5/21/2009

Momoko no Puripuri Princess 090519 #7

(The Kanji in the parantheses is "Yanagihara". Shinkansen is the bullet train.)

ル ’ー’リ<「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!
Good evening! I'm Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko! Today, I'm talking wearing Momo's favorite strawberry necklace. I bought this necklace, Last year, around Summer time, It's always been my favorite, I always wear it so, Yes, everyone please listen imagining that appearance.
So today, from the Idol-Kingdom Variety field, oh~ Yanagihara Kanako-san's here!♪(clap) So, let's start right away.
「Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!

ル ’ー’リ<New・Tsugunaga Constitution article 7!【When standing on a scale, remove heavy parts of your outfit】 「Tsugunaga Momoko no Puripuri Princess」!My clothes weigh 5 kilos.

ル ’ー’リ<Everyone, thanks for waiting. eh~ let's invite our guest to Momoko's room~ Please come in~
(柳 原)<Good evening, Today I'm talking wearing a stone bracelet that turns into a charm against evil♪ I'm Yanagihara Kanako~!Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~!
ル ’ー’リ<Uwa~~♪(clap) Onegaishimasu♪ Yeah~ You've come back as a continuation from last month~
(柳 原)<I didn't think I'd be called back so quickly
ル ’ー’リ<Ha~ I'm glad~ I, researched a bit about Yanagihara-san
(柳 原)<Yes, Oh
ル ’ー’リ<How you're good at the trombone,
(柳 原)<Ah, yes yes, That's right, That's right
ル ’ー’リ<ah, eh, I used to play the clarinet
(柳 原)<In the wind-instrument music dept.?
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(柳 原)<Ah, I was in the wind-instrument music dept. in my 3rd year of Junior High
ル ’ー’リ<ah, seems like youー
(柳 原)<Eh~?(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<eh?
(柳 原)<Seems like me?haha
ル ’ー’リ<eh、I meant, the trombone seems like you
(柳 原)<Certainly (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(柳 原)<Um, in the front are the flutes, clarinets, etc. right?
ル ’ー’リ<Clarinets, yes
(柳 原)<then, in the back, are like, euphoniums, trombones, etc. aren't there?
ル ’ー’リ<Right
(柳 原)<The girls in the front row, a number of them are delicate
ル ’ー’リ<(lol)
(柳 原)<really- they usually are
ル ’ー’リ<Is that right? (lol)
(柳 原)<Right, in the back
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~
(柳 原)<I mean, there are a lot of chubby girls (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<No, no(lol)Ah, is that right
(柳 原)<So, to hear 'clarinet'
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(柳 原)<made me glad
ル ’ー’リ<For who?
(柳 原)<haha
ル ’ー’リ<ah, Me. Heh~ That's right. I, I played it when I was in 4th grade. So, like.. sometime if there's an opportunity, I'd like to do a musical performance together!
(柳 原)<waー♪
ル ’ー’リ<- is what I thought(lol)
(柳 原)<Yeah!
ル ’ー’リ<Right?
(柳 原)<Like the Ska Paradise Orchestra
ル ’ー’リ<haha
(柳 原)<The 2 of us (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<That'd be goodー(lol)
(柳 原)<Yeah~
ル ’ー’リ<Definitely
(柳 原)<It would
ル ’ー’リ<Yes. Well, with Yanagihara-san here, Today we'll be doing this: “Someone's conversation Momo heard" (clap)
(柳 原)<Yo-
ル ’ー’リ<Yes, eh- Before, when she was here, Yanagihara-san assigned Momo homework
(柳 原)<Yes, since I observe people a lot
ル ’ー’リ<Right right, Yes
(柳 原)<I said to Momoko-chan, please do that, right.
ル ’ー’リ<That's right~
(柳 原)<Ah~、I assigned homework
ル ’ー’リ<Yes. So I'll be revealing the results of the assignment.
(柳 原)<Oh~ Yes
ル ’ー’リ<So now Momo will be talking regarding that homework, eh- Yanagihara-san after hearing it give me a grade out of 100 points, and then if Yanagihara-san's grade is high enough according to the Idol-Kingdom's reference point, Momo will receive a reward~(clap)
(柳 原)<Oh~ I see
ル ’ー’リ<what, what..I'm excited. But, Yanagihara-san, don't mind that when you're grading,
(柳 原)<Of course!Um~ I won't be favorable, I'll be doing it
ル ’ー’リ<Ahー!
(柳 原)<precisely, this time
ル ’ー’リ<Okay-. So then, I'll start now. Someone's conversation Momo heard.
(start)
ル ’ー’リ<Right so, Lately we've...been touring, so when we travel to different regions we ride the Shinkansen a lot.
(柳 原)<Ah~ right
ル ’ー’リ<There, on the Shinkansen there's a vendor? that sells like icecream, juice, etc. like a cart, that comes around, right. An old lady by it asked the vendor, “Do you have warm iced coffee?", then the vendor with a bitter smile said, "You would like warm iced coffee?" with a forced smile. And then, they normally put out hot coffee, and when our Manager-san saw on the, cart? written on the side,“Shinkansen Hotto coffee”, Um Shinkansen “Ho-♪”tto coffee (*Hottosuru means feel relieved)
(柳 原)<・・・Ah, Ho-, mhm
ル ’ー’リ<Without a moment's delay, to that “Hotto coffee” he asked、“Does this really give you relief?" and that vendor answered with a bitter smile, “Yes. It's relieving.” He eventually ordered it, and with a satisfied look, was relieved.Chan-chan
(柳 原)<・・・(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~ this kind of atmosphere, then
(柳 原)<haha Yeah~ You must've been nervous~ haha
ル ’ー’リ<Man~~ I like this kind of atmosphere that I'm apparently bad with~
(柳 原)<haha
ル ’ー’リ<Ha~ Okay, Yanagihara-san, could you give me a grade? That story (lol) for that story, How many points?
(柳 原)<Eh~ I'll give that, 85 points!
ル ’ー’リ<Eh-!? 85?
ル ’ー’リ<wh-
(柳 原)<In regards to the story, Um~ it was wonderful how you fit in that really nice clueless person aspect but when you were talking, for example、The person who said “warm iced coffee please”,
ル ’ー’リ<Ah
(柳 原)<their portrayal could've been more detailed
ル ’ー’リ<Ahh~
(柳 原)<Like, “Um, excuse me~" like more acting, seamlessly
ル ’ー’リ<Ah
(柳 原)<Ah, like change characters, if you could show that kind of thing it would've been better I think
ル ’ー’リ<Ahh~ I see~ Heh- As for like observing, I mean, On that Shinkansen I was searching the whole time, What I found was like, 90% of the people sleep with their arms folded and their head down on the right side, ah, there isn't a punchline but, I discovered those kinds of things (lol)
(柳 原)<Ah, right
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(柳 原)<But
ル ’ー’リ<That kind of,
(柳 原)<detailed- When you're telling it, that detailed acting can be surprisingly efficient
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~ Right~
(柳 原)<that kind of, acting with movement,
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(柳 原)<I was just lecturing Momo-chan passionately (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) it's fine
(柳 原)<like you were
ル ’ー’リ<Really-
(柳 原)<a comedienne
ル ’ー’リ<Thank you. But, I really felt like I could be a comedienne (lol)
(柳 原)<haha
ル ’ー’リ<That much, (lol)
(柳 原)<But
ル ’ー’リ<yes
(柳 原)<Again, you can make the normal everyday things seem fun
ル ’ー’リ<Yes. Until now, I haven't been listening to people's conversations, so like, I mean, I'll listen to people's conversations and, the world will expand,
(柳 原)<Ah~
ル ’ー’リ<That was fun. Just now,
(柳 原)<It was good~
ル ’ー’リ<Yes. Thank you
(柳 原)<Yes
ル ’ー’リ<So Momo's talk got 85 points, So then whether I'll receive the reward or not, the Queen will announce the Idol-Kingdom's reference point! What's the Idol-Kingdom's reference point?
(Queen)<【The reference point is 100 points】
ル ’ー’リ<Which means.(mood↓)I won't get a reward!
(柳 原)<(lol)
ル ’ー’リ<Just now I received a piece of paper. Jiiya said Umー "the King said “Don't talk below the level of 100 points on the radio!”!"
(柳 原)<haha
ル ’ー’リ<So that's that, but~!
(柳 原)<I've heard 60 point-level talk from the King
ル ’ー’リ<Eh~!? (lol)
(柳 原)<Definitely. haha
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) (clap) Ah~!(lol)
(柳 原)<haha What's he talking about~!
ル ’ー’リ<Ye-s! It's a bit too harsh!
(柳 原)<haha
ル ’ー’リ<This is just mean~!
(柳 原)<It's funny (lol)
ル ’ー’リ<(lol) Man~
(柳 原)<Really, like, that bad quality superior treating the junior like-
ル ’ー’リ<Yes (lol)eh, harsh (lol)
(柳 原)<He must like to preach(lol)That's good. That, too, is people observing.
ル ’ー’リ<Ah~. Ah, that's right
(柳 原)<That's something you learned
ル ’ー’リ<Yes (lol) So, because of the results, I won't get the reward, so by the way what was it? Eh!? Sushi~?Are you going to eat it? eh? sea urchin,sea urchin!? And Waー!They're totally eating in front of us! What is this? wa- sea urchin, shellfish, everything I like, and they didn't even use soy sauce! Why are you eating so fast? The scallops are in~
(柳 原)<There're like 8 in their mouth
ル ’ー’リ<(lol)
(柳 原)<haha (clap)
ル ’ー’リ<AhーLook, they can barely breathe. They're stuffing them in (lol)
(柳 原)<Come on~ Eating in front of us is~
ル ’ー’リ<Mea--n. Mea-n. ha~ I wanted to eat that~
(柳 原)<Yeah~
ル ’ー’リ<Ha~. Well, so then, We heard Momo talk, So, Next time, we'll hear from Yanagihara-san
(柳 原)<Yes
ル ’ー’リ<Um Yanagihara-san actually released a book right?
(柳 原)<That's right~!
ル ’ー’リ<Oh~! (clap) Awesome~
(柳 原)<Yes, on May 15th my book, "Is that of Yanagihara Kanako's interest?" was released~
ル ’ー’リ<Ohh~ So what kind of contents are in it?
(柳 原)<Yes, just everyday, like this kind of girl interests me, is the kind of material I do, Kind of overspilled- people observing, like those stories, I've made them into essays, The profiles of the characters I do, detailed profiles, etc.
ル ’ー’リ<Like, the beauty salon trainee's profile, that kind of thing?
(柳 原)<Right right right, yes.
ル ’ー’リ<Ahh~
(柳 原)<There are profiles like, female college student Mami's actual boyfriend is this kind of person, etc. Lots of things, yes
ル ’ー’リ<So this, um it's release?
(柳 原)<yes
ル ’ー’リ<to commemorate it
(柳 原)<Right
ル ’ー’リ<Yanagihara-san is having a handshake event
(柳 原)<That's right~
ル ’ー’リ<Oh~
(柳 原)<The handshake event is my first time ever
ル ’ー’リ<Your first!?
(柳 原)<that I've done, yes
ル ’ー’リ<Eh~!? Is that right? Where, will you be you doing it?
(柳 原)<Yes, it'll take place on Sunday, May 24th starting at 12 a.m at the Fukuya Bookstore in Ginza
ル ’ー’リ<Oh~ Ahー your first handshake event
(柳 原)<First!
ル ’ー’リ<Well, so the people that come will be as excited as Yanagihara-san then
(柳 原)<Right! I'm really nervous. ehー like, I can't have hangnails or anything, about those kind of
ル ’ー’リ<Ah
(柳 原)<trivial things
ル ’ー’リ<Ah
(柳 原)<I'm really mindful of it now
ル ’ー’リ<I understand! I also, the day before a handshake event, I think - I can't leave them damaged, so I'll trim my nails
(柳 原)<haha
ル ’ー’リ<That's a daily routine I have anyway, but
(柳 原)<Right. So, kind of make your hands look nice
ル ’ー’リ<and,
(柳 原)<And also yeah, Um~ If fans who listen to "Puripuri Princess"- IF-
ル ’ー’リ<Ahー♪
(柳 原)<They come to
ル ’ー’リ<Ahー
(柳 原)<the handshake event, I want to decide on some way to recognize them, with like a sign!
ル ’ー’リ<Ah, Okay, well- right, If listeners of "Puripuri Princess" attend, stick your pinky up
(柳 原)<Whatー!
ル ’ー’リ<when you handshake
(柳 原)<Ah
ル ’ー’リ<Yes.
(柳 原)<I see
ル ’ー’リ<I-
(柳 原)<that Momoko-ism
ル ’ー’リ<Yes. If you were to say what my trademark is, it would be that, so
(柳 原)<Ah
ル ’ー’リ<Yes
(柳 原)<Then I'll be like "Ah, they're a listener"
ル ’ー’リ<Right.
(柳 原)<Wa~♪ I'll be happy if they come~
ル ’ー’リ<Yes, so everyone, Yanagihara-san's handshake event
(柳 原)<By all means
ル ’ー’リ<certainly, please go out and see her~
(柳 原)<Yes. Onegaishimasu
ル ’ー’リ<Yes, um, Yanagihara-san will be here next week as well, eh, We'll be doing the“Momo's an I・D・O・L” corner together~♪(clap)So then, now with Yanagihara-san I'll be playing Berryz Koubou's new song. From Berryz Koubou's 20th single, "Seishun Bus Guide/Rival" on sale June 3rd. Berryz Koubou's "Seishun Bus Guide". Yanagihara-san, next week as well, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
→  『Seishun Bus Guide』  →  
ル ’ー’リ<While listening to 『Rival』 it's time to part. Now I'll announce recent Berryz Koubou information. What you just heard "Seishun Bus Guide", and what's playing now "Rival" are both A-sides on Berryz Koubou's monumental 20th Single. It's on sale June 3rd~. Um- and then, Berryz Koubou's shows are "Puripuri Princess" and, "Beritsuu!", which is a podcast broadcasted every Friday Um~, uh the next broadcast day, May 22nd, ah, is Berryz Koubou's Tokunaga Chinami's birthday~(clap) Congrats Chinami~ 17~. So saying that, before the show's title call I'd like Captain and Maasa to yell some congratulatory words to Chinami. So then, your partner for this time has been Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko~ Be sure to return next week♪ Byebye !

---
I apologize for the fact that it's a pretty sloppy translation, but I'll go over it and fix any mistakes/iffy spots when I have time. (^-^)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, sticking the pinky up LOL That's an excellent idea.

    Thank you so much for translating christie XD

    ReplyDelete