12/29/2010

Some last words :(

I started this blog a little while ago to try to translate what I could and make this a haven for all that is Momo, and I always intended on renewing the blog and catching up on everything, but unfortunately I realize I'm just not going to have the time to keep up with it anymore.

I'm not that great of a blogger anyway, I'm pretty computer skill-impaired and just don't have the focus to keep up with it with everything else going on.

The truth is, in this span of time when I stopped following H!P, I got into AKB48 and now I've honestly lost interest in H!P. Not saying I love Momo/H!P any less now, I just haven't been following them and I became submersed in the AKB world, just like I did with H!P years ago.

I'm just going to leave this as is and just say sorry to all the Motas out there who I kept telling I'd catch up, and for trying to create a good blog and failing. Oh well, I gave it a shot. lol

Ganbare, Momo.

R.I.P Momocore.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, never thought AKB has such power that able to take fans away from Momo. When I saw the title I was worried that something really bad had happened to you xD

    Anyway, thanks again for your translations. Good luck and have fun with your new obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.... AKB48 has taken you away from Momo??? (I like AKB48 too, but... that's just sad)...... :(

    Good luck with your new fandom, and thanks for all of the translations.

    ReplyDelete