyone in the school uniforms from the PV.】 Thank you. 【Natsuyaki Miyabi-chan was once again super~ dashing.】That's right. Well, she's like a pretty boy.【I feel like I understand why Miyabi-chan has many female fans.】...mhm.【Momoko-hime in the school uniform was super plain.】 yeah, Thank you♪ That's a harsh opinion, Thank you. Well, Momo's cute too. Momo's concept was, for the PV, a male middle-school freshman. I was quite charming so, everyone by all means, please check out the PV as well. Then, Berryz Koubou's shows are 「Puripuri Princess」 and 「Beritsuu!」. That is transmitted every Friday via podcast. Right so for this week, before the show's title call, right, it's the day of 『Rival』, so I'd like them to say something regarding their rival within Berryz Koubou. Wah~, What will they say, and to whom, that's something to look forward to~. I wonder if there's someone who thinks I'm their rival~? Yes, eh, the show is waiting for everyone's letters. Please keep on sending them. After this, Momo will be on Mashiko・Pepura-san's 『Omusubi FM』 so, everyone, just, not channel, is it channel? Please don't, change it. I, heard a rumor~ that Berryz Koubou's Captain Shimizu Saki-chan and Risako? were surprised when they heard it. I wonder if I'll be okay? How will it turn out, everyone please look forward to it. Your partner for this time has been Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko. Be sure to return next week♪ Bye-bye- !

---

I have to say, for Momo's show, there's a hell of a lot of Momo bashing! It's extremely frustrating to me. I feel like Momo doesn't need to be pushed any more to prove how cute she is, or why she isn't plain or "working-class" which can be translated as lowly commoner. I love Momo because she's not like other girls, she doesn't care about make-up or superficial things. She's very down-to-earth, and shallow people, or those who judge from outer appearance, often tell her she's plain, or what have you. Though it's partially a character, I don't like how Momo has to be narcissistic and tooting her own horn all the time- as if she needs to somehow prove herself, or something.
Knowing the background she comes from, and all of the hard work she's done over the years, she doesn't need to be brought down, she deserves compliments and appreciation. This girl works the hardest to make her fans happy, because she genuinely cares and enjoys what she does.
I'd like her to know how special she is, without being bombarded with negative comments here and there, which will just eat away at her sensitivity and make her build a higher wall to protect herself, and appear more and more narcissistic. I mean, this is the cutest girl in the World! The little devil herself. What more do you want?? Damn. lol
It's nothing serious, but this is Momo's show! Her fans are supposed to send her mail, but this week was tough for my overly protective-self to hear. "My friends said Risako was the cutest, they said you were a working-class Idol," "Who seems to be feeling her age," but the kicker was, "Miyabi looked really dashing- you looked really plain." (#゚Д゚) What??!! w( ̄_ ̄;w ¬o( ̄- ̄メ) Not only was Momo excruciatingly cute, and the best looking boy, what kind of comment is that to go out of your way to make? I'm going to send in my "Momo's an IDOL" mail and also write a letter telling her how there's too much Momo-bashing on here. lol Everyone cross your fingers for me! ヽ(´ー`)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment