7/20/2009

090714 Momoko no Puripuri Princess #15

[Noes: This ->(ゆうすけ)Kanji is "Yuusuke" (1) The characters for this made-up name are "Green Mountain-Tea Beauty" (A reference to one of the things she's known for, pronouncing green tea - which is "Ryokucha" in Japanese and not "green tea" - as literally "green (-colored) tea." (2) What's referred to the "Heisei" era is the current era in Japan. It started on January 8th, 1989; the first day after the death of the reigning Emperor, Hirohito. (3) “Soumen" (Japanese vermicelli) is eaten in Japan with the coming of Summer. ]

ル ’ー’リ<「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!

Good evening! I'm Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko! Umm, Today, I'm talking wearing a pink polka dot onesy~ Eh, this outfit.. Um, this is an outfit that all the Berryz Koubou's members told me equally, [that it's] “Momo-like"~ So.. It's that great of an item, so everyone please listen while imagining that. Yes, Eh- For today's "Puripuri Princess".. Something we've ye- yet to do, We'll be executing a plan suddenly, without a heads up. What kind of thing will I be doing, well, I'll explain after this. Alright, let's get started!

「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!

New・Tsugunaga Constitution article 15! 【If you stand in front of a fan, talk into it】「Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!Ahh~ I'm Tsugunaga Momoko~ !

Welcome back! Good evening. I'm Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko. So then, this is sudden, but I'll reveal today's special plan. It's this! 『Hello~, It's Momo♪』 Guess-guess-guess what! Momo will be talking with listeners on the phone~!Um, many letters were sent in to the show. So, like, to show appreciation to everyone, and as a reward for Momo, I'll be calling people~ !! Wa~, I'm nervous! Umm, Today, I'll be calling.. um, <Yuusuke>-san, who is 19 years old, Oh~, that's almost 20. Um, <Yuusuke>-san, before, it seems was on the phone during a trouble corner on 「Rekomen!」 , and talked passionately about Berryz Koubou. And, it seems he really praised Momo. Ah~ I'm glad. So, then, it seems <Yuusuke>-san, called Momo some kind of a “21st Century Chaplin” ?... Eh, [Charlie] Chaplin, is a World-famous person, right?.. Momo has seen, what is it, the work called, um, "City Lights" (?)... So, that great a person? He can make people all around the World laugh. Why does he think Momo's Chaplin, I'm curious to find out. Ah, and by the way, he wasn't told at all that Momo would be calling him. <Yuusuke>-san was told, um, he would be on the new show starting in July, "Radio Old Labyrinth," and talk to the fortune-teller, (*1) “Midoriyama Chami” on the phone. And um, so you know, that kind.. of show doesn't exist. And there is no Midoriyama Chami-san. (lol) Ah~ , That's a funny name, isn't it? (lol) A little joke. (lol) Umm, So, Momo as well, at first I'll do my best to talk to him as the fortune-teller Midoriyama, and randomly, switch to Tsugunaga Momoko. Alright, so then, it's coming up soon, the moment. Alright-, okay I'll call him up~ ! (*phone rings*)

(Yuusuke)<Yes, Hello
ル ’ー’リ<(*low, old voice*) Hello... Good evening...
(ゆうすけ)<Ah, Good evening
ル ’ー’リ<First, please tell me your name...
(ゆうすけ)<It's Yuusuke.
ル ’ー’リ<I am, the fortune-teller, Midoriyama Chami... Nice to meet you..
(ゆうすけ)<Nice to meet you
ル ’ー’リ<So then, it's sudden but please tell me what's troubling you...
(ゆうすけ)<Yes. Eh~, There's an Idol group I like
ル ’ー’リ<Yes...
(ゆうすけ)<Eh-, That Idol..
ル ’ー’リ<Yes...
(ゆうすけ)<No one seems to understand. How great they are
ル ’ー’リ<Oh~, And what is the group called, by the way?
(ゆうすけ)<They're called Berryz Koubou
ル ’ー’リ<Berryz Koubou..?
(ゆうすけ)<Yes
ル ’ー’リ<I see... Eh, and just wondering, who is your favorite?
(ゆうすけ)<I love Tsugunaga Momoko-chan
ル ’ー’リ<I see~...
(ゆうすけ)<Yes
ル ’ー’リ<So then, let's ask this person for a solution to your problem...
(ゆうすけ)<Okay
ル ’ー’リ<(*normal voice*) Hello~!
(ゆうすけ)<Eh-?! Hello! Yes!
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, is this <Yuusuke>-san~?
(ゆうすけ)<Yes!!
ル ’ー’リ<Good evening- !
(ゆうすけ)<Ah- Good evening!
ル ’ー’リ<I'm Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momokoーー !
(ゆうすけ)<Wow! N-Ni-Nice to meet you!! (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Nice to meet you! It's really me~ !
(ゆうすけ)<Wow! Ah, Really?!
ル ’ー’リ<Yes!
(ゆうすけ)<Wow, I'm so happy (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Are you alright? (lol)
(ゆうすけ)<I'm okay! Yes!
ル ’ー’リ<So um, <yuusuke>-san, have you told your friends about Berryz Koubou..?
(ゆうすけ)<Yes! Very much, like, "Tsugunaga Momoko's really amazing!"..
ル ’ー’リ<Oh~, Thank you. Just wondering, in what way? Um, what about me's great?
(ゆうすけ)<Yeah, well, (*2) Heisei, You're a Heisei-era, female [Charlie] Chaplin
ル ’ー’リ<Ah- (lol) There it is~, Chaplin. (lol)
(ゆうすけ)<Chaplin
ル ’ー’リ<Eh- Ah,
(ゆうすけ)<Chaplin.
ル ’ー’リ<Um, um- why am I Chaplin-san?
(ゆうすけ)<Why I wonder.. Like, it gets across without sound? (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Nah, nah (lol), Um
(ゆうすけ)<Your charm
ル ’ー’リ<Since it's radio, um, for the time being, if there wasn't sound (lol), I think there's a lot that wouldn't get across (lol)
(ゆうすけ)<Nah, nah, nah
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(ゆうすけ)<You're just that.. Powerful
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, Power, Ah~ , Thank you
(ゆうすけ)<Not at all.
ル ’ー’リ<Really.
(ゆうすけ)<Eh?! Are you really her?
ル ’ー’リ<Uh- Umm~ , What would I gain from lying up to this point ? (lol)
(ゆうすけ)<No, no, I just, kind of, Eh? Yeahh.. What should I do, Um~
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(ゆうすけ)<Tsugunaga~Momoko-san, um~ An Idol..
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(ゆうすけ)<Is what, according to Tsugunaga Momoko? (*staff laughs*)
ル ’ー’リ<Eh, Eh? (lol) All a sudden! Out of nowhere that tough a question..?!
(ゆうすけ)<Yes
ル ’ー’リ<Ah-
(ゆうすけ)<I really wanted to knowー
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, eh, To me, what is an Idol?
(ゆうすけ)<Yes
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, well.. An Idol is, well, I... to various people~ , like, give them.. dreams~ eh, like, I don't know- Give- huh? Hm?, Hm? Ah, like, I want to be someone many people admire. (lol)
(ゆうすけ)<For me um, you give me strength to live
ル ’ー’リ<Ah- Really?!
(ゆうすけ)<You do
ル ’ー’リ<That- Eh, hearing that makes me very happy~ Just wondering, Do you have any hopes or aspirations for Momo?
(ゆうすけ)<The national constituency
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, so not the whole world?
(ゆうすけ)<The whole world
ル ’ー’リ<(lol)
(ゆうすけ)<Universe- The Universe
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~ Is that right. Thank you
(ゆうすけ)<The Cosmos, Cosmos
ル ’ー’リ<Eh, so, what actually, first got you into Berryz Koubou?
(ゆうすけ)<Yeah, For me..
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(ゆうすけ)<It was around "Special Generation"
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, "SupeGene" ?
(ゆうすけ)<It would have to be, yes
ル ’ー’リ<eh, so you like the song "SupeGene" , then?
(ゆうすけ)<It, like, with force.. captured me
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, your heart- "heart"..
(ゆうすけ)<My heart
ル ’ー’リ<Ohh~
(ゆうすけ)<Yes
ル ’ー’リ<Okay so, is there anything else? (lol)
(ゆうすけ)<Also...
ル ’ー’リ<Yes, yes
(ゆうすけ)<Why do you stick your pinkies up?
ル ’ー’リ<Th- That is..
(ゆうすけ)<yes
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~, I knew it was coming, this question... Ah- um, that is...
(ゆうすけ)<Yes
ル ’ー’リ<Um, an antenna to receive everyone's love~♪
(ゆうすけ)<Ah! I see! (*staff laughs*)
ル ’ー’リ<eh,
(ゆうすけ)<The waves, right!
ル ’ー’リ<Umm,
(ゆうすけ)<Everyone, everyone's waves
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, I have one thing I want to ask, though..
(ゆうすけ)<Yes
ル ’ー’リ<Um, <Yuusuke>-san
(ゆうすけ)<yes
ル ’ー’リ<Do you listen to "Puripuri Princess" ?
(ゆうすけ)<I haven't missed one..
ル ’ー’リ<Ah
(ゆうすけ)<I always listen
ル ’ー’リ<eh, but, I feel like if you listened, you wouldn't have that kind of reaction
(ゆうすけ)<No, no, no, I listen
ル ’ー’リ<Hm? Really~ ?
(ゆうすけ)<No, really.
ル ’ー’リ<That's a bit suspicious, yeah?
(ゆうすけ)<No, no (lol), I do.
ル ’ー’リ<Really? I, um, do a segment called “Momo's an I・D・O・L”
(ゆうすけ)<yes
ル ’ー’リ<There, this question was asked
(ゆうすけ)<Ah- That's right. Yes, yes
ル ’ー’リ<Yeah, you definitely don't know do you?
(ゆうすけ)<No, I know! I know!
ル ’ー’リ<That was definitely a clueless reaction, wasn't it?
(ゆうすけ)<Ah, I knew that! I did!
ル ’ー’リ<eh, so you just forgot, then? Are you the type to quickly forget about me?
(ゆうすけ)<No no no, I, on the contrary um, I dream about you
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~ I'm glad, I'm glad
(ゆうすけ)<yes
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, Is that so~ Thank you~ Um~ (lol) Do you like Buono! , too..
(ゆうすけ)<I like Buono! , also
ル ’ー’リ<Ah
(ゆうすけ)<I went to a hand-shake event
ル ’ー’リ<Really. Thank you
(ゆうすけ)<Yes
ル ’ー’リ<Um, Do you like, Airin, etc. as well?
(ゆうすけ)<That's okay~
ル ’ー’リ<O- okay (lol), What is okay?
(ゆうすけ)<Um, that's okay. Um
ル ’ー’リ<Um, I don't know what that means I'm afraid (lol)
(ゆうすけ)<Um, you know, um, they
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(ゆうすけ)<Um, always say like, there's always room for like cakes, right?
ル ’ー’リ<Ah-, yes
(ゆうすけ)<That kind of thing
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) That's a cute metaphor~ How nice~
(ゆうすけ)<There's always room for more
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~ , eh, so, okay in Berryz Koubou, who is your 2nd favorite?
(ゆうすけ)<...Umm, I'd say Natsuyaki Miyabi-chan
ル ’ー’リ<...Ah~
(ゆうすけ)<Yes
ル ’ー’リ<So, even though I'm number 1
(ゆうすけ)<eh, eh,
ル ’ー’リ<you have a 2nd~
(ゆうすけ)<No, um,
ル ’ー’リ<(lol)
(ゆうすけ)<The 2nd one is, exponentially far behind
ル ’ー’リ<(lol)
(ゆうすけ)<I can't even see them.
ル ’ー’リ<I understand. (lol) Thank you
(ゆうすけ)<They're much further back
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, yes, I understand
(ゆうすけ)<yes
ル ’ー’リ<Miya, Miya's charming as well. (*bell chimes*)
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~ Oh,
(ゆうすけ)<Ah, Ah,
ル ’ー’リ<Ahー , eh,
(ゆうすけ)<Huh? What- What is that?
ル ’ー’リ<The bell has chimed. Eh, do you really listen to "Puripuri Princess" ?
(ゆうすけ)<I do, I do. Just-
ル ’ー’リ<The bell is the signal that it's over ~
(ゆうすけ)<Wait- Wait a sec, please. The bell-
ル ’ー’リ<I understand. Uh, uh- <Yuusuke>-san
(ゆうすけ)<yes
ル ’ー’リ<Um, finally, do you have a, um, Berryz Koubou song、um, request..
(ゆうすけ)<yes
ル ’ー’リ<Which song would you like me to play?
(ゆうすけ)<Okay, "Sabori"
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, "Sabori" is a good song, isn't it?~
(ゆうすけ)<Yes. It's my favorite
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, Why? Why is that?
(ゆうすけ)<Well, I mean, it really paints a picture. The song's
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, like it brings the world to life
(ゆうすけ)<yes
ル ’ー’リ<I like that song~
(ゆうすけ)<Ah, really?
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(ゆうすけ)<yes
ル ’ー’リ<Ha
(ゆうすけ)<If you don't mind
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, yes, I gotcha.
(ゆうすけ)<Yes
ル ’ー’リ<So then, this is <Yuusuke>-san's request. Berryz Koubou's "Sabori." <Yuusuke>-san, please continue to support Berryz Koubou~♪
(ゆうすけ)<Yes. Thank you.
ル ’ー’リ<Yes, Thank you~♪
(ゆうすけ)<Thank you
『Sabori』 →  
ル ’ー’リ<While listening to the song that got <Yuusuke>-san into Berryz Koubou, "Special Generation," it's time to part~ Oh man~ ! I was nervous~. But, thinking about it now, when I said "I'm Midoriyama" at the beginning, his "Yes, Yes" seemed really questioning, but, I'm glad he was really, surprised. And the conversation was lively, Ah~ , I'd like to do this again. By all means, um, those who would like to try it, I'd be glad if you sent letters in~♪ Yes, so then, I'll announce Berryz Koubou's latest news. Umm, Berryz Koubou is appearing in「Hello!Project 2009 SUMMER Kakumei Gannen ~ Hello!Chanpuru ~」. Um, on July 19th-.. mm, (*fumbles words*) Nine- Ohー?~ What's wrong with me~ (lol) What, what? (lol)Um it's starting on July 19th from Aichi prefecture~ Everyone please come. And then, Berryz Koubou's shows are "Puripuri Princess" and the show, "Beritsuu!" Umm~ which is a podcast transmitted every Friday~ Um, I al-ways, request something for them to yell before the title call, but we'ved actually, received a letter. Um, from puripuri name <hyakushiki>-san in Hokkaido, um, 【What if the 3 from 「Beritsuu!」 say something that "Let's you feel the Summer"】 is the suggestion they sent in~...Okay, I'll use it~ Okay, so, the 3 of them will open with something that "let's you feel the Summer." If it was Momo, I'd say something like, "Eh~? Soumen (*3) again?" Isn't that Summer-like? It's always like that at home. So, what will those 3 say I wonder~ ? If everyone sends in, even the person who thought of that, um~ your thoughts about Momo's "Puripuri Princess" I'd be happy~. Yes, um, the mail address is 105-8002, Culture Broadcast「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」. Please send E-mails to, momo@joqr.net, m・o・m・o・@・joqr.net. People who'd "Like to talk to Momo on the phone" , eh, please write a letter with your name and phone number. Eh-, Jiiya said, "We've received so many "Normal letters," and "Momo's an I・D・O・L" material, so, let's do the phone corner again” , So, Everyone please send them in without hesitation. I'll be waiting~ Yes, eh-, your partner for this time has been Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko. Be sure to return next week♪ Bye-bye- !

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is the best! LOL poor guy, I love the part when Momo asks him about Airi and Miyabi. I wonder what Miyabi thinks about this =D

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this was hilarious, wasn't it? lol
    No problem, thanks for the support bud. :)

    ReplyDelete